Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she doesn’t post about their seperation? They haven’t had any family pictures together on significant events like birthdays/school starting or even at the pumpkin patch 🤣🤣🤣

I wonder why she doesn’t post about their seperation? They haven’t had any family pictures together on significant events like birthdays/school starting or even at the pumpkin patch 🤣🤣🤣
may be she thinks no one knows she cheated 🤷‍♀️ Quiet common knowledge in the area she lives.

Reactions: 1
may be she thinks no one knows she cheated 🤷‍♀️ Quiet common knowledge in the area she lives.
Oh really? I wonder why she did it. Feel sorry for her husband as he always seemed quite sweet, good for him if he has left her and not taken her back - quite a brave thing to do!

Reactions: 2
She's in tier 2 so shouldn't have other people in her house if you're not going to follow the rules don't plaster it all over insta

She's in tier 2 so shouldn't have other people in her house if you're not going to follow the rules don't plaster it all over insta
Not sure exactly what the rules are but if she’s a single person living on her own with children under 18, could that be why?

It really winds me up how much she begs for freebies. The other day she’s asking people about where to get Xmas Santa plates from. Why doesn’t she look on the internet like everybody else. Oh yeah because she doesn’t want to pay for them. It’s about time she got herself a job rather than living off the money her sons earn.

hmm I’m so curious!! I thought maybe they weren’t together and hubs was out of the house but I heard football/sports on in the background on one of her stories the other day. She was doing something with the boy’s and recording it and it was definitely quite loud on in the background.

not saying women can’t like football but I don’t think jayde is that kinda girl 😆

look at me getting all detective 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
hmm I’m so curious!! I thought maybe they weren’t together and hubs was out of the house but I heard football/sports on in the background on one of her stories the other day. She was doing something with the boy’s and recording it and it was definitely quite loud on in the background.

not saying women can’t like football but I don’t think jayde is that kinda girl 😆

look at me getting all detective 🕵️‍♀️
Maybe it was the new bloke?

Reactions: 2
Is there definitely a new man? That’s shocking!!
The whole situation reminds me of when my friend at schools mum and dad split up but continued to live in the same house and my friends mum moved her new fancy man in whilst her ex husband (my mates dad) was still in residence....was so awkward whenever I went round lol

• Wow