Jasper & Nic Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really would eat herself if she was chocolate. Think she’s needing a job instead of lip syncing and looking at herself all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is pregnant again! Whats that 8 kids now & still in that tiny flat? How do they find the time to get pregnant again 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No way! That's insane
My wee boy is about a month older than theirs & we only have him & my partners son from his relationship before us & i am lucky if i have time & energy for a cuddle in bed these days 😂 i don’t know how they manage it with a near football team of kids 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She is pregnant again! Whats that 8 kids now & still in that tiny flat? How do they find the time to get pregnant again 😂
Where are they going to put it, they have the rest of the kids all sharing one bedroom and the wee one in with them already!

Where are they going to put it, they have the rest of the kids all sharing one bedroom and the wee one in with them already!
Exactly. Edinburgh City Council are in no rush to re house them it seems.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know her personally ? Seems mental she just upped sticks and moved and doesn’t seem to have a job

Does anyone know her personally ? Seems mental she just upped sticks and moved and doesn’t seem to have a job
i thought it was mental uprooting her kids as quick as she did. For the past 4 yrs of her being on tiktok, i have never known her to work.

How can they afford another child is more my question 🤷‍♀️
Jasper is a master gas engineer now after doing a wee course that apprentices need a couple of years to learn 🥴. No chance of her going out to work, eye bleeping her phone is about the most she can manage.

Just seen their news. duck sake man🤦🏽‍♀️. How bleeping irresponsible when they’re already living in an overcrowded flat. I genuinely feel for their kids having to live like that. Growing up having no personal space must be awful 😞. His gas job won’t be enough to keep them all going and I wonder if she just enjoys getting pregnant to avoid getting a job.

They’re a pair of selfish pricks.

Just seen their news. duck sake man🤦🏽‍♀️. How bleeping irresponsible when they’re already living in an overcrowded flat. I genuinely feel for their kids having to live like that. Growing up having no personal space must be awful 😞. His gas job won’t be enough to keep them all going and I wonder if she just enjoys getting pregnant to avoid getting a job.

They’re a pair of selfish pricks.
I find it really selfish aswell, I'm sure all the kids get on but she's basically just moved her kids into Jaspers kids only space at their dads.

Reactions: 4
Have as many kids as they like but it becomes selfish at this stage. Why not get a bigger place then have more?

I find it really selfish aswell, I'm sure all the kids get on but she's basically just moved her kids into Jaspers kids only space at their dads.
jaspers boy is getting older as well, its not really appropriate for him to be sleeping in the same room as his own sisters never mind 2 girls & a boy who aren’t his siblings. They are going to need some size of house for all these kids & i doubt the council or the local HA will have anything suitable. Saving for their own house would have been the most sensible thing to do first.

Exactly! Finding a bigger home should be a priority before bringing another child into the world.
---
I know that no contraceptive is 100% but they just seem like the careless type. I heard her say she was on the pill but I’m not convinced. They’re both as thick as two planks with nothing between the ears. If I were the other parents of those kids I’d be looking to try get full custody knowing my kid is living in an overcrowded property.

Last edited:
jaspers boy is getting older as well, its not really appropriate for him to be sleeping in the same room as his own sisters never mind 2 girls & a boy who aren’t his siblings. They are going to need some size of house for all these kids & i doubt the council or the local HA will have anything suitable. Saving for their own house would have been the most sensible thing to do first.
Yeah, kids need their own space especially as they get older. We all do what we can and sometimes kids just have to share but 6/7 kids of various ages sharing one bedroom is ridiculous!

Controversial of me and I don't mean this the way it will sound as I know everyone has their own circumstances but I think it's irresponsible to have that many children and expect the council to remove you to a bigger place. It's fine them saying jasper works and has money but they don't have enough money to house their own kids so why should the council do it when at this point they're being reckless and selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 6