Jasper & Nic Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Controversial of me and I don't mean this the way it will sound as I know everyone has their own circumstances but I think it's irresponsible to have that many children and expect the council to remove you to a bigger place. It's fine them saying jasper works and has money but they don't have enough money to house their own kids so why should the council do it when at this point they're being reckless and selfish

Nah that’s facts 👏🏼.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah, kids need their own space especially as they get older. We all do what we can and sometimes kids just have to share but 6/7 kids of various ages sharing one bedroom is ridiculous!
it wouldn’t be as bad if they had an extra bedroom that the girls could all share & the boys in the other. The bedroom they kids are in looks tiny as well, infact the full flat looks tiny with them all in it.

And didn’t she actually live in a decent house where she was? She’s always been infatuated with jasper so upsticks her and all the kids into a one bed 🤦🏼‍♀️ listen their kids are clean & loved but that flat is a riot and they can’t possible add another. They should even look into mid market rent!

And didn’t she actually live in a decent house where she was? She’s always been infatuated with jasper so upsticks her and all the kids into a one bed 🤦🏼‍♀️ listen their kids are clean & loved but that flat is a riot and they can’t possible add another. They should even look into mid market rent!
Imagine the racket for the people that stay down the stairs from them 😂

Been trying to find this jen for a nosey. Anyone able to point me in the right direction please?

8 kids man, like will they ever go on car trips for days out or holidays? Those poor kids and all crammed in a messy 2bed flat when all together, that’s just mental like why wouldn’t anyone say to them like get you house and job sorted before another bloody wean

Reactions: 3
8 kids man, like will they ever go on car trips for days out or holidays? Those poor kids and all crammed in a messy 2bed flat when all together, that’s just mental like why wouldn’t anyone say to them like get you house and job sorted before another bloody wean
and 1 car with all they kids. I think Jasper though doing a wee 6 month course would have companies fighting to get him to be a gas engineer for them & all their problems would be solved when in reality nobody is taking him on. Quite right as well, all these apprentices doing it the correct way instead of some fast track course with no guarantee it will lead to employment. There is no way he spent £7k on that, they have gifted him the course so dafties will sign up to it off the back of him.

Reactions: 6
They’re a pair of selfish arseholes. I’ll give Jasper a tiny bit of credit for at least trying to work. Even with a job, a single wage cannot keep a family that size. Whereas Nic. I have no words for her. Only thing she seems to do is lie on her back and run her mouth. Never seen someone more deserving of a sore face. Don’t continue to shoot weans out when you can’t give the ones you have a decent quality of life. My heart breaks for those kids all crammed in a 2 bed flat. Why are social work not all over them?

Reactions: 5
It’s the clothes , I know their fakes and shein hauls etc but I don’t think I’ve ever seen Nic wear something twice or him really either ?
Tbh even fake stuff isn't cheap when you have that many kids and they both constantly have different clothes on I don't get it. Even if they had a 3 bed too but I feel with the ages of the kids it must be a nightmare having them all in the same room. It's irresponsible at this point like

Nics recent video. Says she’s ‘lucky’ and says the kids are fed and happy. Blessed to live in a pig stye. You’ve really made it in life, girl 💁🏽‍♀️.

How can people in the comments defend her situation. They don’t know the kids. They only see snippets of their lives.

Reactions: 1