Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its tit like this that makes you realise how amateur they are. Proper travel vloggers have no issue with transparency and reference it when giving reviews, they even show how excited they are to be hosted and there explain how it won't cloud their judgement etc.

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she's banging on about FTC disclosure and implying that she does everything correctly when she blatantly didn't declare her Viking cruise properly at all times.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I mean I’m not a content creator but I would think that if I was going on such a trip I’d have a little script saved in the notes on my phone and just copy/paste it at the end of every post I put on IG or FB and at the bottom of stories or reels.

It can’t be that hard

I mean I’m not a content creator but I would think that if I was going on such a trip I’d have a little script saved in the notes on my phone and just copy/paste it at the end of every post I put on IG or FB and at the bottom of stories or reels.

It can’t be that hard
Yep! Which is also what the big celebs and influencers do because sometimes they get caught out by not deleting the notes from their agent/sponsor 🤣

• Haha
Omg I just choked on my lunch laughing… 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_0693.png

She’s talking about how Meta is apparently going to charge for some feature but she says she doesn’t use IG to grown an IG following but as a fan account for her YT channel.

Fan account?! The narcissism is strong with this one! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really bugs me when content creators whinge about having to pay. Do you realise how privileged you are to be able to set up a business with access to millions of customers just like that? Compared to most businesses, the start up cost for online is tiny.

Also, you're these platforms were required to be set up, it's someone's work that you're piggy backing off of. You're not owed a free platform to promote yourself.

Reactions: 4
I think I know what she may have meant, but once again her poor communication skills let her down and make her sound insufferably narcissistic (and a little deluded)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She doesn’t want to pay $395 per month to get her content put out in front of thousands of people. Ok Jen, don’t pay for that. If your IG is only a fan account then people will come find you, you don’t need to have your content promoted so you don’t need to pay it. What exactly are you bitching about?

I think all of it is simply to try to wrangle sympathy at how hard her job/life is and to grift more people to paying her patreon etc.

Bingo!!! I have to pay for my HRT meds now so please buy Patreon so I can pay for Meta.

So I’m not sure what medication or the dog wanting to lay out on the deck has to do with anything…

Max the Westie loves to sunbake on the deck or in the yard. I just make his ass come in when it’s super hot out. Not really that deep or difficult as a dog owner. 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Lmao she must have removed her original post about the menopause meds… I don’t remember seeing it yesterday or today.
---
Actually I’m not seeing the one posted above either so she must have really got her knickers in a twist! People offering suggestions for her med coverage problem and then messaging when she said she didn’t want anymore advice. Lmao

Ah yes, the middle aged white lady can’t get her hormone replacement so stop the presses! Come talk to us Jen when you’re one of the millions going bankrupt for life saving treatment. Like actual life saving, not just something that helps you sleep better at night.

And yes it’s crappy that the US insurance industry doesn’t cover it but this has been going on for decades. Much like her only caring about gay rights when one of her kids came out. It’s so disingenuous and something that is often spoken about when it comes to white female suburban voters.They’re an embarrassment to other females with how they only latch onto issues when it affects them personally.

I shall now get off my lunch break soap box lol
What's your problem with white people? Also, menopausal medication can actually save lives. If you knew anything it actually stops and it helps prevent heart disease in women of age and can help diabetes and also stop osteoporosis. It's also the White housewives that keep the view on the air and the decrepit man in office currently.

• Haha
I don't think anyone has a problem with white people, I know I don't. Have plenty of problem with Jen, as she's entitled, wants people - even those who actively pay her - to just wait for her to post, listen and pat her on the back for deigning to point her iPhone at her face and try to wax authentic about something while dressed in what I'd call her fall burlap sack collection.
She seems to be completely unaware of her own privilege in life and unaware of something unless it directly affects her by interrupting her day drinking.

I don't think anyone has a problem with white people, I know I don't. Have plenty of problem with Jen, as she's entitled, wants people - even those who actively pay her - to just wait for her to post, listen and pat her on the back for deigning to point her iPhone at her face and try to wax authentic about something while dressed in what I'd call her fall burlap sack collection.
She seems to be completely unaware of her own privilege in life and unaware of something unless it directly affects her by interrupting her day drinking.
I agree with you 2000%! Just seem like this person was going on a tangent about her skin color

What's your problem with white people? Also, menopausal medication can actually save lives. If you knew anything it actually stops and it helps prevent heart disease in women of age and can help diabetes and also stop osteoporosis. It's also the White housewives that keep the view on the air and the decrepit man in office currently.
Ummm hi I don’t have a problem with most white women because I am one. I also don’t have a problem with menopausal meds.

I have a problem with the stereotypical suburban rich white woman, like Jen here, who fails to realize that these issues have been affecting other people for decades and have voted against their best interests because it doesn’t affect them personally. Now that she can’t get her HRT meds and because she has a gay son she’s on the bandwagon. Next up, she’ll be clutching pearls about reproductive health but likely voted for the same people for decades who are now making these laws.

But thanks for randomly popping up to try to defend this horrible woman and to goad me into a fight about the US president. I needed that chuckle over my morning coffee.

Reactions: 6
You do know she's a liberal right? During BLM when the whole country was burning itself down, she was egging it on. I couldn't imagine if we referred to somebody as a poor stereotypical black person. I'm sure I'd get banned in a minute. Nobody's defending her. I dislike her and I've never even met her. But the fact that triggered by her skin color is the problem here.

You do know she's a liberal right? During BLM when the whole country was burning itself down, she was egging it on. I couldn't imagine if we referred to somebody as a poor stereotypical black person. I'm sure I'd get banned in a minute. Nobody's defending her. I dislike her and I've never even met her. But the fact that triggered by her skin color is the problem here.
Honestly I’m not triggered by her skin colour at all but I will say her liberalism is something that strikes me as rather new and performative.

But you seem to have an issue that there is a stereotypical suburban white woman. If you don’t recognize that there is such a thing, as another white woman, then you might be part of the problem. It’s extremely important that we recognize our privilege in society and work to fix it.

• Heart
Oh she is a performative Karen, her support of anything is shallow for likes and attention.