Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw a picture of Paddington (Bear) on Twitter and nearly said out loud to a room of my colleagues "they're trying to blame Paddington for Jay Slater's disappearance."

Thank duck I didn't. You people are ruining me for normal life

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It's all for a free jolly up in the sun. The ones I've seen asking for free accommodation over here aren't even asking for it up near the search location. They're asking for it in the south of the island, where they can party, get a tan and take in the sights 😂

His mums already said from the start she's not gonna leave till she finds him. Likely will just keep extending that GFM to pay for her relocation to the island 😂
Unfortunately I’ve got a full time job and mortgage to pay so I can’t just take myself off to Tenerife for me jollies at the drop of a hat! I’m sure my boss would be real understanding though, given the circumstances!

Seething with jealousy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven't been following this story at all, but it does bemuse me how people get themselves into these situations abroad. It's like people go abroad and all of a sudden they lose sense of themselves and logic.

Reactions: 17
I see that Mark Williams-Thomas has arrive in the reef. So if he’s right in what he’s saying he should have all this sewn up in three days 🤔 🌵

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I mean, come on! That's nearly Chief Inspector qualifications she's got!

😳🤦‍♀️
Of my bleeping Christ that is hilarious! So someone with duck all understanding or inside info came up with a tit theory and got ripped a new one online and is now crying into her wax melts and needs her mum to come online and tell off all the nasty trolls 😂 Absolutely crying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
He’s going to get added to that mash up pic that has the queen and harambe and Captain Tom etc soon isn’t he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't help but feel all of this could have been avoided if 999 was still on the TV.

The youth of today need a Michael Burke father-lile figure telling them what to do if they ever find themselves lost up a mountain, stuck to a cactus being chased by a land shark with giant eagles circling overhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I wondered about this. I have the book written about the Shannon Matthews case and the first few chapters is on about Karen's early life - I have just dug it out on my kindle and it says Karen was one of seven children but only has one sister who is called Julie P (I won't print her surname on here, so unless Julie changed her name to Debbie out of embarrassment I think its bobbins
They are not related its been debunked, the amount of conspiracy theories is ridiculous,
I Keep going over all this in my head…

Stays at a hotel in Los Christinos

he goes to a party in playa das americas (next beach/ resort to Christinos walking distance)

ends up driving into the middle of the mountains with 2 blokes to some Airbnb miles in the opposite direction of his hotel

puts a Snapchat photo on where he looks like he’s wearing a floral skirt about 2am. Surely that’s a woman- who is she???

seen next to a church near the airbnb the next morning

calls Lucy says he has 1% battery and no water missed the bus so going to walk 11 hours home. (Cut his leg on a cactus)

She calls police who don’t seem too interested at that point

Surely the key here is the 2 blokes that drove him to the mountains- so why were they allowed to leave the country? If the British police aren’t involved then who’s questioning these 2 blokes? Who are they? Even if they’re not as sketchy as duck why did they let a 19 year old lad walk off into the desert with no phone charge??
They could of still been in bed and Jays just got up and left not wanting to disturb them, when he realised his battery was low which he must of seen when he sent the Snapchats didn't he just call a taxi or ask Lucy to send one as she was familiar with Tenerife? Or wake one of the guys up and ask to use their phone? Thinking now after all of this madness I just think he's out there unfortunately and had an accident the first day its just finding him. I don't believe the ransom stories the morrocans etc, I just think they have handled it all wrong and its gotten so out of hand and besides costs for flying him home and his funeral I think everybody will be refunded. Jmho 💙.

Reactions: 13
I mean, come on! That's nearly Chief Inspector qualifications she's got!

😳🤦‍♀️
Clearly she's an expert on the mountains after her punting some rocky road tray bakes on the Facebook. Its no the British police they need over there it's Stacey's sweet treats 💓who can solve the case

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Of my bleeping Christ that is hilarious! So someone with duck all understanding or inside info came up with a tit theory and got ripped a new one online and is now crying into her wax melts and needs her mum to come online and tell off all the nasty trolls 😂 Absolutely crying 😂
That post is definitely taking the piss. (The one on Facebook claiming to be by her relative.)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think the low battery comment was not a literal 1% battery otherwise he wouldn’t have been able to connect a call at all.
I can imagine him saying “I’ve only got like 1% battery” when he just means it is less than 20%. It’s a phrase rather than a statement of fact
---
If the British police aren’t involved then who’s questioning these 2 blokes? Who are they? Even if they’re not as sketchy as duck why did they let a 19 year old lad walk off into the desert with no phone charge??
Tenerife has its own police force. The British police don’t just trek all over Europe interviewing people in any way involved in a potential crime with a British person!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.