Jazzybum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched her videos in a long time. When she got engaged, I thought I would have been excited to follow that journey… but I couldn’t even be arsed to watch the video. Haven’t watched one since.
Now everytime she uploads and it comes up in my subscriptions all I can think is “Why does she make those stupid faces in her thumbnails?!”
She’s a grown woman with a fiancé and she’s making cartoon faces in a picture because she thinks it makes people click on the video… I can’t.
Her faces and the way she eats on camera annoys me so much too. 😂

Where’s she from? On her Instagram story and in her recent video, her parents and I assume brother all look fairly Asian, but she’s very white passing and I don’t think looks Asian? Coming from an Asian myself

Where’s she from? On her Instagram story and in her recent video, her parents and I assume brother all look fairly Asian, but she’s very white passing and I don’t think looks Asian? Coming from an Asian myself
I believe she's 1/4 Chinese and 3/4 British

Kind of annoys me now that most of her videos, especially testing videos, are her just adding her clips from tiktok.
I presume she's trying to get people over by constantly referring to her TikTok.
But like a clip in her blog, she just had her phone in the way of the camera, for tiktok

Reactions: 1
Is there a thread for Sophie Louise?
Here it is.

Reactions: 2
Seems like all she does is complain about having to film these days.
She rarely even uploads one video a week these days so can't be working too hard!

What does she DO with all this plastic crap?!
She's the only one I've seen that has never mentioned it.
Soph and Sophie Louise have offered to give their stuff away to people. Jazz has never mentioned anything though. Woneer if she just throws it away

• Sad
I don’t know why I watch her anymore. Every video is the same. ‘Testing’ crap from TikTok or Amazon or Instagram or whatever. Recipes from TikTok. Viral this, viral that. Boring. All of her videos promote mindless consumerism and wastefulness. I know it’s probably to please the algorithms and get views but it’s really disappointing.

I used to really like jazzybum but she seems really false and insincere to me now! Hardly puts anything up as struggling with anxiety yet is always out and about having a wonderful time! For years she always said on videos her and Nick had no plans to ever get married their relationship didn’t need it, and how within 2 years she wabted a baby. Then all of a sudden huge proposal purely to make more videos!

Reactions: 3
I used to really like jazzybum but she seems really false and insincere to me now! Hardly puts anything up as struggling with anxiety yet is always out and about having a wonderful time! For years she always said on videos her and Nick had no plans to ever get married their relationship didn’t need it, and how within 2 years she wabted a baby. Then all of a sudden huge proposal purely to make more videos!
Proposal only a couple of months after Sophie Louise's too.

She also constantly dresses up and films tiktoks but doesn't want to film YouTube videos. Curious how she still makes enough money

MORE 'viral testing'. :sleep: Why is the second camera constantly in shot!? It's infuriating, she's literally placed it in the centre of the shot so we can't see what she's doing half of the time. I know she added in some of the close-up shots but really...? Is she filming for TikTok at the same time? I don't use that app so I don't know what she posts.

MORE 'viral testing'. :sleep: Why is the second camera constantly in shot!? It's infuriating, she's literally placed it in the centre of the shot so we can't see what she's doing half of the time. I know she added in some of the close-up shots but really...? Is she filming for TikTok at the same time? I don't use that app so I don't know what she posts.
That's exactly what she's doing.
I posted a while back that it annoys me now that tiktok comes first.
A lot of the time, she just inserts her TikTok videos into her YouTube ones when testing things too

Reactions: 3