Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec100

It’s definitely not perfect, she’s separated from her husband after having an affair with an oil trader. Never believe what you see on IG 👌🏻

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Gemz27

Can't stand this woman, she comes across as such a bitchy stuck up person. I remember once she said how she was disgusted that someone queueing in front of her for a flight hadn't painted their toe nails and how horrendous that was, she just comes across as a proper bitch. Why be so judgy, then she posts stuff like, stop questioning why I didn't offer balloons for free, stop looking down your nose at people and thinking your too special for your kids to wear crocs. Who does she think the sun shines out of her back side?
Her kids can never wear what they want, why does it matter if they wear crocs to the high street. Funny when she shows off about what she buys and oh look at my £100 trainers, where exactly does her money come from because I never see her earning any?

Reactions: 9
Never posted on this thread before but just saw they got invited to Paultons park as a pr event and a stay in some sort of air b&b. How is it fair the people with most money could that could afford it get it gifted! We went last year but had to save for months for something like this. Not fair!

Reactions: 8

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
It grinds my gears people who want to go to luxe adult only type of places with very small children in tow, if you weren't ready to go to TUI family resorts instead of Mykonos and the Maldives then shouldn't have had kids to trap a rich man
I remember when she went away to a very standard resort with a friend and her kids when she split from her husband for a while. Now back to the luxe holidays..

More fool him for taking her back after she cheated! One word karma! How can she go from not posting him for 2 years to posting and making out nothing has happened 🙄

lh01

Why does she post their full uniform etc when they’re she’s so public. She’s also advertising their favourite foods and everything. So dangerous.
It took me less than ten minutes to find their school online and the general vicinity they live in.

I've done it to a few content creators just to prove a point to myself. If I can do it, any fucker can.

These parents have NO CLUE who is viewing their content nor what their intentions are. We know the children's full names, their dates of birth, where they go to school, their hobbies, their favourite fucking colours. It's so DANGEROUS. I genuinely cannot fathom what they are thinking.

Reactions: 7

dramafree

She really rates herself she is well “discussed” at the school! Think she is above the other mums

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Hate how she’s just called the boys pasty and white. She does realise sun tans aren’t actually good for children or adults if I’m honest.

Reactions: 6

PinkFigs

VIP Member
"collect memories, not things" said whilst showing a photo of her wearing expensive Gucci wedges! Fuck off!

Sick of wealthy influencers telling us that 'stuff' isn't important, when it clearly is to them!

Reactions: 6

Tamsdebs212

Her Fendi bag and Chloe sliders combo (2 brands that couldn't be more polar opposite and clashing from each other) she keeps wearing this trip is sending me 😖🤮

Her pal Naomi Ella does the same, just shoves brand after brand on until it looks like she's gone on a rampage through Selfridges...must be the look in their friendship group. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Then she puts the boys in Burberry shirts. That photo on the beach is all Essex bling bling it makes me cringe.

Reactions: 5

loveanatter

VIP Member
I have similar age children (my eldest is the same as the twins and my youngest the same age as the baby). I can’t think of anything worse than travelling that far. The travel, the time difference at both ends 🤯 it’s a trip for insta - maybe she still needs to show the happy family thing, given here outed her as them being split up x

SEssex2608

Saw them together at a farm on the weekend. Only noticed because of the twins. Must say she was absolutely miserable and I don’t recall them speaking to each other once. Goes to show how fake Instagram is.