Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you guys seen the prices of Josh and his coaching? Where does he even have the experience or credibility to ask such prices and who are the people willing to pay this? Honestly, I'm just amazed that some people actually pay this and I can't even feel bad for them, when you pay this retired fitness coach to give you tips on your love life you deserve to be scammed out of your money.

And he is saying his prices will be raised by 25% in 7 days. Which means:

Silver: 2000 --> 2500
Gold: 3000 --> 3750
Platinum: 8000 --> 10000

Mind. Blown. 🤯
In a way, you got to respect the hustle, it takes zero conscience to scam people like this
He’s charging those prices and has the audacity to claim in his stories that materialism doesn’t sit with his values… then in the same breath say it’s a sovereign human right to go out and get material things. Lol. Let me alert the UN real quick because they seem to have missed this one in their Universal Declaration of Human Rights!

5489D98E-826B-4B41-BAD8-5CFAB30B87A5.png

39374637-F9CD-4797-B893-91D6FF8D54A7.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20211122-145722.png

🌿My "gifts" are worth nothing. Everything is plagiarised and giving it out for free would be too high priced.

🦋I create content because I have no other choice and I'm stuck in this prison. I dropped out of uni, have no formal qualifications and alienated my friends and family who wouldn't support me after how I've treated them.

💞I'm turned on every time I see my bank account go up because my scams are working

✨Money flows to me occasionally because people lose interest/see through my scams. Some months I make 10k some months I make hardly anything, especially after funding my bum husband.

💕The more I scam, the more I get trapped in this prison I've created.

😘I put my body through embarrassment and shame to make more money and shill more scams.
Screenshot_20211122-145830.png
Screenshot_20211122-145853~2.png

Also this caption, if this isn't proof her entire career is just self soothing and self serving then look at this. "It's okay not to post for 3 days" and guess who didn't post for 3 days lol. Girl your job is posting stupid nonsense on social media and you can't even do that. Justifying her laziness time and time again.

Since their posts are a reflection of their lives and Jasmine has recently been posting about feeling stagnant and not wanting to post. Do you think she's once again, getting bored of her job? Looks like Femme Activation being a total flop has really "wounded" and "triggered" her lol

This is gonna sound ridiculous but I've always been a bit unnerved by Josh's face. Even right at the beginning when he was first introduced. He looks like a perfect, sociopathic robot. Just too symmetrical. Idk I like a bit of imperfection in people but he just seems so sterile looking. Maybe I'm just projecting because I don't like his actions lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 881449
🌿My "gifts" are worth nothing. Everything is plagiarised and giving it out for free would be too high priced.

🦋I create content because I have no other choice and I'm stuck in this prison. I dropped out of uni, have no formal qualifications and alienated my friends and family who wouldn't support me after how I've treated them.

💞I'm turned on every time I see my bank account go up because my scams are working

✨Money flows to me occasionally because people lose interest/see through my scams. Some months I make 10k some months I make hardly anything, especially after funding my bum husband.

💕The more I scam, the more I get trapped in this prison I've created.

😘I put my body through embarrassment and shame to make more money and shill more scams.
View attachment 881453View attachment 881454
Also this caption, if this isn't proof her entire career is just self soothing and self serving then look at this. "It's okay not to post for 3 days" and guess who didn't post for 3 days lol. Girl your job is posting stupid nonsense on social media and you can't even do that. Justifying her laziness time and time again.

Since their posts are a reflection of their lives and Jasmine has recently been posting about feeling stagnant and not wanting to post. Do you think she's once again, getting bored of her job? Looks like Femme Activation being a total flop has really "wounded" and "triggered" her lol

This is gonna sound ridiculous but I've always been a bit unnerved by Josh's face. Even right at the beginning when he was first introduced. He looks like a perfect, sociopathic robot. Just too symmetrical. Idk I like a bit of imperfection in people but he just seems so sterile looking. Maybe I'm just projecting because I don't like his actions lol 😂
Lol everything you have written here is so 100% truth. Imagine being stressed because you haven’t posted on social media for 3 days 😂 wow like is that really even a job 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I TOTALLY agree about Josh. Something about his face makes me want to punch it and I never condone violence generally 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol everything you have written here is so 100% truth. Imagine being stressed because you haven’t posted on social media for 3 days 😂 wow like is that really even a
This is legit 1st world problems. Jasmine doesn’t even understand how privileged she sounds when the most stressful thing going on for her is not posting for 3 days on social media. Also that’s a lie. She’s constantly “posting” on insta stories daily, so it’s not like she’s taking a break. At most she’ll maaaaaybe not check social media for 12 hours lol

If Jasmine believes in digital minimalism, I challenge her to delete all her social media apps for at least a month and not use them to post or view content. She might even feel better mentally doing this. Doubt she could ever do this bc girl is addicted. This is what happens when you make social media your whole job and livelihood.

