Jazzybum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I prefer anything new because she’s been with that long hair for sooooo long. It just added to her childishness.

Reactions: 3
In her most recent video, she goes on and on about apple fitting a screen protector. She doesn't know to do cause they never actually fitted one. Just get a new one it's not like she short of money.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her recently on tiktok? She has an account under a username that isn’t hers but posts content of herself (can’t remember what the username is off the top of my head) and all the comments are people saying “how do I know who you are?” / “you look so familiar” etc. and it’s a running thing that nobody is allowed to share her real username / who she is in the comments??? 🥴

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen her recently on tiktok? She has an account under a username that isn’t hers but posts content of herself (can’t remember what the username is off the top of my head) and all the comments are people saying “how do I know who you are?” / “you look so familiar” etc. and it’s a running thing that nobody is allowed to share her real username / who she is in the comments??? 🥴
Yeah I’ve seen these videos, defo something weird going on there

In her most recent video, she goes on and on about apple fitting a screen protector. She doesn't know to do cause they never actually fitted one. Just get a new one it's not like she short of money.
This video just came on in the background and I remembered your comment. I can't believe how much she goes on about it. The video is called "Eating vegan food for 24hrs"... we see her eat 2 burgers, saying she doesn't like burgers, then the rest of the video is her talking about her screen protector?!

Fair enough, mention it, but she goes on and on AND ON about things. Nick has the patience of a Saint 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What was the TikTok account name? also I have just lost so much respect for her recently. She has become so self obsessed and posy. She never used to be like this.
All her videos are her in next to nothing and I’m pretty sure if she uploaded them to onlyfans she would make quite a lot.

I’ve unsubscribed from all her socials because I think her message is just really wrong. She has a lot of young followers and she’s so immature. There is a different between playful and immature and she’s the latter.

bored of her content, bored of her personality and bored of how dense she is

She’s so bloody annoying, extremely vain and just a bit weird 😂 I unsubscribed a while ago as she was doing my head in

So glad I found this thread, I don't know what it is but I just don't this woman, she's so annoying what is with the hand gestures all the time??

Out of her friend group (her and the two Sophies) I think she’s the least genuine. They all have a weird air about them but she’s definitely the fakest in personality.

She's also best friends with Roxxsaurus.
i can’t stand Roxy 😂 the fakest of fake. There’s been a few videos where Jazz has gone to her house and they’ve just gone out to take outfit pictures and get changed in the back of the car?! That’s not normal behaviour. It’s so sad.
When Jazz vlogs she seems quite genuine but when she’s doing her various ‘viral’ video ideas she’s very immature and just winds me up

Reactions: 6
What was the TikTok account name? also I have just lost so much respect for her recently. She has become so self obsessed and posy. She never used to be like this.
All her videos are her in next to nothing and I’m pretty sure if she uploaded them to onlyfans she would make quite a lot.

I’ve unsubscribed from all her socials because I think her message is just really wrong. She has a lot of young followers and she’s so immature. There is a different between playful and immature and she’s the latter.

bored of her content, bored of her personality and bored of how dense she is
I managed to find it again and screenshotted! I have to agree, she is so so self-absorbed and I think a lot of her content is her just trying to keep attention on herself and grasping at any way to remain ‘relevant’. Her content isn’t even interesting anymore, and it’s obvious she just wants it all about her - which is probably why it’s not very interesting 🥱🙄

CE7FC8D5-B74D-436B-A2D7-17302FD2FB37.jpeg

What the hell has she done to her house? I thought they were renting but it looks like they have changed the kitchen cupboards and the bedroom wall?

I used to like her and she used to live really close to me when she was in the flat. Like same
New build housing estate.
Came across her as my daughter watched her videos like the slime ones.
Used to really annoy me in her vlogs the way she would go into town as it was a really convoluted way and would have been so much quicker if she’d turned right where she turned left!

She’s much taller in real life than you would think as well. I thought she’d be about 5,2 but more like 5’6/7

I managed to find it again and screenshotted! I have to agree, she is so so self-absorbed and I think a lot of her content is her just trying to keep attention on herself and grasping at any way to remain ‘relevant’. Her content isn’t even interesting anymore, and it’s obvious she just wants it all about her - which is probably why it’s not very interesting 🥱🙄

View attachment 1096443
Thanks for posting. I just watched a few and I'm cringing so much at how self obsessed she is, literally playing games with people because they recognise her but they're not sure where from. I was on the verge of going off Jazz but that has pushed me right over the edge 😅 one of the saddest things I've ever seen...

In other news, how and why is her hair SO bouncy?! It must drive her mad?

I used to like her and she used to live really close to me when she was in the flat. Like same
New build housing estate.
Came across her as my daughter watched her videos like the slime ones.
Used to really annoy me in her vlogs the way she would go into town as it was a really convoluted way and would have been so much quicker if she’d turned right where she turned left!

She’s much taller in real life than you would think as well. I thought she’d be about 5,2 but more like 5’6/7
To be fair, I think vloggers often try to go a long way around to protect their privacy - if they went the most direct route and showed the entire thing it would be so easy to find their address.

To be fair, I think vloggers often try to go a long way around to protect their privacy - if they went the most direct route and showed the entire thing it would be so easy to find their address.
If you know the area it would have been obvious enough anyway. She gave it away when she brought the blue car as she showed it in her blog and it was parked on a fairly main road.

But yeah I get that. Just as it takes so much longer to go that way used to drive me mad like whhyyyy!!! 😃