Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
Dogs from Seville are over. Tenerife dogs haven't been picking up anything. Let the Labradors see the mountains.
Because the Tenerife dogs only bark in Spanish. They need to bring the multilingual dogs over from International Rescue.

• Haha
Reactions: 129

Redgirl81

VIP Member
It’s astonishing to me that some of you fail to recognise that some of the more outlandish comments on social media (like the traybake/wax melts one) are SO bloody obviously taking the pee…Jesus.
Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can work that out. It’s the same on the Katie Price threads where some posters on there actually think ‘Bunny Cuddles’ is a genuine fan.
Embarrassing.
It’s astonishing to me that some of you fail to recognise that some of us are taking the piss re-posting them on here and we know they are not genuine.
Embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
It’s astonishing to me that some of you fail to recognise that some of the more outlandish comments on social media (like the traybake/wax melts one) are SO bloody obviously taking the pee…Jesus.
Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can work that out. It’s the same on the Katie Price threads where some posters on there actually think ‘Bunny Cuddles’ is a genuine fan.
Embarrassing.
You alright hun? DM me x

• Haha
Reactions: 106
I’m definitely spending too much time reading this thread 🤣
My friend at work was having a moan today about her son who’s just finished college and really finding it hard to get a job, She said he’s been for about 15 interviews and not had one offer…..

Me “I heard Hamas are short staffed”

She did not get it at all, anyway fuck her you lot will 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

lje88

Chatty Member
Dear Jay, I text you, but you still ain’t callin’
I left my shark, my cactus and my rave music at the bottom (of the hill)
I sent two labradors to the mountains, you must not’ve got ’em
There probably was a problem with their noses or something

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Regardless of what the outcome is for our Jay I will always thank him for one of the best ever threads on tattle
Cheers Jay you angle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Kakan

Chatty Member
Being not British this is a lot to process. A guy with a criminal record with a machete gang stuck on a cactus and eaten by sand sharks in the mountains being kidnaped by mafia because he is a drug dealer and hiding on purpose because he is doing a scam to get money with some Lucy that don't show her face in media and his mum all at the same time. 🤔 And people wonder why they hates tourists in Spain. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 87

Lico

Chatty Member
Right, so my theory. I was a 90's raver, and a dopey fucker. I absolutely would have gone off to someone's house at the end of the night, not logically thinking of how to get home from there. Also, when I'm done and I want to get home, I really want to get home. So being told the next bus is 2 hours away, I would try to walk. I think he just went walking, would have been dehydrated from the yokes and dancing, and collapsed up the hills.

Reactions: 80

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Power chairs on charge ready to explore, 30KJay was not only sniffing bricks but laying em too, Moroccan mafia paying over the national minimum wage, Isis are having a staffing crisis, Lucy, a young girl, is the new El Chapo and Debbie’s due an infill 💅🏿

ADMIN!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 79

YeahBrackie

I'm sick of that bloody rapids bloke. "What I'm doing today is very dangerous. What I did yesterday was very dangerous too. The local mayor told me it was dangerous. Did I mention I'm staying with him? The police have told me it's dangerous. I'm not eating and I'm actually having minus hours of sleep, such is my level of heroism. Please, though, nobody praise me. I'm not putting myself through all these hours of hell for the praise...Did I mention I'm best friends with the mayor?" He's one self-congratulatory wankfest away from saying "And everyone on the plane clapped."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79