Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she stupid to post that she’s out and about when she’s meant to be in quarantine!!

Reactions: 5
Yes technically she should still be in quarantine until this coming Sunday which would be two weeks!
But no she’s been to Chewton Glen spa, Soft play and god knows where else. Clearly when you’re that stuck up your own ass, you make your own pandemic rules.
Funny how she deleted her soft play stories though couldn’t have been the only ones to notice. Selfish, too superior and stuck up to care.

Attachments

Last edited:
It’s definitely not perfect, she’s separated from her husband after having an affair with an oil trader. Never believe what you see on IG 👌🏻

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s definitely not perfect, she’s separated from her husband after having an affair with an oil trader. Never believe what you see on IG 👌🏻
I was going to say she hasn’t posted any pics with her partner for ages 🧐 I’m shocked 😱

Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow her....... so much gifted stuff for those boys, not jealous it just annoyed me! Her boys are gorgeous though! I have a friend that knows her from school I think it was and said she’s a lovely person 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I had to unfollow her....... so much gifted stuff for those boys, not jealous it just annoyed me! Her boys are gorgeous though! I have a friend that knows her from school I think it was and said she’s a lovely person 🤷🏻‍♀️
she does seem lovely...from her social media at least. The amount of freebies is crazy I do admit considering she seems loaded

Reactions: 2
They haven’t posted anything together recently... what gives you this impression?
I saw they have liked each others posts... perhaps looking too much into it but if my partner cheated on me I wouldn’t even acknowledge their existence 🤣

Reactions: 4
Their wedding anniversary must be soon as they got married on our second date option. First venue choice but SIL ruined that for us which is why I remember! So be interesting to see....

Reactions: 1