Jasper & Nic Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find Jasper a massive 🚩 i liked Nic but she has become a bit full of herself recently.

Reactions: 3
He looks like a right pain in the arse. Can’t stand that Nic - the facial expressions she does when she’s singing…full of it. Thought she was ok until recently - her videos are snide and bitchy

Reactions: 5
The way she talks irritates me 😂
Nosey arse 🙋 wants to know what all the wee aimed videos are about 😂

Reactions: 6
She constantly makes aimed, snide videos about his ex Jen. Jen split with up with him and looks like Nic is insecure about it. I watched a live with jasper and nic and she was complaining that he never shares his feelings etc. Sounds like she is hard work.

Reactions: 6
I went for a nosey last night and saw the search suggestion 😂 I remember the ex Jen, but there's not any hint on her page that she's arsed by either of them 🤷‍♀️😂
Does she think the fake pages commenting on her videos are Jen?

I went for a nosey last night and saw the search suggestion 😂 I remember the ex Jen, but there's not any hint on her page that she's arsed by either of them 🤷‍♀️😂
Jen occasionally does aimed videos too but sometimes deletes them. She did one about not understanding why exes doing the same things with new partners as they did with previous ones ie fires and camping. She also did one about her being the one who decided to leave meaning that she had the upper hand (I think).

Reactions: 4
I gasped when I saw her comment this on a recent post. So obviously something has been going on with them wayyy longer than they usual claim. He was with Jen for a bit until maybe early last year or the year before? Either way, that’s no something to boast about hen.

No wonder she’s insecure, how you get them is how you lose them.

Used to like Nic but I’m seeing things now. She thinks Jasper is the prize, so much so she moved those kids away from a secure home to be crammed into a flat with him and his kids. She made that decision and I canny wrap my head around it.
---
Does she think the fake pages commenting on her videos are Jen?
Jens downgrade video was funny if you’ve seen that? Might need to scroll back as it was a while ago but it said something like when your ex gets with the person he used to call ugly 😂. but yeah. I really like Jen. She doesn’t seem arsed with them. Nics just para because she was clearly sleeping with him when he was with Jen🙃

Attachments

• Haha
OMG imagine admitting to that, never mind posting it! Nic and Jasper were supposedly best friends before but clearly it was more than that. No wonder Jen left him.

As you say the way you get them is the way you lose them. He cheated on his wife too so no wonder Nic is paranoid and insecure.

Nic thinks because she had his baby she's won the prize (Jasper) but he cheated on his wife/mother of 3 kids too.

I always think Nic is way more into Jasper than he is into her. Guess she senses it too!

Yeah I see it too. She really thinks she’s the one to change him. He’s got ADHD and strikes me as someone that gets bored quickly. They won’t last then what is she going to do? I’m sure I saw she gave up her house in Airdrie. She’s providing those weans of hers with zero security when if they split up. It’s one thing moving a partner into a kids home too early but up rooting them to a new city to live in a crammed flat is a whole diff ball game. Who actually told her that was a good idea 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
I gasped when I saw her comment this on a recent post. So obviously something has been going on with them wayyy longer than they usual claim. He was with Jen for a bit until maybe early last year or the year before? Either way, that’s no something to boast about hen.

Used to like Nic but I’m seeing things now. She thinks Jasper is the prize, so much so she moved those kids away from a secure home to be crammed into a flat with him and his kids. She made that decision and I canny wrap my head around it.
---

Jens downgrade video was funny if you’ve seen that? Might need to scroll back as it was a while ago but it said something like when your ex gets with the person he used to call ugly 😂. but yeah. I really like Jen. She doesn’t seem arsed with them. Nics just para because she was clearly sleeping with him when he was with Jen🙃
What is it way all these dirty cows on that app their a pair of roasters the 2 of them and he'll no doubt do to her what he's done to the ex, he gives me the boak 🤢

I just had another look through Nic's videos and there's a stack aimed at Jen and loads about how Jasper is now hers. Psycho girlfriend me thinks 🤔

Yeah I see it too. She really thinks she’s the one to change him. He’s got ADHD and strikes me as someone that gets bored quickly. They won’t last then what is she going to do? I’m sure I saw she gave up her house in Airdrie. She’s providing those weans of hers with zero security when if they split up. It’s one thing moving a partner into a kids home too early but up rooting them to a new city to live in a crammed flat is a whole diff ball game. Who actually told her that was a good idea 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
I don't get the whole living situation either, he has a 2 bed flat so his own 3 kids were already all sharing a room at his and she's moved in with her 3 and took over their space. Don't know anything about her previous house but even if she only had a 2 bed it would surely be better to live separate and their own kids have their own space. Seems bizarre to me!
---
Jen occasionally does aimed videos too but sometimes deletes them. She did one about not understanding why exes doing the same things with new partners as they did with previous ones ie fires and camping. She also did one about her being the one who decided to leave meaning that she had the upper hand (I think).
Aw I never seen that 😂
If they are so happy and secure why is Nic arsed about an ex he has no ties to 🤔😂

Reactions: 2
I used to like him, but he is another one that it’s gone to his head. Although he slags other creators I think that’s just part of his act to seem ‘relatable’ when the two of them are just bad. She looks totally unrecognisable without a filler, I think it’s just a matter of time before he’s fed up again and moves on to the next one

There probably is a lot more going on behind the scenes with the whole Jen situ but kudos to Jen for keeping it classy whilst Nic is making an utter show of herself.

Nic seems to be an example of what’s wrong with the system. She doesn’t work and I’m sure she said she hasn’t for 4 years. I don’t see any reason why she cant so it seems to me she would be worse off working.
---
And yeah she looks totally diff to when she was first on the app. I think it’s a combo of fillers and filters 🙃

Slightly inappropriate to ask but is there a medical reason as to why she is so thin, I know some people are naturally slim and struggle to gain weight but I saw older videos of hers and although shes still slim she doesn't look as unhealthy as she does now

---

Cringed at been pumping in for 4 years 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
I just seen Jens page. Iv never seen her before, she doesn’t seem as bad as them, and cleaner 🫣😂

• Haha