Jazzybum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think jazzy has died her hair to her natural colour because she is pregnant?
I didn’t think she had dyed it but just chopped off the extended blonde bits from where it wasn’t cut for so long.
I could be wrong obvz.

She's also best friends with Roxxsaurus.
The most fake of them all 🙄

I managed to find it again and screenshotted! I have to agree, she is so so self-absorbed and I think a lot of her content is her just trying to keep attention on herself and grasping at any way to remain ‘relevant’. Her content isn’t even interesting anymore, and it’s obvious she just wants it all about her - which is probably why it’s not very interesting 🥱🙄

View attachment 1096443
I will never go looking for this. My FYP is a beautiful curation of Caribbean TikTok, Black TikTok, lgbtq TikTok, and man-bashing TikTok…
I dont need bland personalities talking about hair curling products or whatever

I half watched her new video but fell asleep so I could be imaging this but she mentions her “secret” TikTok because she wanted a space where people watched her for her content and not because they knew her.

If you don’t want people to find your “secret” TikTok, don’t tell people about your “secret” TikTok.

Reactions: 2
How does she make money? She barely posts on YouTube! Her content is appalling.

How is she loving this new hair cut?! She’s such a housewife mum. It’s terrible. So frumpy.

Reactions: 3
How does she make money? She barely posts on YouTube! Her content is appalling.
I have no idea either but she does seem to come from a very wealthy family 👀 it always astounds me how much youtubers earn though, so it could just be down to her sheer number of subscribers/views.

I can't deal with Jazz acting like she's the first person in the world to have Covid. She's extremely lucky to only have mild symptoms and to have Nick there to look after her and cook all the meals, yet that's 2 vlogs of constant moaning. And why did she do 2 LFTs in one day? It's so wasteful?

On another note, I just watched yesterday's vlog and I got 8 adverts in a 15 min video?!

• Wow
Can someone please save me from watching the vlog and just tell me if she actually went to Dubai for 24hrs?

Can someone please save me from watching the vlog and just tell me if she actually went to Dubai for 24hrs?
Haven't watched it but she was on holiday not long ago in Dubai so doubt it was 24 hours

Reactions: 1
What does she do with all this tat when she’s done with a video? Does she send it back or just chuck it out? Either way ridiculously wasteful and bad for the environment.

L
It’s what she spent in 24 hours whilst in Dubai.
Ahh I see, thank you!

What does she do with all this tat when she’s done with a video? Does she send it back or just chuck it out? Either way ridiculously wasteful and bad for the environment.
I totally agree, she is hugely wasteful. She must have missed the memo that it's not cool to needlessly buy things full of pointless plastic just to used once and thrown away 🙄