Jazzybum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi. I haven't been able to find a thread about her on here (i could have been looking in the wrong place) so thought I'd make my own. Just wondered what you thought about her

I watched her back when she did the odd beauty video or haul. I'm not a fan of the wish hauls, slime videos, etc. She has stuck to them because they made her go viral a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 2
I used to like her but her content is very repetitive now. It just gets a bit boring after a while

Reactions: 5
Used to like her videos and Sophie Louise too.. now their videos are childish and repetitive CBA with that! Xx

Reactions: 6
I prefer her over the two Sophie’s but as other people have said how many Wish hauls does she need to do?

i don’t understand why she doesn’t vlog more? i really enjoyed her moving ones and she said she wanted to get into vlogging more, but she hasn’t really done anything since

i don’t understand why she doesn’t vlog more? i really enjoyed her moving ones and she said she wanted to get into vlogging more, but she hasn’t really done anything since
Guessing coz of the coronavirus she's had nothing really to vlog

Reactions: 1
Shame really - I thought the moving vlogs were quite good. I prefer her vlogs to her main channel videos.

Reactions: 3
What did everyone think of her quick fire assumptions video??
I thought it was pretty good. I haven’t followed her for very long and only watch her vlogs, not her main channel or socials or anything. I think for an unedited video she done pretty well. She seems like she’s pretty consistent. Do enlighten me if I’m being duped because it’s been known to happen 🤣 #hinch 🤦‍♀️

I actually really like her, and I do think her friendship with the two Sophie’s is genuine, which is a nice change for YouTube friendships haha. dislike her videos on the majn channel, prefer her vlogs.

what did everyone think of the pina colada video? she made my eyes roll when she said she was getting drunk from the smell of the rum! her insta stories after filming it, slurring her words and being annoying because she had a bit of rum! i know everyone’s tolerance is different but the fact she needed to sleep it off, c’mon!

what did everyone think of the pina colada video? she made my eyes roll when she said she was getting drunk from the smell of the rum! her insta stories after filming it, slurring her words and being annoying because she had a bit of rum! i know everyone’s tolerance is different but the fact she needed to sleep it off, c’mon!
I’m not quite sure what was going on there tbh.

So I’ve not been watching her for that long however I do believe that she does a lot of the same videos. Wish hauls, tik tok hacks etc

Aww I love her but I feel like a little girl when I watch her videos and I’m 27! I wish she would vlog. It’s really the only kind of videos I watch now. I honestly love her and Nick + have been watching her videos from day 1!

Oh what, whoops, CAN’T believe I left my fertility / conception vitamins on the table that has nothing else on, in the middle of a really boring shot of my dinner at the end of my vlog.

SILLY ME.
To be fair, they’ve been very open about the fact that they’re wanting to conceive. It’s such a taboo subject and I like that she’s actually spoken about it, rather than doing the standard shock ‘I’m pregnant’ announcement 12 weeks down the line.

Jazzybum seems lovely but her content definitely only appeals to younger audiences because I grew out of it very quickly

Reactions: 4
bringing this thread back from the dead 🤣 i find it weird how kiddified her channel is considering her age. And every video is exactly the same!!!!

Reactions: 8