Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Never shared pictures of nicu”
will share now as it can line my own pocket!!!

Reactions: 4
Lots of swipe ups today. Either she’s broke or bored.
Bored there’s no way she’s ever broke living in that house with all the money she spends constantly!! I’d be fuming if I was Marcus and just say her spending spending spending without contributing at all

• Heart
The person I know who said they’d definitely split didn’t know anything about the cheating part just that she wasn’t in love with him anymore an called it off. Doesn’t mean she didn’t cheat though
Definitely cheated quiet a known fact in the area.

Reactions: 1
No Valentines post from her either. Very telling as she would deffo be a huge show off.

I think everyone must be thinking it and she's hoping it would just go away and be forgotten about

Ooohhh I didn’t know she had a thread. I suspected they weren’t together anymore a while ago. I think initially last summer when she took the boys to Spain without him.
Of course she doesn’t need a job, she’s got the lumi spa to sell 😂
Interesting how she became much more obvious with her Covid rule breaking after she put up that story asking if everyone else was over lockdown and the rules. Just because everyone else is bored doesn’t mean we can all do what we like!

Didn’t even realise she had other dogs? She never posts them? Is it to replace her husband 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Saw them together at a farm on the weekend. Only noticed because of the twins. Must say she was absolutely miserable and I don’t recall them speaking to each other once. Goes to show how fake Instagram is.

Reactions: 5
it’s quite sad this situation seeing how lovely they where together and the wedding was amazing, Marcus seems a lovely fella why would she cheat on him? 🤯 bizarre

it’s quite sad this situation seeing how lovely they where together and the wedding was amazing, Marcus seems a lovely fella why would she cheat on him? 🤯 bizarre
From memory I believe he's around 10 years older than her and seems very quiet and level headed with a very good job... I think she just wanted to live the Essex girl fantasy of being with a minor celebrity/gangster or someone a bit badder than poor Marcus