Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
It’s astonishing to me that some of you fail to recognise that some of the more outlandish comments on social media (like the traybake/wax melts one) are SO bloody obviously taking the pee…Jesus.
Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can work that out. It’s the same on the Katie Price threads where some posters on there actually think ‘Bunny Cuddles’ is a genuine fan.
Embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
My lad is definitely not a dealer and all him and his mates wear them and have done for a few years. He’s the same age as Jay. Easier than pockets apparently.
My nearly 10 year old wears one too 😬 I believed him when he said it was sherbet in his bag 🤔 he did buy a freddo a kwenchy cup AND a packet of space raiders at the shop so I'm getting suspicious now where all this money had came from 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
wow!! just WOW!! 🙈
I always thought that this emoji was of someone bending over, trousers down and showing their backside.

It is only recently that I have learned, to my disappointment, that this is not the case. I dread to think how many times I have used it inappropriately. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 59

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Gangsters, lol. Would love them to come up against some real ones...tee hee🤭

It is a biological fact that my ovaries actually constrict when I look at this picture. Mr Tumble has more testosterone than that lot.

They make Blazin' Squad look like the Wu Tang Clan 🤣

Screenshot_20240626_085251_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Traazers

VIP Member
Exactly. As long as he doesn’t wear it around me, I don’t care
Mine bought a brimmer hat for the summer. He wears it with the neck tie right up round his chin. Even when he walks the dog in the dark wearing it like that. I might make him go missing tbh. Same hat as below pic but imagine the tie bit up under his chin like he's going on a school trip
1719433655103.png

If only R J had a sun hat :cry: i'm inside myself with worry

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
My Irish friend has just joked that England played badly because they were all too worried about Jay and I am fucking dying. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

BonBon27

VIP Member
News flash the hiker they rescued didn’t need rescuing 🤣

Oh FFS 🤣🤣it’s like an episode of some rubbish TV comedy.

Foreign rescue team - “You need help. You come with us”.
Polite Brit - “Well actually I’m fine, I’m totally prepared, I know what I’m doing, but if you’ve come all this way to rescue someone then of course, yes, I’ll come with you”.

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I mean, come on! That's nearly Chief Inspector qualifications she's got!

😳🤦‍♀️
Of my fucking Christ that is hilarious! So someone with fuck all understanding or inside info came up with a shit theory and got ripped a new one online and is now crying into her wax melts and needs her mum to come online and tell off all the nasty trolls 😂 Absolutely crying 😂

• Haha

PixieMum

Wow what?? How do we even know they are black? It was said in the early days there were 2 Moroccans then it was apparently 2 white guys from Lancashire. How can we be so sure of there race when we don't even know who they are? And even if they were black whats that got to do with anything??
I took this comment about their race as to be that unfortunately there are still many people out there who will judge them as guilty because of their race. It shouldn't happen and I find it abhorrent but unfortunately there are idiots out there still 😡

Reactions: 55
90s raver too. It's a miracle I'm alive, TBH.

The amount of stupid and reckless situations you get yourself in when you're off your tits cannot be underestimated.
I commented about this a couple of threads back. The amount of people commenting why did he go with them/leave the house/not go back again have obviously never been in a club off their tits and not wanted the party to end, so gone off with a load of randoms on the promise of carrying on, then suddenly you’re there, the reality hits that you don’t want to be and you just leave. Would never think about going back either, you just crack on and eventually managed to get home somehow. It’s a fairly regular occurance in the UK every weekend and in the various holiday resorts probably every night.
Also question how I’m still alive and functioning tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Cady1954

VIP Member
It’s astonishing to me that some of you fail to recognise that some of the more outlandish comments on social media (like the traybake/wax melts one) are SO bloody obviously taking the pee…Jesus.
Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can work that out. It’s the same on the Katie Price threads where some posters on there actually think ‘Bunny Cuddles’ is a genuine fan.
Embarrassing.
Com8
Embarrassing.
Coming from someone who posted this...😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Don’tStart

VIP Member
New theory. Maybe Jay got amnesia after head butting the shark and is currently working for a charity shop in Gran Canaria under the alias of Jude, possessing no knowledge of his coked up choices that led him there

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Takemetoyourbuffet

I can't help but feel all of this could have been avoided if 999 was still on the TV.

The youth of today need a Michael Burke father-lile figure telling them what to do if they ever find themselves lost up a mountain, stuck to a cactus being chased by a land shark with giant eagles circling overhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I can't help but feel sorry for the mafia, all this extra attention and interpol sniffing around is surely going to have an impact on next year's tax return 🤭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

lilykestrel

VIP Member

now, I'm not a survival expert or 'real life explorer', but I'd say the biggest fucking hazard here is wriggling down a steep gradient one handed because you're holding recording equipment to film yourself wriggling down a steep gradient, never mind your backpack

• Haha