She’s so out of touch with reality and why I outgrew her. She’s not relatable or genuine and just scams people. If you think about it, she has a lonely profession. She doesn’t really hang out with people outside of Josh IRL, she’s not surrounded by her family in Melbourne, and I think to distract herself with this loneliness she plunges headfirst into her work, clients and Josh. As well as following rando coaches and boss babes online who’s scamming their own audiences too. So she’s truly becoming like the people she consumes content from.

This is legit 1st world problems. Jasmine doesn’t even understand how privileged she sounds when the most stressful thing going on for her is not posting for 3 days on social media. Also that’s a lie. She’s constantly “posting” on insta stories daily, so it’s not like she’s taking a break. At most she’ll maaaaaybe not check social media for 12 hours lol

If Jasmine believes in digital minimalism, I challenge her to delete all her social media apps for at least a month and not use them to post or view content. She might even feel better mentally doing this. Doubt she could ever do this bc girl is addicted. This is what happens when you make social media your whole job and livelihood.

She’s so out of touch with reality and why I outgrew her. She’s not relatable or genuine and just scams people. If you think about it, she has a lonely profession. She doesn’t really hang out with people outside of Josh IRL, she’s not surrounded by her family in Melbourne, and I think to distract herself with this loneliness she plunges headfirst into her work, clients and Josh. As well as following rando coaches and boss babes online who’s scamming their own audiences too. So she’s truly becoming like the people she consumes content from.
100%! She is a slave to social media. It’s actually very sad and unhealthy

Reactions: 1
Wow now i understand why Jasmine would never give up on her ‘business’ because no matter how scammy coaching business looks, there are still idiots out there willing to pay 15k USD for these tit lol These coaches will say we are just jealous and don’t understand the ‘values’ of their businesses but hey, deep down you know this is a MLM scheme to coach coaches to coach other coaches!

let’s see how long until Jasmine raises her price to 10k+ like her loser husband

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Wow now i understand why Jasmine would never give up on her ‘business’ because no matter how scammy coaching business looks, there are still idiots out there willing to pay 15k USD for these tit lol These coaches will say we are just jealous and don’t understand the ‘values’ of their businesses but hey, deep down you know this is a MLM scheme to coach coaches to coach other coaches!

let’s see how long until Jasmine raises her price to 10k+ like her loser husband
This is a sales tactic used by scammers and never paints the complete picture. For all we know she could have photoshopped this together. Or she could have funneled this money into her account herself or a family member did it to appear like she’s making $$$. Or this is a one off month she had, etc. The possibilities are endless. These scammers are so clever nowadays.

Katie is based in Australia so why is her PayPal in USD? Are her prices in Australian dollars like Jasmine's are or in USD? I'm so confused? surely if someone was paying 15k USD it would convert automatically to Australian dollar (as of right now, it would be $20785)? I made a donation to an American charity. I'm from the UK and I donated $10 but it came out as £7.48 due to conversion rates. I don't have PayPal so idk if it's the same thing but just seems like a very perfect round number and weird screenshot. Ofc the average person would look at that for 2 seconds and be like WOW so amazing! But we do a little more analysis round here lol
Remember guys, if something is too good to be true, it probably is

• Angry
She might as well just say @ tattlers, this is for you!
Word for word, these are all things we've called her and the worst part, she's not denying... She's justifying it!!
"MaYbE yOu DiDnT mEaN tO bE DiShOnEsT" honestly she sounds like a little kid trying to make excuses as to why they broke their mother's precious vase. Silly silly girl.
And of course, to top it all off, it's always everyone else projecting their darkness onto poor sweet innocent jasie!!

Attachments

So he's warning people about lovey couple posts... Whilst accompanying the caption with a lovey picture of himself and Jasmine.

He's warning people about rushing into relationships and massive decisions based on desire... Whilst accompanying this caption with a picture of him and Jasmine on their getaway "surprise" engagement after knowing each other for a few months.

Also that final paragraph is quite concerning "when you finally get into the relationship you want, you might be yearning with unmet needs, that's the dangerous gulp moment years on... Will make it difficult to detach from the commitment you made to begin with" what is Josh trying to say? I think that's a pretty clear sign to me that things aren't too great lol. That's a very specific and strange thing to say?

