Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy how none of his family/Lucy/Brad etc have even been out and put a poster up šŸ¤Ø and now theyā€™ve all gone quiet, no wonder people think they are guilty of something.
---

Who is he? Seen him mention TikTok videos?
Iā€™m not 100% but I think heā€™s just someone who has decided to play Columbo and help find Jay.

Reactions: 7
Not a Facebook user but some of these screenshots are incredible, have all the Hinchers defected to their new lord and saviour? Will he be the patron saint of crushed velvet?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Dear Jay, I text you, but you still ainā€™t callinā€™
I left my shark, my cactus and my rave music at the bottom (of the hill)
I sent two labradors to the mountains, you must notā€™ve got ā€™em
There probably was a problem with their noses or something

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
If he does turn up I imagine he will be facing prison and a very large bill for the rescue attempt. If I were him (and still alive) I would be lying low, possibly forever, not swanning around the island watching football
Tired and misread BIB as swimming around..
---
I think that's what most would ideally do, but in reality it wouldn't be as easy as that. Id stay as long as I could but would have to return home at some point especially if you had other kids at home
She can stay 90 days.

Reactions: 4
In all seriousness, the family have made a huge mistake with their minimal efforts to search for him. Not only will it be a regret theyā€™ll live with forever but if the mother in particular headed to the mountains the minute she touched down in Tenerife, it wouldā€™ve kept the story at the top of the news agenda. If she kept making statements via the press whilst up there, it wouldā€™ve evoked greater sympathy from the public, possibly minimising the focus on the Facebook commentary and couldā€™ve turned the whole thing around from being a complete farce. Seeing her up there searching couldā€™ve incentivised others, particularly parents to help join in the search which again wouldā€™ve resulted in increased media attention and more resources being put into the search increasing the chances of him being found.

Communicating mainly via social media and choosing to slag people off who dare to question the GFM rather than those who are making up wild conspiracies about him being fodder for a Moroccan drugs cartel, makes her seem like a typical Facebook hun rather than a grieving woman which is probably another reason why the media have backed off in recent days as like it or not, airing your dirty laundry on social media contradicts the narrative of them being damsels in distress the media wishes to portray. Itā€™s why the likes of Nicola Bulley and the McCanns got such heightened media exposure, because they fitted the agenda pushed by the media of them being victims.

I cannot fathom for the life of me why she went out to Tenerife but by all accounts never even went to his last known location and why the father and brother flew out several days later, by that time the peak of media coverage surrounding the case had been and gone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I looked at a few of his posts and he's exaggerating the remoteness of the location and the condition of the roads. It's Tenerife not Timbuktu ffs.
Many on this thread have pointed out too that it's Spain. Part of Europe. OK, a little way off the (African) coast etc, but it is first world. With all day English breakfasts ffs!!

Reactions: 11
Down the rapids on tiktok live saying heā€™s gonna be staying until jay is found. Would like to know how long that actually will turn out to be if this does drag on šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just looked at that down the rapids account on tiktok
Itā€™s a bit strange šŸ¤£ not that thatā€™s unexpected with this carry on
But heā€™s videoā€™ing saying heā€™s with the dogs and police and then he pans round to the beautiful view to show us šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ
And thereā€™s no one about him at all ā€¦ I get the police might not want to be shown but ive only flicked through a couple of videos and thereā€™s not one sighting of a policeman or a dog with him even in the distance
---
Burst out laughing!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The likelihood is they have searched everywhere he "should be" even if he was trolleyed that morning etc. I bet there are far more Guardia Civil looking into the family, friends, online etc than searching the mountain, gorges, barrancos etc now.

In Spain, family is everything. The failure of the family to do little more than stand by the odd news camera will have been noted.

MOO.

Reactions: 21
two things that made me laugh today - well 2 stand out things
His dad when interviewed ā€¦ saying he wanted him back ā€œsimplesā€ and walking off and back again like a teenager youā€™re trying to talk to and they act all Kevin n Perry ā€¦ I think if I uttered the word simples my kids would hide in Masca too

second thing - the pic of his 4 friends that have arrived in Tenerife to help in the mountains
One girl in flip flops ā€¦ another sunburnt from a day at the pool ā€¦ one boy in a north face hoodie and bodywarmer ideal clothing in that weather and the other one I think he might have been to Masca but looks like heā€™s been rolling down a ravine and sent away again as useless to the police if he trips over the first rock he comes across šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I'm feeling kind
The likelihood is they have searched everywhere he "should be" even if he was trolleyed that morning etc. I bet there are far more Guardia Civil looking into the family, friends, online etc than searching the mountain, gorges, barrancos etc now.

In Spain, family is everything. The failure of the family to do little more than stand by the odd news camera will have been noted.

MOO.
MOO to you too x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At first I was like oh this down the rapids guy is nice. But now I think heā€™s an absolute melt. he said heā€™s not leaving Tenerife until jay is foundā€¦ better apply for a visa then coz that last body that was found went missing 4 years ago. like whatā€™s his MO? why doesnā€™t he eat? why does he spend 10 hours a day talking about what heā€™s going to do and finding somewhere to search and the other 2 hours actually searching!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.