Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dogs from Seville are over. Tenerife dogs haven't been picking up anything. Let the Labradors see the mountains.
Because the Tenerife dogs only bark in Spanish. They need to bring the multilingual dogs over from International Rescue.

• Haha
Reactions: 129
I saw a screen shot of someone saying they are out in Tenerife at a bar and they asked a waitress if she knew who jay slater was and she said no who’s that and then smiled and stuck her tongue out at them and walked off 😂 is Tenerife the twilight zone or something ?wtf is going on lol

• Haha
Reactions: 49
JMO but that’s why it would’ve been better if our police had been involved, they would’ve had a liaison advising them what to do (or better still, what not to do!) Also our police are privy to the family history, convictions and criminal relationships between all the main players so would have been able to confirm or discount drug gangs involvement early on. I know they have no jurisdiction over there but still could’ve been helpful.
With ongoing budget cuts, our police are barely able to afford policing in the UK. I would rather they don’t waste tax payer’s money on this twit.

Reactions: 39
If he has been offed and buried, I do feel for his family. The lack of closure will be torture. I would go out of my mind wondering.
Have you seen how unbothered his mum is that he's missing?
She's just buzzing she's got £30k to spend getting her nails done 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have you seen how unbothered his mum is that he's missing?
She's just buzzing she's got £30k to spend getting her nails done 💅🏻
Stretched out on a sun lounger with a fresh set, a fanta lemon and a massive duty free toblerone checking the conspiracy FB group and GFM balance while the Spanish dogs and desperate Tiktokers do her job 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There are definitely similarities between this case and little Shannon Matthew's disappearance, but I doubt Shannon's mum is involved, that's a conspiracy theory too far.
I do think Jay's mum knows where he is though, hence the lack of concern and refusal to join in the search.
I will probably be proved wrong though.

Reactions: 23
Being not British this is a lot to process. A guy with a criminal record with a machete gang stuck on a cactus and eaten by sand sharks in the mountains being kidnaped by mafia because he is a drug dealer and hiding on purpose because he is doing a scam to get money with some Lucy that don't show her face in media and his mum all at the same time. 🤔 And people wonder why they hates tourists in Spain. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 86
See that Jumanji lookin fella in America that got found after 10 days well he’s legally blind and says he was havin a grand time made friends wi a lion and drank 10 litres of water a day mind he might have just gone delirious when he’s said that. Anyway really makes you think
Jumanji looking fella 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Being not British this is a lot to process. A guy with a criminal record with a machete gang stuck on a cactus and eaten by sand sharks in the mountains being kidnaped by mafia because he is a drug dealer and hiding on purpose because he is doing a scam to get money with some Lucy that don't show her face in media and his mum all at the same time. 🤔 And people wonder why they hates tourists in Spain. 😂
What a wonderful summary 🤣
---
Did anyone see them discussing this on This Morning? Even the presenters of TM think there’s something dodgy going on 😄

Reactions: 15
I'm of the opinion jay has been dead for a week. I do think he was harmed before he was killed though because those morrocans don't fukkk about. Lucy is trying to hide the truth and exactly why they were out there. The gfm was set up in hopes of paying the people they were grafting for. Too late for that though.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Slightly of topic!

It’s madness the rabbit holes you end up going down just because you can when you see something online.
This story came up of a Journalist sympathetic about Jays Mum & Trolling.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...g-club-dancing-mountains-mother-b2567939.html

Went to look into that story and unraveled several layer of madness with the Journalist family and the various kids 😜

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely people aren’t this thick to believe this?? Wtf
View attachment 3015750
I wondered about this. I have the book written about the Shannon Matthews case and the first few chapters is on about Karen's early life - I have just dug it out on my kindle and it says Karen was one of seven children but only has one sister who is called Julie P (I won't print her surname on here, so unless Julie changed her name to Debbie out of embarrassment I think its bobbins

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.