Jennifer Wrynne #3 Getting ready to walk down the aisle no doubt in traveller style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep... Tommy Fleming in the church, and Mundy is either playing later, or tomorrow at Rynn for Day 2.
If he was free I wouldn’t have Tommy Fleming at my wedding 😆 She’s a real country bumpkin under all the free fake tan and designer brooches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They must have lough Rynn exclusively booked - the place Mrs makeup has her set up is in the main reception room/drawing room?

She is really going to have to stop all the I'm just like all of you Shite, nope most of us couldn't justify spending all that money on one day. But then she is sponging off normal people to fund her life.

She's going to get a rude awakening. Today is her day, tomorrow no one will care. The only people who enjoy talking about the wedding after are generally your family and they too get bored.

She is really going to have to stop all the I'm just like all of you Shite, nope most of us couldn't justify spending all that money on one day. But then she is sponging off normal people to fund her life.

She's going to get a rude awakening. Today is her day, tomorrow no one will care. The only people who enjoy talking about the wedding after are generally your family and they too get bored.
It’ll be non stop post on her honeymoon too, get a life ffs.

Reactions: 2

so the same people who actually enjoy attending a wedding too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The money spent on one day is mad! It's a marriage I would expect to end in divorce
I heard Munda and Sharon Shannon are booked for the day 2 in LR. Heard that from someone who is attending both days and dreading it.

• Haha
Scheduled posts up on the day of her wedding. Making money while the traffic is high!

• Wow
The mayor of Galway is there with his influencer wife who is one of Jennifer’s Mandy Maher cronies. She’ll be only delighted with having someone like that there, all about the status and social climbing.

• Sick
‘Celeb’ musicians & black tie 2 day affair I mean it’s so pompous it’s hilarious ! In bleeping Leitrim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Scheduled posts up on the day of her wedding. Making money while the traffic is high!
Just saw that. Classless. How have the sheep not noticed she's posting on her wedding day.

The mayor of Galway is there with his influencer wife who is one of Jennifer’s Mandy Maher cronies. She’ll be only delighted with having someone like that there, all about the status and social climbing.

She is really going to regret that. I really regret having a big wedding and I didn't invite people for social climbing reasons. I honestly haven't seen so many people since my wedding day. Pointless.

I see Hayley Coleman mua is conveniently on hols … to cover up the fact she prob wasn’t invited! All the Mandy Maher crew but only some of the doses got the shout to the wedding of the year in Leitrim!

Any pictures yet?
I've seen a few taken by locals as they arrived at the church, all looked grand, I wouldn't have said spectacular for any of what I saw. The mother of the groom is wearing the same colour as the bridesmaids. Mammy Mary is wearing a white trouser suit. Quite a normal looking one.

I have to retract something I said earlier though... Apparently Mary's employees' husbands were invited, but most chose to stay away. I'm not sure where that rumour started from to say they weren't invited, but supposedly now it's not true.

Another one I did hear is that Jen told all female guests they had to wear full length dresses... But she rolled back on that closer to the day and said once it's below the knee it'll do.

• Wow