Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AttentionSeeker

I can’t believe we are on thread 5 for some lad on a come down who ended up walking to his death! What a time to be alive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
These lot are the type you see on your plane and pray they're not staying at the same hotel. The ones that give the English a bad name because they're always drunk, fighting, insulting the staff, complaining and vandalising. Oh and making a racket all through the night/early morning so you can't sleep for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Pix_

A plug is slang that started in American for someone who's a dealer, they have weed plugs, balloon plugs ect.. Normally when a person has a plug emoji in their instagram bio it means they sell drugs
Would he not add a little adapter to show he's international 🤔 it's all about the branding these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 74

adviseplz

VIP Member
The memories. I remember a trip to Portugal when my kids were tiny. By the end of the holiday I’d about 30 of these lads in the appartment.
Read this without knowing you were talking about ice cream. For a good few minutes I wasn’t sure what to what to think there 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 72

thegirlscout

VIP Member
If we put Jay’s past to the side for a second I kinda feel sorry for him in regards to the response from his family. From where I am (they might have been doing more behind the scenes) they aren’t drumming up enough noise about him in Tenerife, they aren’t searching for him, they haven’t been putting up posters but been slagging off the police, making wild claims and arguing with people. They’ve made it 10 times worse. They could have been doing daily searches of areas, putting up posters, engaging with the police in a respectful way. Yes there is a language barrier but hire a translator?

• Sad
Reactions: 66

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Not been following all this much but it comes up on my tiktok all the time. I find it interesting how there's all these memes and people taking the piss out of his disappearance when there wouldn't be if it was a 19 year old girl going missing
Not sure how true that is.
Especially if her family and friends were acting like his are.
plus, there would be a lot more focus on how intoxicated she was/what she was wearing/why she’d go off with strangers.
and let’s not pretend there aren’t a million memes circulating about the disappearance of an actual innocent 3 year old.
to sum up, I disagree. 💁🏻‍♀️

bluecups

VIP Member
The misspelling of angel always reminds me of one of the most vomit-inducing, nauseating, crass and poor taste posts I ever saw on social media.

It was a tribute to that poor little boy who was killed a few years back, Baby P.

I shit you not, some semi literate, low IQ twat on a facebook group had made a piss poor digital collage of Baby P's face and Princess Diana's face surrounded by clouds. The caption? "RIP little man, in Heaven now with Lady Di and the angles"

People like this are the reason bleach bottles have labels warning "Do not drink"
Fucking morons.

• Haha
  • Heart

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
I’m waiting for a new episode of “A place in the sun”

We are here today in the beautiful sunny climate found on the island of Tenerife with Jay, a baby faced scaffolder who decided to leave his mundane grey commute behind and start a new life out here, where the skies are blue and the water warm and calming. Jay loves hiking, dance music, tropical plants and has recently adopted a labrador haven’t you Jay? What’s the budget for this new place in the sun dream home? Uh? 35k? Oh do fuck off, you’re not bidding on Homes under the Hammer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I keep seeing random people on tiktok saying they're flying out to join the search. Excuse me Hun, what relevant skills do you have? Have you ever even hiked a mountain before? One of these morons is going to end up injured and/or dehydrated and a whole new search party will need to try and find them 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Right, so my theory. I was a 90's raver, and a dopey fucker. I absolutely would have gone off to someone's house at the end of the night, not logically thinking of how to get home from there. Also, when I'm done and I want to get home, I really want to get home. So being told the next bus is 2 hours away, I would try to walk. I think he just went walking, would have been dehydrated from the yokes and dancing, and collapsed up the hills.
90s raver too. It's a miracle I'm alive, TBH.

The amount of stupid and reckless situations you get yourself in when you're off your tits cannot be underestimated.

• Heart
  • Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
I really hope when the Netflix bosses decide to make this into a drama/film/documentary they also include this thread.
it was so hard keeping my mouth shut at work today when they were talking about him, when I said he’s still stuck to a cactus and avoiding the shark it was pure tumbleweed … tossers 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 62

klairklopp

VIP Member
I really hope when the Netflix bosses decide to make this into a drama/film/documentary they also include this thread.
it was so hard keeping my mouth shut at work today when they were talking about him, when I said he’s still stuck to a cactus and avoiding the shark it was pure tumbleweed … tossers 🙃
I was at the hairdressers last Friday……

My hairdresser…… Have you seen the FB page about that missing lad? I can’t believe how clever some people are with what they manage to find out and post. I wouldn’t know where to start. It’s brilliant…

Me…. Quickly closing the tattle page and nodding my head 😬……

• Haha
Reactions: 61