Jazzybum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention of nick in the video ... also she was asking people on ig about traveling alone this year for abit
Have just watched the video, I still think it’s just clickbait. Everything she talks about in the video seems calculated, only talking about her being cold with the wrong duvet, no little mentions of Nick or reference to the title🤷‍♀️ Wonder if her engagement has gone down recently?🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Haven’t watched it but have gone through the comments. Half of people asking if they have broke up and the other half saying it’s clickbait and that he’s probably left to go to work lol
There’s no way she would post a video of they have broken up

Reactions: 1
Definitely clickbait I think, really sneaky. Why would she say 'boyfriend left' in the title of the video and then not refer to that AT ALL. And she's using the language of a single person, 'my duvet' not 'our duvet' etc. Very calculated. Even if they have split up though it's still sneaky to give that little hint but keep people guessing.

I think whether they have or haven’t, it’s completely the wrong attitude. I enjoy watching their dynamic as a couple as they seem(ed) to be truly happy together.

She has a lot of younger followers due to the style of her videos and if they have broken up, to just put it in the title / insta story without an explanation, it could worry a lot of those young fans and she’s leaving them guessing / wondering. If they haven’t, it’s a bit of a sick joke. I’d understand putting it as click bait title but then mention it in the video? It’s weird.

I’m going to guess they haven’t and it is CB because they seem(ed) so in love there is no way she’d be able to use it lightly in a video for views. When my bf and I broke up, I could barely tell anyone for months!

Reactions: 4
I think whether they have or haven’t, it’s completely the wrong attitude. I enjoy watching their dynamic as a couple as they seem(ed) to be truly happy together.

She has a lot of younger followers due to the style of her videos and if they have broken up, to just put it in the title / insta story without an explanation, it could worry a lot of those young fans and she’s leaving them guessing / wondering. If they haven’t, it’s a bit of a sick joke. I’d understand putting it as click bait title but then mention it in the video? It’s weird.

I’m going to guess they haven’t and it is CB because they seem(ed) so in love there is no way she’d be able to use it lightly in a video for views. When my bf and I broke up, I could barely tell anyone for months!
Exactly, and he was in a lot of the vlogmas stuff so if they have split up it would appear very recent. Assuming it is clickbait she really has gone down in my estimations. Not that she cares I’m sure🤣

Couldn't agree more, she's not treating her followers very well here, she knows just how invested they are in her and Nick's relationship and she is playing on that! Now she has just left them all in limbo wondering what is going on. If she doesn't want to talk about it that's fine, but then don't put it in the title!!! She's not answering any comments either. Surely she will have to address this......I bet she will make light of it.
Also I'm sure there were 3 parts to her holiday blogs but now only 2 are up, not sure if she has removed the last one?!

Okay so she's explained it on her Insta stories now and said 'didn't mean to scare you!' Yeah right, that was so done on purpose.

I've unsubbed and unfollowed... I was close before but that's pushed me over the edge 😅 can't be arsed with clickbait titles, and it's even more cringe that she pretended it was an accident. Just own it.

Reactions: 7
I've unsubbed and unfollowed... I was close before but that's pushed me over the edge 😅 can't be arsed with clickbait titles, and it's even more cringe that she pretended it was an accident. Just own it.
Same. Dont believe for a second that she didn't realise, you would never say 'my boyfriend left' if he has just gona away for a bit, you'd say 'my boyfriend is away'

Reactions: 6
Knew it was clickbait, she must have panicked after reading the comments. Pathetic

Reactions: 7
Her latest (wasteful tat) fashion video. Did she really say “it’s giving The Beegees, ABBA vibes. Have I just made that up?” Made what up? 70s disco fashion? Moron.

• Haha
Her latest (wasteful tat) fashion video. Did she really say “it’s giving The Beegees, ABBA vibes. Have I just made that up?” Made what up? 70s disco fashion? Moron.
Her videos are so boring, it’s the same old thing over and over. I’ve had to stop watching her vlogs as well as it annoys me that she can’t say something just the once, she had to say it about 5 times!!…why!!!

Reactions: 3
it annoys me that she can’t say something just the once, she had to say it about 5 times!!…why!!!
I am so glad that someone else spotted this.

I am SO glad... that someone else SPOTTED THIS.

So glad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am so glad that someone else spotted this.

I am SO glad... that someone else SPOTTED THIS.

So glad.
Don’t forget the question marks!
She literally turns every statement… into a question?

makes my ears bleed

Reactions: 3
No but curse y’all for pointing out how often she repeats things! 🤣 I’m just watching her latest vlog and it’s ALL I HEAR! This vlog could have been 10 mins instead of 25.

• Haha
Reactions: 5