Jemhow #5 still spending your cash whilst flogging overpriced trash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Link to previous thread here

Onto our fifth thread now for Jemma McGowan, troops assemble 😂

Reactions: 4
Link to previous thread here

Onto our fifth thread now for Jemma McGowan, troops assemble 😂

Making myself comfortable 😂

Is the healing house now also a boutique as well as a clothes business?
Probably, won’t be long before she’s moaning that her healing house is so small.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a lie… Jemma has bought nothing over the last couple of years. She has used her diagnosis to beg every freebie going. This woman has no shame.

Reactions: 5
Hey Jemma, just throwing it out there, you don’t need to buy expensive chocolates to create memories with your children, you just need to spend time with them 🤔

Anyone else would order THEN share. Does she not realise its painfully obvious that she has uploaded and tagged them twice in each picture then chatted and stalled for time then uploaded and tagged again in the desperate hope that the company contact her before she places the order ?! Soooo obvious

Reactions: 9
Great her mobility has improved for another freebie this evening.
Noone is shocked you havent bought anything on black friday...you rarely buy anything (thats what friends are for🤣🤣 )

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Great her mobility has improved for another freebie this evening.
Noone is shocked you havent bought anything on black friday...you rarely buy anything (thats what friends are for🤣🤣 )
Was thinking the same... Absolutely wrecked, poor mobility, lots going on, might disappear for awhile ...

Not until I share the freebie family evening I have to promote of course 🙄

ETA: Just don't go to these events if you aren't up to it. The kids are too young to remember. It's not making memories, it's knackering yourself out for a freebie

Reactions: 7
Sons last birthday but spending most of it on instragram talking about yourself! Mobility problems are needing a wheelchair or not being able to walk to toilet. Lives in her own delusional world

Reactions: 11
I don't understand why she would trek all the way to Antrim the night before a birthday party that was presumably booked weeks ago. Knowing it was a 10am start so having to be there for at least 9.45 to welcome everyone... get 3 kids and herself up, washed and dressed and trowel on all that make up.
If she is really worried its going to be her last then would Antrim not have been better a different day ... its on for weeks !
But then it wouldn't have been free, she would have had to pay for it !
Memories with the kids are only worth making if they are freebies it seems

Reactions: 10
I don't understand why she would trek all the way to Antrim the night before a birthday party that was presumably booked weeks ago. Knowing it was a 10am start so having to be there for at least 9.45 to welcome everyone... get 3 kids and herself up, washed and dressed and trowel on all that make up.
If she is really worried its going to be her last then would Antrim not have been better a different day ... its on for weeks !
But then it wouldn't have been free, she would have had to pay for it !
Memories with the kids are only worth making if they are freebies it seems
I would say it was more a case of fitting it into her very busy schedule for the next few weeks 📆
There will be freebies galore all needing a slot

Offered it for free so couldn’t bear to say no despite having hundreds of other opportunities

Reactions: 5
I would say it was more a case of fitting it into her very busy schedule for the next few weeks 📆
There will be freebies galore all needing a slot

Offered it for free so couldn’t bear to say no despite having hundreds of other opportunities
I’d bet she’s never turned down one freebie that she was offered in the past few years.

Another day another ad... sorry not an ad just a kind gift from a friend who owns a business 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.