Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me neither, especially cos she's not from essex originally!
The poster removed the comment maybe it’s not true 😞 I dead sad she’s not with Marcus always thought they was lovely. Didn’t realise he’s my age tho he doesn’t look like it.

Reactions: 1
Why does she post their full uniform etc when they’re she’s so public. She’s also advertising their favourite foods and everything. So dangerous.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just found this thread!

WHY DOES SHE NOT ALLOW HER SONS ANY LEVEL OF IDENTITY?!

They’re individuals first and twins second, she almost fetishises the poor things they even wear the same socks and have the same haircuts.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just found this thread!

WHY DOES SHE NOT ALLOW HER SONS ANY LEVEL OF IDENTITY?!

They’re individuals first and twins second, she almost fetishises the poor things they even wear the same socks and have the same haircuts.
Very snobby with their clothes too

Last edited:
I really don’t like her anymore! Don’t know if it coincides with her relationship breakdown but her attitude is horrendous

I really don’t like her anymore! Don’t know if it coincides with her relationship breakdown but her attitude is horrendous
She's a nasty little bleep! That latest rant, god forbid someone had an illness that made them vulnerable to dying if they had covid, or had a family member at home with underlying health conditions...... These influencers man.... They're the first to say be kind but seems like it's only other people who have to be kind to them and they can please themselves🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I've bit my tongue from posting this for so long but duck it, she deserves it after that outburst tonight...are all her designer bags snide or what? The only ads she does are for Glamify and Bondi Boost and I doubt Marcus's maintenance money stretches to £1500 bags every few weeks seeing as how it seems he's gave her that house, no doubt pays for everything for the boys, and they're in school full time so there's nothing stopping her getting a job? 🤔🤔

What’s she been ranting about? I had to unfollow a long time ago
She’s got a cold and is moaning about how people will say ‘oh, is it COVID’ probably just to make conversation or make sure she’s actually done a test and she said she would reply ‘no, it’s not, it’s a cold - alright Karen!’

• Angry
  • Haha
It’s the tone of voice she rants in as well. She doesn’t seem a very nice person at all anymore. Very true, don’t be horrible to them but doesn’t matter what they say about other people.

• Heart
It’s the tone of voice she rants in as well. She doesn’t seem a very nice person at all anymore. Very true, don’t be horrible to them but doesn’t matter what they say about other people.
Very dull voice. Just dull in general tbh

Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise they’d broken up! A shame for the boys.

I didn’t realise how wealthy she was when I first started following her. Is it her parents’ house with the pool?

Her privilege is staggering yet still all she does is moan.