Jennifer Wrynne #3 Getting ready to walk down the aisle no doubt in traveller style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be lovely shorter and without the extensions. Does she not get sick and tired of lough rynn?
She'll never admit how sick she is of it...has to keep plugging it.
Sure anyone that's a wedding guest at a few Leitrim weddings is prob sick of it by now.
Making out that it's some palace...there Is feck all space when there is a large wedding and the function room was an extension so it looks like any other modern hotel room

Reactions: 3
She'll never admit how sick she is of it...has to keep plugging it.
Sure anyone that's a wedding guest at a few Leitrim weddings is prob sick of it by now.
Making out that it's some palace...there Is feck all space when there is a large wedding and the function room was an extension so it looks like any other modern hotel room
I'm sick of going there and I'm 1.5 hours away as was everyone who chose it for their reception, for some reason people love it. Iv been at a dungeon wedding in a castle & it was v cool, but as you say the Lough rynn wedding room is just another box function room. Lovely for pictures outside but I don't see the appeal

Reactions: 2
I'm sick of going there and I'm 1.5 hours away as was everyone who chose it for their reception, for some reason people love it. Iv been at a dungeon wedding in a castle & it was v cool, but as you say the Lough rynn wedding room is just another box function room. Lovely for pictures outside but I don't see the appeal
Yup!
It's like having your wedding where Brian O Driscoll had his still has a chokehold.
All the local priests laughing on their way to the bank from the Dubs coming down and using one of the nearby churches

Reactions: 1
Yup!
It's like having your wedding where Brian O Driscoll had his still has a chokehold.
All the local priests laughing on their way to the bank from the Dubs coming down and using one of the nearby churches
yes I have heard of Brian for some of the weddings! madness

She isn't the most extreme but definitely needs to read this. The constant using the children for content and selling should be considered exploitation

Reactions: 7

She isn't the most extreme but definitely needs to read this. The constant using the children for content and selling should be considered exploitation
There’s millions like her too. The sooner they bring in a law to say you can’t use your children for ads, PR etc the better because it’s scandalous

Reactions: 5
The prep must be unreal. I'm presuming it's going to be a load of influencers attending.
Theres a "media table" at it... Rynn can hold 320, she has 309 going, and that's with inviting some of Mammy Mary's friends and employees alone (their husbands of ~40 years were not invited, that wasn't well received by many, understandably!!) Bridezilla is chill online, but anything but in reality. Demanded 300 champagne flutes ready for guests on arrival, and another 300 to be ready in the ballroom when they get down there. No time for washing and reusing there 😂 Celeb photographer Jenny McCarthy got the call up for the big day. Looks like it'll be pissing rain.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Theres a "media table" at it... Rynn can hold 320, she has 309 going, and that's with inviting some of Mammy Mary's friends and employees alone (their husbands of ~40 years were not invited, that wasn't well received by many, understandably!!) Bridezilla is chill online, but anything but in reality. Demanded 300 champagne flutes ready for guests on arrival, and another 300 to be ready in the ballroom when they get down there. No time for washing and reusing there 😂 Celeb photographer Jenny McCarthy got the call up for the big day. Looks like it'll be pissing rain.
Notions. If you’re that bothered about minute insignificant details like that I can’t imagine you’ve had time to think about the real meaning behind the day. Jesus but the come down is gonna be hard after this performance

Reactions: 4
how many non drinkers, only beer drinkers, and haters of champagne are in that 300.
150 is probably pushing it on how many will actually want a glass

Very mean not inviting the employees husbands. Was it the same for Colms colleagues or is it a tiny practice?

Reactions: 3
Two days before the wedding and she’s in doing ads. That’s so pathetic

Reactions: 5
Flat out posting the night before her wedding. Jesus Jen have a day off. I wonder how she'll wait to post, will she manage tbd weeknd or back online Sunday?

Flat out posting the night before her wedding. Jesus Jen have a day off. I wonder how she'll wait to post, will she manage tbd weeknd or back online Sunday?
She probably has all the stories scheduled to load all weekend. God forbid she would miss out on a few euro from the Aff links.

Yep .. mrs makeup staying in Lough Rynn lastnight .. no doubt she’ll look the same as every other day, royal family wannabe style

Reactions: 7