Jazzybum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I found this thread šŸ˜‚
I've watched Jasmin since 2015 and used to love her. Now. She just annoys me.

She's got extremely vain and only seems to care about her looks.
It's very obvious she loves her arse too šŸ˜‚ like don't get me wrong, it's great to love things about yourself but even years ago, when she went abroad with 'So...?' and stuff, in pictures with others, everyone's standing straight and she's turned sideways sticking her arse out.
Every photo of herself is usually sideways showing her arse too šŸ˜‚

The engagement.
I kind of feel bad for Sophie Louise šŸ˜‚
Jasmin and the other 2 Sophies have all been in long relationships and nobody has got engaged. Sophie Louise gets engaged only a month ago. And now Jasmin has.
And not only that, she then copies Sophies first video too with the 'trying on wedding dresses' (although it looks like Jaz hasn't posted that one yet but she posted it on her Instagram saying it was coming soon)

Reactions: 2
when she went abroad with 'So...?' and stuff, in pictures with others, everyone's standing straight and she's turned sideways sticking her arse out.
Every photo of herself is usually sideways showing her arse too šŸ˜‚
Probably because from the front sheā€™s got the silhouette of a fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve watched Jazz for a long time and I still donā€™t know how to feel about her / her content. So much mindless consumption for the sake of her videos - which I know can be said for a lot of YTrs, but it would be great if she was more transparent about what happens with all the items she buys for the sake of content. Are they donated to charity? Does she return some / all of it? I seriously hope it all doesnā€™t get thrown away to landfill. šŸ˜±

I also find this ā€˜extremely happy and smiley 100% of the timeā€™ persona exhausting! I remember a while ago, before C19, she was talking about them self-building a house but it all started to fall though (I think?). She actually displayed emotion. She was visibly upset and honest and it made her seem so much more relatable. This huge grin plastered on her face 24/7 makes her seem so robotic! No wonder she has jaw issues. Itā€™s probably muscle strain from constant smiling! šŸ¤£ Iā€™m also still irritated by that stupid clickbait about Nick ā€˜leavingā€™. That was 1000% on purpose.

(not bashing her or anyone else for being happy. itā€™s nice to see happy people, but I wish she was more real with us!)

Iā€™ve watched Jazz for a long time and I still donā€™t know how to feel about her / her content. So much mindless consumption for the sake of her videos - which I know can be said for a lot of YTrs, but it would be great if she was more transparent about what happens with all the items she buys for the sake of content. Are they donated to charity? Does she return some / all of it? I seriously hope it all doesnā€™t get thrown away to landfill. šŸ˜±

I also find this ā€˜extremely happy and smiley 100% of the timeā€™ persona exhausting! I remember a while ago, before C19, she was talking about them self-building a house but it all started to fall though (I think?). She actually displayed emotion. She was visibly upset and honest and it made her seem so much more relatable. This huge grin plastered on her face 24/7 makes her seem so robotic! No wonder she has jaw issues. Itā€™s probably muscle strain from constant smiling! šŸ¤£ Iā€™m also still irritated by that stupid clickbait about Nick ā€˜leavingā€™. That was 1000% on purpose.

(not bashing her or anyone else for being happy. itā€™s nice to see happy people, but I wish she was more real with us!)
I feel like she's the only one I watch who doesn't send the stuff she doesn't use to viewers.
Well, just comparing Soph and Sophie Louise mainly.
When they do advent calendars ect or hauls. Even the wedding dress one, Sophie Louise said she won't use them so if anyone wants them, she'd happily send it to them.

Obviously she doesn't have to, but like others have said, she doesn't say what she's doing with it all at all

I feel like Jasmins wedding dress video is such a carbon copy of Sophie Louise's.
It couldn't be more similar.
Even down to some of the comments she makes.
Only difference is Nick seems to have more personality than Alex šŸ˜‚

I really wish she had done her hair in a more ā€˜wedding-esqueā€™ style. I couldnā€™t take any of the dresses seriously with those giant buns and the FitBit / Apple Watch whatever. šŸ¤£ Fair play to her sheā€™s got a great figure which sheā€™s obviously worked hard on, Iā€™d kill for my bum to look that good, Iā€™m not surprised sheā€™s obsessed with it. šŸ˜†

I hate myself but sometimes I fancy Nick a bit. On the face of it he seems like he would be a good laugh and not passive, if that makes sense? Alex bless him has the personality of a plank. I think heā€™s just a very reserved person and probably doesnā€™t particularly enjoy being on camera.

Reactions: 4
I really wish she had done her hair in a more ā€˜wedding-esqueā€™ style. I couldnā€™t take any of the dresses seriously with those giant buns and the FitBit / Apple Watch whatever. šŸ¤£ Fair play to her sheā€™s got a great figure which sheā€™s obviously worked hard on, Iā€™d kill for my bum to look that good, Iā€™m not surprised sheā€™s obsessed with it. šŸ˜†

I hate myself but sometimes I fancy Nick a bit. On the face of it he seems like he would be a good laugh and not passive, if that makes sense? Alex bless him has the personality of a plank. I think heā€™s just a very reserved person and probably doesnā€™t particularly enjoy being on camera.
I also fancy Nick too šŸ˜³šŸ™ˆ heā€™s very good looking and good sense of humour.

