Jasper & Nic Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nics recent video. Says she’s ‘lucky’ and says the kids are fed and happy. Blessed to live in a pig stye. You’ve really made it in life, girl 💁🏽‍♀️.

How can people in the comments defend her situation. They don’t know the kids. They only see snippets of their lives.
The house is cluttered because they have nowhere to put anything.... But adds another baby 🙄
That was kind of the point of anything that was being said about the house🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The house is cluttered because they have nowhere to put anything.... But adds another baby 🙄
That was kind of the point of anything that was being said about the house🤦‍♀️
I mean my house is cluttered but it's clean and not overcrowded we all have our own space and beds. I dread to think what the kids room must look like and then it must be even worse when Jasper has his kids. It's ridiculous the comments saying "the council need to give yous somewhere bigger"...no you need to stop having children. Definitely if you decide to have that many children you need to be able to provide a large enough home for them yourselves

Reactions: 8
I think most house with kids is cluttered but at least hoover or clean under the couch 🤦🏼‍♀️
She just thinks she has the prize and doesn’t want to let him go. 9 of them in a 2 bed tap dancer and he doesn’t have a job and having another baby, baby’s are blessings but my god they ain’t like kids who can make a mistake! It’s a shame on the other kids tbh!

Reactions: 3
I mean my house is cluttered but it's clean and not overcrowded we all have our own space and beds. I dread to think what the kids room must look like and then it must be even worse when Jasper has his kids. It's ridiculous the comments saying "the council need to give yous somewhere bigger"...no you need to stop having children. Definitely if you decide to have that many children you need to be able to provide a large enough home for them yourselves
Yeah I agree. I said it before but I just can't get the logic in them deciding to move in together in the first place. I don't know what her living situation was previously but he has 2 bedrooms, 1 of which was for his 3 children and she's just rocked up with her 3 and piled them in then had another 2. It's bizarre!

Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree. I said it before but I just can't get the logic in them deciding to move in together in the first place. I don't know what her living situation was previously but he has 2 bedrooms, 1 of which was for his 3 children and she's just rocked up with her 3 and piled them in then had another 2. It's bizarre!
pretty sure she was in a 4 in a block in Airdrie previously (defo 2 bedrooms but some in North Lanarkshire can have 3). Jaspers oldest is a boy who will be needing his own room, he will be a teenager before long. Its not ideal having to share with your own sisters nevermind 2 other girls who aren’t your sister. They probably think adding another baby will get them a house quicker but its just creating a bigger problem for the council to find a house with all the bedrooms that they will need!

Reactions: 1
Both don't work and jaspers post nic and the baby have the new scotland tops on. Best part of £100 right there. Must be great

Both don't work and jaspers post nic and the baby have the new scotland tops on. Best part of £100 right there. Must be great
It's crazy, they're always kitted out in the latest. Even if it's fake stuff for decent fakes it's still not really cheap especially with all those kids. I wonder if jasper spoke about nic getting a job so she got pregnant instead 😂

• Haha
Did anyone see Jaspers insta story with Grayson in the front seat, forward facing, with no buckles done. So so so dangerous.
I’ve also seen him out at the shops, shoplifting in the babies pram.
He’s not a nice guy.

• Wow
  • Haha
I liked the 2 of them but they have went into the annoying as duck camp now and there's no going back from that

Reactions: 2
Did she have her kids taken off her for a while?
When she first started going with Jasper they weren’t around. Then suddenly appeared after a while. Sure there was some cryptic posts about it too.

Did she have her kids taken off her for a while?
When she first started going with Jasper they weren’t around. Then suddenly appeared after a while. Sure there was some cryptic posts about it too.
I wouldn't have thought so because if social services were involved I reckon they'd be in a bigger house by now.
She is full of herself, he's a bit of prick and their flat is way too small but I don't see them harming their children to the extent they get taken off them

Regarding the posts about her being thin af. Was she not a more decent weight when she was friends with Scott doc? That's where I first heard of her and Jasper as they were all friends

Regarding the posts about her being thin af. Was she not a more decent weight when she was friends with Scott doc? That's where I first heard of her and Jasper as they were all friends
she was still really thin then as well. I first came across her then as well. That Gill as well. Scotts sister took a massive dislike of them after he sadly died.

I think most house with kids is cluttered but at least hoover or clean under the couch 🤦🏼‍♀️
She just thinks she has the prize and doesn’t want to let him go. 9 of them in a 2 bed tap dancer and he doesn’t have a job and having another baby, baby’s are blessings but my god they ain’t like kids who can make a mistake! It’s a shame on the other kids tbh!
I 100% agree with she thinks she has the prize and doesn’t want to let him go!
I think his whole TikTok persona is a complete act a when the cameras off he’s a different person a she’s completely besotted in him. She’s doesn’t come across well either anymore always smug a fake laughing at his tit jokes or stupid voice he puts on. Not a fan

He gets a fair bit of hate in his videos eh. I thought he was alright to be fair but I don't know how they can afford to even live the now with all the kids, themselves and no income it's crazy