Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovely

Chatty Member
Would not be remotely surprised if Jemma's Amazon wishlist was posted with her being all 'SO MANY of yiz have asked and like I don't need anything, BUT HERE IS IT, 'anastly people are just so kind, HERE IT IS, yiz all spoil me so yiz do!'

• Haha
Reactions: 9

OwtDoing

VIP Member
See the state of the gowdy post. She’s mounted a planter legs akimbo outside the merchant and tagged them. Not an ounce of class or dignity and acting like a psycho

• Haha
  • Sick

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
I thought she was feeling so ill and really struggling, I didn't realise she was working so hard with her Tropic sales! She is a schemer that girl.
leaving the receipts …

dressed like the queen for a chemo session, photo ready - iPad in hand to working hard on her tropic sales. Because of her cancer following she is making a fortune on her pity party sales same thing happened with one small step. Aka tears and tropic

she’s making a mint to be selected to go on that trip

and no doubt has taken custom away from other long term sellers who actually rely on it for a living income.

so Sick but well enough to have came of her sickbed to write about a trip in February… yet again I query the actual terminal nature of her diagnosis.

will Clive need to go also as her carer

are we looking at a post Feb delay on death - can the NHS keep you alive long enough to go after you berated them and wax lyrical about Mexico for months.

you have plenty of money sitting in your GFM take your own trip to Dubai with t

Attachments

• Wow

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Well for someone that had to be carried to the bathroom last week, it's beyond miraculous that she danced the afternoon away yesterday 🙄
If Mexico isn’t a goer now I assume the vast donations are refundable? How low can you go accepting an cheap air fryer today and all these companies jumping on the cancer advertisement freebie train should be ashamed of themselves. I swear if she got a free coffee the wig would go on🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 After giving the NHS hell and verbal abuse she’s now expecting them to look after her after mocking people using mobility aids. Shameful of her and anyone associated with her accepting this behavior.

iadorethis

I remember the exact story that made me really question the fundraising etc
Clive had “bought” a white bmw to sell through the business and Jemma wanted to keep it. She did a poll and asked should they keep it or sell it?!
obviously all her followers said “aw Jemma keep it babes!”
Next story was asking for donations to send them to Lapland!! Well hold on, if you can keep a car that was meant to be sold (Jaguar Jeep!!!!) then don’t then ask people to fund a trip to Lapland
No shame at all . I’ve had to unfollowing after the sickner she’s giving me today . Picc lines arnt always handy put in , opening herself up to introducing infections too in both taking them out and in again . Not to mention wasting the time of a healthcare professional to put this in again . That could have went to someone else . Don’t begrudge her a holiday but she could have had the picc lines weekly dressing snd flush done and went off for 6 days and slightly reduced her holiday time or whatever . Or even delayed it’s checks a day or two . It’s all complete vanity and suiting herself . They have used that go fund me to accumulate more , buying and selling cars , her and Clive are making a business out of others good will .

watermelon

It bugs me when she complains about the delays in hospital.
She had the nurse out on Fri taking her blood...why??? Could she not go to blood room and get it done? Its not as if she wasnt fit to travel or try on clothes or beg. What a waste of resources.
Her beg list now only to be shared with close friends🙄
Sure Jemma...

OwtDoing

VIP Member
I have no doubt in my mind she's being a snaky bitch and raising the money for her family to make sure they are sorted when she's gone. If the moneys being used genuinely let us know Jemma. Where has it all gone? Kids savings accounts?? Sorry but that's not what it was for.
She’s a sneaky fake disingenuous cunt. I hate the c word but it’s so appropriate for her. She’s a disgrace. What happened to the friend she was going to Mexico with? Why not give her some of the funds that she’s apparently having to pay privately for her chemo. But no Jemma and other peoples money aren’t easily parted

watermelon

If i recall there was also fundraising for was it manchester trial? She wanted it separate from mexico.
But manchester trial never happened?
Funds are obvs used for lifestyle and then theres all the freebies she gets. Shame on businesses using her to promote.
Really though she and clive are both working....the car business...tropic...the influencer stuff. Bound to be benefits received also.
If her friend is going to mexico soon (it was said they were going together)....cant she bring back whatever rubbish mexico prescribes and totally no need for jemma to go on holiday there and leave her babies?
Having donated previously before i caught on what a scam this all is....i would really love a breakdown of what my money has been used for.
Could you do that jemma? Be honest.

Calm the jets

She is classic narcissist, she just contradicts everything says. She didn’t get the holiday to Mexico so needs one and I doubt followers bought the flights. The Mexico protocol suddenly forgotten.
The physical features talks about don’t match behaviours and the way suddenly changes is crap. Suddenly pain free now going on holidays how convenient.

Reactions: 8

smashingpumpkin

That advert for toilet roll 😂😂😂😂😂
I’m embarrassed for her.

Jemma darling, hardly a game changer when it still needs to be replaced.

• Haha

Osco2022

I've been lurking on this thread for ages and never commented but her latest ad has my blood boiling, just when you think she couldnt sink any lower!!

Also to add, she may be in breach of ASA advertising guidelines as she's hidden the AD wording behind her profile picture so I would suggest you all report her to ASA!!

OwtDoing

VIP Member
Does she do it on purpose to ramp up sympathy and engagement?
Course she does! She’s the conductor and her followers play to her tune. She has some neck complaining about the chemo and hair loss. She wanted more treatment for months and now she has it. Surely if you were so keen for more time you’d suck it up about the hair loss. She knew what she was getting into

Lovely

Chatty Member
I don't believe that the Mexico clinic (or 'protocol' :rolleyes:) offers anything more than a placebo effect at best, but if anyone here has a medical background I'm curious as to how any of her existing tumours could have shrunk/disappeared given that she hasn't been on any conventional treatment for many months. If she's being offered even palliative chemo again, then her NI medical team must think that putting her through the treatment with all its side effects will be worth it in terms of buying her more time. It all seems to be a really odd situation.

• Heart
Im really lost now. Sometimes when im posting stories that i only want close friends/family to see, I choose that option on insta. I certainly don't announce to all my followers that they are not privy to something I've posted that they can't see anyway?! And marking stories *public*. Wise up.

• Haha

WonderShade18

I'm still so so baffled as to why she continues to shout from the rooftops about what people give her. Everyday it's look at me, look at this, isn't this great. It's like she enjoys shoving it in everyone's faces. Then I think well she is terminal, so maybe that's all she has to boast about is 'things'. I wish she'd go away and be with her nearest and dearest. Her children are going to remember her with a phone stuck in her face.

Grasshopper

No travel insurance will cover her, (speaking from experience)
Jeez, sure she couldn't get out of the bed last week, and now a week to Greece?

Of course it isn’t. Sure when they were selling raffle tickets through PayPal, money was held back as you can’t do that through PayPal as it’s gambling.

Watched her stories this evening and she likes the caravan life then says in the next breath, if only we had money!!!! She’s got well over 200k in donations. She has such a brass neck. I’ve no sympathy for her anymore after watching all the manipulation. She treats bried like dung
She is looking for a gifted caravan 100%

Stage 4, for some, doesn't mean 'immediate death' ..
I was diagnosed terminal Aug 2019, I'm still on first line of treatment, and there's a few more treatments to follow when this starts getting active again. I'm hoping to get a few more years yet...esp as I've young kids 😢
I'm so sorry to hear about your diagnosis, see this is what annoys me with Jemma, you're in the exact same position and not got 13 GFMs 😢