Reactions: 5
Nick seems really sweet! I can't say much for Alex as he hardly speaks, but they both seem to have the patience of saints šŸ˜…

I obviously don't know but it seemed like Jazz's proposal was completely curated by her. It was far too instaworthy and set up for the cameras. I skipped through the vlog but I caught her saying she knew he was going to do it so she was prepared, and she only got upset because she thought for a second that he wasn't going to do it.

I cringe at the whole thing to be honest - it would be so refreshing for an influencer to just pop on and say "oh btw guys, we got engaged" and leave it at that, but it always has to be a big announcement, a vlog of how it happened, a Q&A with the husband-to-be roped in to answer questions, videos of trying on wedding dresses... who said romance was dead, eh?

Nick seems really sweet! I can't say much for Alex as he hardly speaks, but they both seem to have the patience of saints šŸ˜…

I obviously don't know but it seemed like Jazz's proposal was completely curated by her. It was far too instaworthy and set up for the cameras. I skipped through the vlog but I caught her saying she knew he was going to do it so she was prepared, and she only got upset because she thought for a second that he wasn't going to do it.

I cringe at the whole thing to be honest - it would be so refreshing for an influencer to just pop on and say "oh btw guys, we got engaged" and leave it at that, but it always has to be a big announcement, a vlog of how it happened, a Q&A with the husband-to-be roped in to answer questions, videos of trying on wedding dresses... who said romance was dead, eh?
This is what I thought too. It seemed completely her idea.
And I can't help but think that it's all mainly for content šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
I'm not a big fan of these wedding dress videos especially when the fiancƩ is reacting to them. I don't know about anyone else but for me the first time my husband to be should've seen me in a wedding dress is when I walking down the aisle

Reactions: 6
I completely agree that Jazzā€™s proposal looked extremely curated but I think thatā€™s because it was. Not by her but by some kind of event planner type person.

Iā€™m sure I heard Nick saying something about a WhatsApp conversation with someone who was arranging the proposal location for them? I couldnā€™t quite catch it. But the flower arrangements and the whole set up looked like some kind of ā€˜proposal packageā€™ā€¦Cringe. We donā€™t know Nick but would he really be the type to search out a ā€˜plannerā€™ for this type of insta-esque proposal? Idk. Pure speculation on my part but Jazz seems like someone who would find all the information herself and then say ā€œNick here is the number of someone I want you to contact to arrange how you propose to me in Dubaiā€. šŸ¤£

What I canā€™t figure out though, is that she said the holiday to Dubai was quite impromptu - or at least I thought thatā€™s what she said in the beginning of the Dubai vlogs? It doesnā€™t add up lmao.

So Jasmin has now done a wedding Q&A video.
The same as Sophie Louise?
After already doing the same wedding dress video?

Reactions: 4
So Jasmin has now done a wedding Q&A video.
The same as Sophie Louise?
After already doing the same wedding dress video?
And sheā€™s used left over footage from said wedding dress video to cobble together another one. āœØinspiredāœØ

Reactions: 3
Her engagement photos look awful. That booth is so tacky and cheap! For someone who curates (erm, filters) her photos so much, I didn't expect her to post cheap fake flower arrangements and fake rose petals.

Reactions: 1
Her engagement photos look awful. That booth is so tacky and cheap! For someone who curates (erm, filters) her photos so much, I didn't expect her to post cheap fake flower arrangements and fake rose petals.
I think those flowers / petals etc. was some kind of pre-arranged thing by another person. Iā€™m sure she mentioned (in the initial engagement video?) that Nick was having a secret whatsapp conversation with someone who was arranging it at Miracle Garden. Jaz didnā€™t do it herself. I agree with you though it looks tacky AF in my opinion. Like, theyā€™re in DUBAI taking photos at various locations. Youā€™d think they could have gone somewhere beautiful to take some more engagement announcement pictures! I am happy for them though. Still waiting for my proposal lmao.

ALSO. Iā€™m sorry but what is going on with her hair in the engagement Q&A??? Does she think it looks good, does everyone else think it looks good? šŸ˜¬ Sheā€™s constantly fiddling with it and looking at it in the viewfinder. It makes her look like sheā€™s a middle-aged mumsy type. (No offence to middle-age mums. šŸ¤£)

I havenā€™t watched her videos in a long time. When she got engaged, I thought I would have been excited to follow that journeyā€¦ but I couldnā€™t even be arsed to watch the video. Havenā€™t watched one since.
Now everytime she uploads and it comes up in my subscriptions all I can think is ā€œWhy does she make those stupid faces in her thumbnails?!ā€
Sheā€™s a grown woman with a fiancĆ© and sheā€™s making cartoon faces in a picture because she thinks it makes people click on the videoā€¦ I canā€™t.

I havenā€™t watched her videos in a long time. When she got engaged, I thought I would have been excited to follow that journeyā€¦ but I couldnā€™t even be arsed to watch the video. Havenā€™t watched one since.
Now everytime she uploads and it comes up in my subscriptions all I can think is ā€œWhy does she make those stupid faces in her thumbnails?!ā€
Sheā€™s a grown woman with a fiancĆ© and sheā€™s making cartoon faces in a picture because she thinks it makes people click on the videoā€¦ I canā€™t.
She wants to be glad it brings in the money otherwise Nic would have got the ick long ago