Jazzybum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Jaz okay... but what is this?!? Does anyone else do this? And why?? I don’t tan so I’m just wondering why anyone would go through the trouble of tanning their top half only.
I mean I can see why you would but I’m saying that I don’t understand it, either tan...or don’t. That’s why I don’t, not committed enough 🤣

Reactions: 3
I love Jazzy. She’s fun, and a breath of fresh air at the moment. She’s also really pretty. I just love her videos.

Do we know what Jasmin's surname is?
Why would you need to know this? That’s bearing on stalking. You don’t know her so you don’t need to know her last name.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love Jazzy. She’s fun, and a breath of fresh air at the moment. She’s also really pretty. I just love her videos.

Why would you need to know this? That’s bearing on stalking. You don’t know her so you don’t need to know her last name.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣relax it wasn’t that deep fangirl

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just found her youtube a couple of weeks ago, never came across with it, weird! I enjoy her videos quite a bit, I gotta say. And I was pleasantly surprised there is not much crap surrounding here as I can see. :D

Reactions: 1
Sorry to be that guy (actually I'm not...), but what does she do with all those Halloween costumes?! It's just so ridiculously wasteful. Do they just get worn once then thrown away? She seems to get a new batch of 7 or 8 costumes each year, purely just for a mildly amusing video.

It's 2021, surely it's about time influencers started taking responsibility and addressing what happens to their purchases. It might make them think twice and maybe prevent young impressionable viewers from being wasteful too. One of the costumes was literally a suit made out of bubble wrap, I mean come on 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I think Jazz is great, and she is by no means the worst offender, but I just feel let down by that costume video and the lack of awareness of what is going on in the world.

Reactions: 9
Sorry to be that guy (actually I'm not...), but what does she do with all those Halloween costumes?! It's just so ridiculously wasteful. Do they just get worn once then thrown away? She seems to get a new batch of 7 or 8 costumes each year, purely just for a mildly amusing video.

It's 2021, surely it's about time influencers started taking responsibility and addressing what happens to their purchases. It might make them think twice and maybe prevent young impressionable viewers from being wasteful too. One of the costumes was literally a suit made out of bubble wrap, I mean come on 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I think Jazz is great, and she is by no means the worst offender, but I just feel let down by that costume video and the lack of awareness of what is going on in the world.
Very much agree. She seems like a lovely girl but her content is just... why? There’s no need for the amount of wastefulness and idleness that she does. I guess it must be real nice to make a healthy living off of ... buying tit. But it’s really disappointing that there’s no personal repercussions for it.
The thing is, if she had a real passion, I’m sure she could make good content. She’s invested so much into her channel. But what is it that she’s doing? What is this genre??
It’s like she’s trying to be a British Safiya Nygaard. Except she’s not guilt-free either 😒

Very much agree. She seems like a lovely girl but her content is just... why? There’s no need for the amount of wastefulness and idleness that she does. I guess it must be real nice to make a healthy living off of ... buying tit. But it’s really disappointing that there’s no personal repercussions for it.
The thing is, if she had a real passion, I’m sure she could make good content. She’s invested so much into her channel. But what is it that she’s doing? What is this genre??
It’s like she’s trying to be a British Safiya Nygaard. Except she’s not guilt-free either 😒
Yeah definitely. Most of her videos are "trying this, trying that"... but what happens to the stuff once she's tried it? Does she just chuck it out?

I'm currently watching the one where she's trying those twisty rollers to curl her hair. She starts the video by saying she'd bought a pack of them before but they were too short, so she's bought longer ones. She doesn't say what happened to the old ones, so they probably just went in the bin. It's so wasteful. Stop buying things just to try them unless you think you might actually use them on a regular basis.

Reactions: 2
Iv subscribed to jazz for awhile I used to love her videos and waited for the next one but recently I feel like she's running out of ideas it's the same videos over and over, the eat a certain food for 24 hours are all the same I get bored after 5 minutes now she's starting to repeat

I don’t even watch those ones anymore or the ones where she’s trying on outfits for Nick. Boring. I quite liked her blog where she was decorating but everything else is very samey.

Reactions: 2
I don’t even watch those ones anymore or the ones where she’s trying on outfits for Nick. Boring. I quite liked her blog where she was decorating but everything else is very samey.
She's starting to really grate on me, all her videos she acts the same you could literally pick her up from one video and place her in another and you won't be able to tell, and not gonna lie she seems a nightmare to live with I feel like she would moan at you for leaving crumbs 🤣

I do think she can come across a bit child like (different to childish imo) and probably not something I could watch hours on end however I do like the relaxed, happy nature of her videos. They're easy viewing and comforting to me when I have anxiety.

I find it a bit annoying that all her thumbnails lately are her winking and sticking out her tongue it's a weird pose, I don't get the idea behind doing it for nearly every thumbnail 🤔

Her video titles are always clickbait... super cringey but I guess it must work for her younger audience. I haven't watched yet either but I highly, highly doubt they've broken up.

Reactions: 1