Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cheated on him. There 2nd wedding anniversary on the 21st September let’s see if she posts about it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Not so easy when you have kids sadly.
oh I completely agree but it’s one thing being civil and another liking each other’s pictures. I suppose it might not be a bitter or permanent breakup. Again, I’m probably looking too much into it. Cracking what we are led to believe on social media (not just on her profile but most), looked too good to be true and obviously was 😕

oh I completely agree but it’s one thing being civil and another liking each other’s pictures. I suppose it might not be a bitter or permanent breakup. Again, I’m probably looking too much into it. Cracking what we are led to believe on social media (not just on her profile but most), looked too good to be true and obviously was 😕
You are correct x

Reactions: 1
Ok so the kids have to isolate but she doesn’t?? I’m sure she would have to isolate with them 🤷‍♀️

She doesn’t have to isolate. Only people who have come in direct contact with the person with the positive test so classmates and teachers.
If the twins had symptoms they would all have to isolate.

I really like her but I reckon the fact she said it don’t have to isolate’ and not we is a give away that they really aren’t together

If I’m honest Marcus is better of with out her after all she did cheat on him. Hope he finds happiness he’s a hard working guy.

Reactions: 3
Someone must have more info on this!! 😬😬
It is true I
It’s definitely not perfect, she’s separated from her husband after having an affair with an oil trader. Never believe what you see on IG 👌🏻
Never ever believe what you see on IG. Poor Marcus, such a lovely down to earth guy .

If I’m honest Marcus is better of with out her after all she did cheat on him. Hope he finds happiness he’s a hard working guy.
He will, I did wonder how long it would take to come out.

Instagram makes everyone seem like something they’re not. I honestly thought she was so nice and that her and Marcus were living an idyllic life with their model looking children. I was so sad when she had a miscarriage, maybe that’s been a factor in her being unfaithful? I really hope Marcus finds true happiness with someone. Be obviously works hard to give them all a nice life

Looks like they still live together?
Instagram makes everyone seem like something they’re not. I honestly thought she was so nice and that her and Marcus were living an idyllic life with their model looking children. I was so sad when she had a miscarriage, maybe that’s been a factor in her being unfaithful? I really hope Marcus finds true happiness with someone. Be obviously works hard to give them all a nice life
Looks like they still live together?
no she been reading tattle👍

completely agree with all of this.

I wonder if now the boys are at school and she's not with Marcus she'll have to get a proper job finally!

Reactions: 2