Jennifer Wrynne #3 Getting ready to walk down the aisle no doubt in traveller style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must mean ‘the help’ just changed the sheets so here’s my discount code! Sell sell sell, wedding won’t pay for itself.

Reactions: 1
She’s all about the sale. Every time she’s on it’s a hard sell. Funny, ‘cause I’d buy absolutely nothing she tries to sell

Reactions: 4
Lads the bike helmet on her at a ridiculous angle at the back of her head to make sure the hair and face are shown for her stories 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The outfit on her and her peddling around on the bike. Does she realise how ridiculous she looks

Reactions: 5
That Sylkie crowd are rip off merchants selling Ali express & Shein at inflated prices. And that particular dress is a knock off version of one that Charlotte & Tess stock. Jennifer promotes C&T too, I wonder how they feel about their brand ambassador advertising imitations of their stock at a fraction of the price?! Different colours, but very similar.
IMG_0866.jpeg
IMG_0865.png

• Wow
That Sylkie crowd are rip off merchants selling Ali express & Shein at inflated prices. And that particular dress is a knock off version of one that Charlotte & Tess stock. Jennifer promotes C&T too, I wonder how they feel about their brand ambassador advertising imitations of their stock at a fraction of the price?! Different colours, but very similar.View attachment 2972025View attachment 2972026
Ahh to be fair, these are not the same. The sleeves are different, the neckline is different, the pattern is different.
I’m all for calling out where it’s due, but this is not one of those occasions.

Reactions: 5
Ahh to be fair, these are not the same. The sleeves are different, the neckline is different, the pattern is different.
I’m all for calling out where it’s due, but this is not one of those occasions.
I did a quick search… I’m sure if I spent more time I could find the same version. Its a knock off of the design at a much cheaper price.

There’s a short version of the designer dress, anybody with eyes in their head can see that’s a copy! Doesn’t have to be EXACTLY identical.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I did a quick search… I’m sure if I spent more time I could find the same version. Its a knock off of the design at a much cheaper price.

There’s a short version of the designer dress, anybody with eyes in their head can see that’s a copy! Doesn’t have to be EXACTLY identical.
Save yourself the time searching and Google reverse image it. It's on Ali express and made in china.com websites! I think Jen hasn't coped on that times have changed and she can't get away with what she has gotten away with years ago!

1 week to the royal wedding😂 Her ginger mate is a wanabe influencer. They will advertise any crap to make a few euros. Lough rynn prob gave her a discount with all the advertising she does of it. She must never cook, always eating out.

I wonder will her auntie be doing her hair on the wedding day...have to sat her hair us quite boring, surprised she hasnt tried balyage or hilites. She never seems to change the colour.

I wonder will her auntie be doing her hair on the wedding day...have to sat her hair us quite boring, surprised she hasnt tried balyage or hilites. She never seems to change the colour.
It would be lovely shorter and without the extensions. Does she not get sick and tired of lough rynn?

Reactions: 4