Jasper & Nic Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classy to admit she has been shagging Jasper while he has a girlfriend. Thats not a flex doll, just makes u look a bit slaggy & him untrustworthy. Maybe thats why she is so insecure because she knows he is capable of cheating 😏 u loose them where u find them as they say!

Reactions: 5
Classy to admit she has been shagging Jasper while he has a girlfriend. Thats not a flex doll, just makes u look a bit slaggy & him untrustworthy. Maybe thats why she is so insecure because she knows he is capable of cheating 😏 u loose them where u find them as they say!
Exactly 👏🏽. Don’t uproot your weans lives and have them living in cramped conditions for a guy that slept with you behind his gf’s back. It’s actually really sad. A prime example of a mother putting her own needs before those of her children. Kids need their own space. 2 siblings sharing is ok, but 6 in the one room? Thats selfish especially because it was avoidable. I feel so sorry for all those kids. There’s no way that won’t affect them if not now, at some point. If I was the other parent of those kids I’d be fighting for full custody.

They should’ve got their housing situation sorted before adding another child into the mix. They had 6 between them but with how quick she got pregnant I’m gonna take a stab in the dark and say it was planned, at least by her.

Reactions: 3
Exactly 👏🏽. Don’t uproot your weans lives and have them living in cramped conditions for a guy that slept with you behind his gf’s back. It’s actually really sad. A prime example of a mother putting her own needs before those of her children. Kids need their own space. 2 siblings sharing is ok, but 6 in the one room? Thats selfish especially because it was avoidable. I feel so sorry for all those kids. There’s no way that won’t affect them if not now, at some point. If I was the other parent of those kids I’d be fighting for full custody.

They should’ve got their housing situation sorted before adding another child into the mix. They had 6 between them but with how quick she got pregnant I’m gonna take a stab in the dark and say it was planned, at least by her.
She fell pregnant pretty quick at first but sadly they lost that baby then she was pregnant within a matter of weeks after that miscarriage. I would have lost the plot by now living in such cramped conditions. It was probably madness before she moved in with her 3. That could have been a plot to try get a bigger house quickly but doesn’t seem to be working. Edinburgh must be as bad as out this way in Lanarkshire for people to get a bigger council house.

She fell pregnant pretty quick at first but sadly they lost that baby then she was pregnant within a matter of weeks after that miscarriage. I would have lost the plot by now living in such cramped conditions. It was probably madness before she moved in with her 3. That could have been a plot to try get a bigger house quickly but doesn’t seem to be working. Edinburgh must be as bad as out this way in Lanarkshire for people to get a bigger council house.
I suspect that was the plan but there are hardly any bigger council houses now, not sure what other areas are like but I'm overcrowded and nothing ever comes up bigger than a 3 bed. Most of the bigger houses in my area are under occupied with families who's older kids have moved out but they don't want to move out of the big house!

Reactions: 4
I suspect that was the plan but there are hardly any bigger council houses now, not sure what other areas are like but I'm overcrowded and nothing ever comes up bigger than a 3 bed. Most of the bigger houses in my area are under occupied with families who's older kids have moved out but they don't want to move out of the big house!
I had to save like mad to buy my first wee house because all the council would offer me in Motherwell was tower blocks & there was no way i was going into one of they hell holes in that area. Managed to buy myself a lovely wee 2 bedroom ex council house. Then i met my other half & both sold our houses to buy this lovely house we are in now in Hamilton. If u want more than 3 bedrooms then u would be quicker buying but not everybody is in that position to do so. There is a few houses in my mum & dads street that are 4 bedroom council houses & they are the same as u have said, kids all moved out & people don’t want to give up a house they have lived in for years & years. Also, my parents street is quiet & never a bit of bother so that will he why they won’t want to move either.

Would they get help towards private renting? I don’t know how it works. I’ve been fortunate enough to buy a modest ex council house, which I love, but I fully appreciate it’s not easy to do. I can’t see they’d get a huge amount of priority if she’s technically made herself homeless. There will be far more out there that haven’t put themselves in that situation for a relationship.

Reactions: 2
I seen a live a while ago. Jen was drunk waiting on a taxi outside some bar in Edinburgh a she was saying that jasper was abusive an DV was mentioned. I don’t follow any of them they come up on my fyp sometimes but find that Nic unlikeable.
She seems very up herself
---
Also does anyone remember the night his car was set on fire but no one was to mention it on tik tok

Reactions: 2
I seen a live a while ago. Jen was drunk waiting on a taxi outside some bar in Edinburgh a she was saying that jasper was abusive an DV was mentioned. I don’t follow any of them they come up on my fyp sometimes but find that Nic unlikeable.
She seems very up herself
---
Also does anyone remember the night his car was set on fire but no one was to mention it on tik tok
Yes! i watched this she made comments like let your boyfriend hit you again, batter you, go eat a decent meal etc.. the car thing was weird because the week after all of a sudden he mentioned he had a driving ban I just assumed was an insurance scam