Jenandhertribeof7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sick of her constant moaning day in day out. There’s being real with your audience and there’s just being a whinge bag.
She needs to be grateful for the things she had. I get it won't be easy but she chose her path and imo has it quite good

Reactions: 2
That's her not well again , is there ever a week goes by that she's not well ? I think she just says this to have off lazy days

Is it right for that lamb to get prodded and poked with that mob of boys in the house (get used as a toy / baby sitter basically) , then took away in a few month for slaughter or back to a field ?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don't care if she uses a dryer (most of my kids uniform is non dryer 🤣) but why doesn't she check it's all ready? She says she's sahm. That's what you check+

It was also the first day back after the bank holiday weekend, so she had an extra day to wash and dry their clothes! She’s just a lazy pig.

Yes she is lazy you can see she just cba yet she choose to have all they kids one after another, and anything she does do with them is just for content

Reactions: 3
I think Jens channel would grown if she disassociated herself from Kayleighs channel because they are trash

How old is Rupert he should be a lot more further on than that , I take is these lessons are a new thing ? all makes for good content for her and taking pics of swimming lessons is wrong she should be reported to the baths

How old is Rupert he should be a lot more further on than that , I take is these lessons are a new thing ? all makes for good content for her and taking pics of swimming lessons is wrong she should be reported to the baths
if it’s like where I live, there a waiting list a mile long. Because of covid. My two are on a list they said it could take up to a year before any lessons.

• Wow
"A big family is a blessing" yet she spends most of her time moaning about everything ..you wouldn't be without your kids Jen but come on let's be honest here it is a lot easier with only a couple of kids rather than a blood youth club amount

Thought it was funny that Jen didn't like her news feed full of strangers posts...yet it's ok for her to share her kids life to strangers 🤔