Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From memory I believe he's around 10 years older than her and seems very quiet and level headed with a very good job... I think she just wanted to live the Essex girl fantasy of being with a minor celebrity/gangster or someone a bit badder than poor Marcus
Some girls can have it all and still want more such a shame 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine her volunteering at the boys school she probably only went in to fix their hair 😂

Reactions: 1
She really rates herself she is well “discussed” at the school! Think she is above the other mums

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can't stand this woman, she comes across as such a bitchy stuck up person. I remember once she said how she was disgusted that someone queueing in front of her for a flight hadn't painted their toe nails and how horrendous that was, she just comes across as a proper witch. Why be so judgy, then she posts stuff like, stop questioning why I didn't offer balloons for free, stop looking down your nose at people and thinking your too special for your kids to wear crocs. Who does she think the sun shines out of her back side?
Her kids can never wear what they want, why does it matter if they wear crocs to the high street. Funny when she shows off about what she buys and oh look at my £100 trainers, where exactly does her money come from because I never see her earning any?

Reactions: 9
Can't stand this woman, she comes across as such a bitchy stuck up person. I remember once she said how she was disgusted that someone queueing in front of her for a flight hadn't painted their toe nails and how horrendous that was, she just comes across as a proper witch. Why be so judgy, then she posts stuff like, stop questioning why I didn't offer balloons for free, stop looking down your nose at people and thinking your too special for your kids to wear crocs. Who does she think the sun shines out of her back side?
Her kids can never wear what they want, why does it matter if they wear crocs to the high street. Funny when she shows off about what she buys and oh look at my £100 trainers, where exactly does her money come from because I never see her earning any?
Exactly 🤣 can't believe she hasn't got a job now the kids are at school and she's no longer with Marcus.

Reactions: 2
She is stuck up what's the story did she have a affair there definitely not together anyway

I'm sorry but if this silly witch was filming my kids enjoying themselves at a theme park to broadcast to her thousands of followers I'd snatch that phone right out of her hand and chuck it on the floor 😳

Last edited:
Has she ever thought maybe they don’t like wearing the same or wearing designer boring stuff and would rather wear something child like? I’m not into character stuff but if my child really didn’t want to wear something I wouldn’t force it

Reactions: 2
Has she ever thought maybe they don’t like wearing the same or wearing designer boring stuff and would rather wear something child like? I’m not into character stuff but if my child really didn’t want to wear something I wouldn’t force it
Literally every post she’s got them in the same boring designer stuff that she got for free from Base

I heard she still talks to her long time ex too Dan Edgar from towie as well as her new man the girl cant make up her mind! A few of the girls that know Dan saw him at a party and heard him talking about messaging her. Defo doesnt wear her wedding ring any more its an insta camera flip! But seems still living with hubby.
Who's the new man?!