Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not I reckon, they’ve clearly split up but she won’t announce it because that will ruin her ‘image’
What I don't get why is she still living at that house? Marcus must have a heart of gold, the boys are at school full time now there's no reason for her to not be working?

Reactions: 4
What I don't get why is she still living at that house? Marcus must have a heart of gold, the boys are at school full time now there's no reason for her to not be working?
She’s probably giving it the old ‘I’m a full time influencer’ so doesn’t have to get a full time real job.

Reactions: 3
Christ I can’t imagine she knows what a full days work is
Apparently she used to have her own beauty business before she moved to Essex to be with Marcus, don't know why she doesn't go back to that... If she's level 3 qualified she could do something really profitable like 3d lipo, spmu or aesthetics.... She's got a large following to promote it to already so that's half the battle... That way she could either get her own place with the boys or pay the majority of the mortgage on the current house if she doesn't want to leave rather than living in the family home all expenses paid by Marcus! 😳

Reactions: 2
Always got the impression that it’s her family that are wealthy... I might be wrong though.

Reactions: 1
Strange they didn’t get a pic of all 4 of them together at Father Christmas esp when they went together if not only for memories

Her family are very wealthy (we went to school together) and she has always been very showy since she was a young teen, but he is very wealthy too.

I haven’t heard they’re back together through the local grapevine
Oooh interesting! Very civil then! Are they still living together? And didn't she live up north?

Oooh interesting! Very civil then! Are they still living together? And didn't she live up north?
Not sure if they’re still living together I’ll try and find out.
She moved to bury in Suffolk when she was 12 or 13 ish I think? Possibly a little bit younger. Can’t remember exactly as it wasn’t a huge milestone in my own life but I think I was in year 8 and she’s a year older than me 😂

Reactions: 3
The boys are getting older now, she hasn’t got that much time left of flogging them. I thought she’d have another baby but now they’ve split I wonder what she will do? Also wonder why she didn’t get with the guy she cheated on him with

Reactions: 1
The boys are getting older now, she hasn’t got that much time left of flogging them. I thought she’d have another baby but now they’ve split I wonder what she will do? Also wonder why she didn’t get with the guy she cheated on him with
The person I know who said they’d definitely split didn’t know anything about the cheating part just that she wasn’t in love with him anymore an called it off. Doesn’t mean she didn’t cheat though

She’s vain, she’ll flog herself instead.