Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cariad

VIP Member
Radiotherapy causes atrophy to the tissues of the vagina /uterus/cervix more-so if the patient has had brachytherapy ( where radiation is targeted directly to a small area)
so think of it as a full thickness burn .....and you know how the skin contracts and becomes harder/ less flexible ....that's what's going with the pelvic organs and a dilator is used to expand the skin and prevent further contractures which can be extremely painful and make sex impossible

Reactions: 8

Cariad

VIP Member
How do you even get travel insurance with a terminal diagnosis?!
It would cost £000's!
and not just that, I wouldn't be comfortable or happy flying for 4+ hrs with a metastatic disease and its heightened risk of DVT ....I hope to god she's wearing compression socks....just madness

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
Wow she’s really trying to pull on the heart strings atm isn’t she
See the link to the gofundme on the hope page takes you to the 23k raised as if the target isn't met. But there is one with 171k. Also one with £500 £5k and 2k. What's going on and where has all this money went.

• Wow

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Why is there yet another fundraiser when she is not even going to Mexico?
Wny is she also going on everyday too about how much she does for others
Ask for a refund or audit …….

I used to think Claire’s wish was a good charity but they donated the entire office/healing house to her including fixtures and fittings free of charge. her gfm could easily have paid for it.

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
Wee digs there at the message today...nobody asked her was she doing the Mexico protocol. She was asked where the GFM money is going. What a twat

• Wow

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Wait now for the pity party, bucket list, last Christmas begging to begin. She must have zero respect or dignity. Imagine all the other people going through sickness with class and privacy.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I know it's been said before- but just questioning again- what the hell is all the current funding for?? And what is the remainder of the money for- Like if that's the end of Mexico what's her excuse now to raise anything to live their lavish life that we all dream of on everyone else's expense
Scam …she’s draining as much as she can out of the money

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
I don’t know that Micaela doll but she look a right piece of work. Again she is never sick when there is a freebie going. I think Jemma should get her priorities right. Who loves like this? Constantly begging and looking for freebies. The woman has no shame.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Huge coincidence she won her friends competition. Says it all about how corrupt these wans are. That’s all they’ll be remembered for.

Huge coincidence she won her friends competition. Says it all about how corrupt these wans are. That’s all they’ll be remembered for. Lying

The unnecessary buying is really grating me. Like what woman begging for help with medicine has so many nice things? Nails done every 2-3 weeks. Her daughter professionally done too. Absolutely not a necessary and if that £60 was put into the "medicine pot" imagine how much further it would go. The nails is only a small part. The new gaitor for the kids at £400 on her stories during the weekend. As mentioned the new coat every year. Wise up and reign it all in like the rest of us. And stop the begging if you can unnecessary spend.

She shows way too much of their lives,, where they live, where the kids go to school and when she is home alone.
She needs to be careful as there are some crazy people out there

Lovely

Chatty Member
I just remembered that the Stacey Dooley programme mentioned that Jemma had also had radiotherapy (in addition to the chemotherapy). I understand that her chemotherapy was stopped quite quickly, but that she had a much longer course of radiotherapy.

Given that she hasn't been having regular scans, is it possible that the radiotherapy did in fact help to shrink/halt the progress of some tumours, and the new ones have grown after the radiotherapy was completed? That's the only thing that makes sense to me in the context of what she's said.

Based on her most recent update, I also took it to mean that this new treatment was on the NHS, but that it's largely palliative in nature and will possibly buy her a bit more time. Although I'm sure if there's a way to monetise it, Jemma will find it...

Reactions: 7

iadorethis

The truth hurts I guess . She could actually take note and grow from what we are saying but she’s rather continue with the greed and begging . And actually offer some gratitude to the nhs , she’ll be sat waiting for the district nurse to come do her bloods and dress her picc line if she got another one in (don’t follow cus her vibes are bad ) . Then tomorrow she’ll be running to get her nails done or something . Make it make sense . That call could go to some wee elderly person Jemma but sure take take take . Feel very sorry for her situation but like I’ve said before I’ve had family and cared for people professionally who I’ll remember well as such grateful wee souls even who would have been happy with the smallest things and all I see in Jemma is pure greed .

Reactions: 7