Jasper & Nic Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see her latest post about how he’s almost qualified and she will be doing the bookings to make sure there’s no girls 😳

Reactions: 1
Anyone see her latest post about how he’s almost qualified and she will be doing the bookings to make sure there’s no girls 😳
I wouldn’t want him in my house touching my gas. How long has he done this course for? 3 or so months? She is an absolute crackpot of lassie. He is hardly a catch. He can crack a joke or 2 but thats about all he has going for him.

Reactions: 4
I used to like them but there's just something off putting about them. I feel sorry for the kids having to live in that tiny flat it must be so cluttered. I don't think jasper's the worst but nic seems so full of herself. Always posting tgif but she doesn't work so surely every days a weekend lol

Reactions: 5
I used to like them but there's just something off putting about them. I feel sorry for the kids having to live in that tiny flat it must be so cluttered. I don't think jasper's the worst but nic seems so full of herself. Always posting tgif but she doesn't work so surely every days a weekend lol
she defo has a high opinion of herself. She is like a bag of bones (no idea if its medical related). I had a baby a month before her last year & i am still carrying a wee bit of that weight about with me whereas you wouldn’t think she birthed any kids 😭

she defo has a high opinion of herself. She is like a bag of bones (no idea if its medical related). I had a baby a month before her last year & i am still carrying a wee bit of that weight about with me whereas you wouldn’t think she birthed any kids 😭
I've seen her out at the shops, her legs and arms are so so thin.

Her and jasper were battling for gifts on live the other night. She mentioned she was getting a boob job and not from turkey, get the gifts in guys.

She knows hes a cheater, incl with her and on her, embarrassing she's worried about female customers of his.

Lastly, her accent is nippy.

I had a baby a month before her last year & i am still carrying a wee bit of that weight about with me whereas you wouldn’t think she birthed any kids
I am still carrying a wee bit of baby weight - he is 21 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've seen her out at the shops, her legs and arms are so so thin.

Her and jasper were battling for gifts on live the other night. She mentioned she was getting a boob job and not from turkey, get the gifts in guys.

She knows hes a cheater, incl with her and on her, embarrassing she's worried about female customers of his.

Lastly, her accent is nippy.
I dunno what she wears it's like the bargain section of pretty little thing threw up on her but she could dress a lot better for her figure. She definitely puts that accent on when she's being nippy with people too.
It's not a good sign if she's that paranoid/untrusting of him that'll just push him away in the long run and he will end up cheating (again).

Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’ve ever seen her dress nice. I think she believes she’s some fashionista when in reality her dress sense is tacky and cheap.

She’s soo insecure, bet that why he’s had to upload that video of him professing his love for her. Her mouth when she’s lip syncing really annoys me, think shes uglaaay

Reactions: 2
She’s soo insecure, bet that why he’s had to upload that video of him professing his love for her. Her mouth when she’s lip syncing really annoys me, think shes uglaaay
The way she talks irritates me 🫣😂 she opens her mouth too wide and smacks her tongue 🤢

Reactions: 3
The way she talks irritates me 🫣😂 she opens her mouth too wide and smacks her tongue 🤢

Yeah she really thinks she’s tidy, she’s rotten. I was laughing at her corset top she had on the other day, you can’t get away with that it you’ve no boobs..she was wearing a bra underneath it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her patter is absolutely rotten….that’s what you get when you move your bairns away to another city away from there dad and family 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I seen these 2 in the wild just after Christmas at the carnival and I can confirm she looks as boggin in real life as she does on TikTok. She was like skeletor with a wee leather jacket and baggy jeans hanging of her and he is just a big lanky streak of piss with teeny tiny dark eyes with his tight fitting joggies on 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I seen these 2 in the wild just after Christmas at the carnival and I can confirm she looks as boggin in real life as she does on TikTok. She was like skeletor with a wee leather jacket and baggy jeans hanging of her and he is just a big lanky streak of piss with teeny tiny dark eyes with his tight fitting joggies on 🤨
My brain imagined them as cartoon characters when I read this and it is hilarious! Think I need my bed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'd like to know how they can afford everything they have but stay in that tiny flat with all the kids