Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if it's that lad whose photograph was circulating on the groups the other day just trying to enjoy his holiday and catch up on the footy
Do you mean Jay?

There’s about to be a million spotting with the game tonight

Also, why are the games so late??

Reactions: 3
If he does turn up I imagine he will be facing prison and a very large bill for the rescue attempt. If I were him (and still alive) I would be lying low, possibly forever, not swanning around the island watching football

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sure she works in a school office unless I read wrong 🤔 either way she won't be able to stay there forever
If my son went missing abroad I wouldn’t be leaving until he was found. And if that meant selling up and moving abroad so be it. How would you rest?

plus, she’s settled in nicely already found her favourite nail shops and cocktail bars.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If my son went missing abroad I wouldn’t be leaving until he was found. And if that meant selling up and moving abroad so be it. How would you rest?

plus, she’s settled in nicely already found her favourite nail shops and cocktail bars.
I think that's what most would ideally do, but in reality it wouldn't be as easy as that. Id stay as long as I could but would have to return home at some point especially if you had other kids at home

Reactions: 8

It's not so easy to just permanently move somewhere though.

Reactions: 7
I think that's what most would ideally do, but in reality it wouldn't be as easy as that. Id stay as long as I could but would have to return home at some point especially if you had other kids at home
I’m just saying that’s what I would do.

doesn’t matter anyway as Jay will be back soon now we’ve raised 30k
---
It's not so easy to just permanently move somewhere though.
Ive done it multiple times and lived in four countries but maybe from a place of privilege.

---

Ive done it multiple times and lived in four countries but maybe from a place of privilege.
Yeah even moving to the eu isn’t as easy as just moving there nowadays

They will roll out Christopher biggins next....

He normally gets rolled out when someone pegs it

View attachment 3016297

" HE WAS A WONDERFUL LAD......."

😆😆
Does Gyles Brandreth know him? That's normally the kiss of death.
---

---

I suspect you have more than three brain cells though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone on here been there since he's been missing? I don't mean to search just happened to have had a holiday. Wonder what it's actually like over there , I'm guessing the help has died off

Reactions: 6
What I can’t believe is that this is getting headlines on the fail and scum yet, theres not even been one appeal from Wayne Lineker, any bars, his favorite footballer or an ex love islander/influenza. Riddle me that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.