How ironic that he hasn't stopped to answer his own questions. He's settled with a woman he's completely incompatible with purely for financial gain merely months after meeting her and he wants to lecture others on rushing into relationships based on carnal desire??

Josh is the guy you come across at uni and stear clear from, you're not meant to marry someone like him!! They're both sooo stupid. I'm giving these fools maximum another 1-2 years before COVID restrictions end and their families break their fantasy Bali bubble with cold hard truths or they both annoy each other to no end. I bet Jasmine will be drafting her "divorce and breakup course" as we speak and it'll be called "the broken queen" or some dumb tit 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I randomly remembered she has a podcast and there was a recent Q&A one with Josh.

Don’t even bother in listening to it because hearing them both talk is like hearing little kids talk lol. Babbling nonsense.

It basically starts off with Josh asking if Jasmine has a favorite Disney movie and Jasmine says she’s not going to choose a Disney princess because they teach bad lessons. Like Ariel losing her voice and not being able to speak up her mind. I thought this was ironic considering she used to sing Disney songs and say she loved doing girly things when she was little. And she always wanted to find her “prince” like these Disney princesses. She then says she liked the movie Soul. First off, that’s Pixar and not Disney lmao. Secondly, Josh asks what her favorite thing about the movie is and she says I don’t know I can’t remember. Wtf Jasmine then why did you say you liked it? She just jumps on the bandwagon of what’s popular. She sounded very dumb throughout this whole interview. I don’t know if it’s because Josh brings out the baby persona even more when they talk together. But the whole convo was cringe.

It’s like Jasmine reverts to naive baby girl persona when she talks with Josh.

Then Josh goes on this spiel of upleveling by not believing in mainstream media and news and says those are bad things (referring to neutral or liberal views and not supporting his tinfoil conspiracy hat theories). And he goes, right Jasie? And she agrees with him. Yikes. I swear this girl is like putty in Josh’s hand when I hear them talking. Josh also asks Jasmine to pick spirituality or psychology. Jasmine initially says both lol but then Josh forces her to pick one. So he answers and mansplains for her to pick spirituality so she agrees. Not surprised bc they would choose the most woo woo out of the options. Psychology is more scientific and we both know they don’t follow science lol.

He also asks if there’s someone that Jasmine wants to be like. And she says no she can’t think of anyone. Liar, she constantly copies other people like the coaches she follows lol. She also admits in this interview that she does feel envious of other women. That explains a lot.

Jasmine also shares her story she had itchy eyes and scratchy throat and felt like her chakras were blocked. Girl, sounds like you got an allergic reaction towards something. Why does everything need to be a divine lesson for her? This girl is nuts. If she went to a doctor she would have recovered sooner.

I’m surprised Jasmine posted it bc she seemed very anxious and amplified that weird baby voice even higher. You can tell she wanted to control her answers to sound enlightened like her Disney Princess response, but the delivery was weird and contrived. IMO the interview didn’t reflect Jasmine positively and it didn’t feel like equals talking. Josh was more confident and definitely mansplaining throughout the interview and Jasmine just lets him step on her.

The whole interview is also a plug for her program, so don’t bother wasting time listening to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Out of curiosity I listened to a bit of her Q&A episode with Josh and boy do I regret it! I had to stop after 5 minutes because during that small amount of time, Jasmine mentioned:

- not flushing after doing a number 2 in a restaurant recently
- wiping boogers underneath the table when she was young

I was so grossed out that I had to immediately abort. You are spot on, these two bumbling fools act like children and have no shame! If she’s trying to seem relatable by sharing these disgusting facts then she is completely mistaken. No one decent would do what she did. She is a despicable human being.

I randomly remembered she has a podcast and there was a recent Q&A one with Josh.

Don’t even bother in listening to it because hearing them both talk is like hearing little kids talk lol. Babbling nonsense.

It basically starts off with Josh asking if Jasmine has a favorite Disney movie and Jasmine says she’s not going to choose a Disney princess because they teach bad lessons. Like Ariel losing her voice and not being able to speak up her mind. I thought this was ironic considering she used to sing Disney songs and say she loved doing girly things when she was little. And she always wanted to find her “prince” like these Disney princesses. She then says she liked the movie Soul. First off, that’s Pixar and not Disney lmao. Secondly, Josh asks what her favorite thing about the movie is and she says I don’t know I can’t remember. Wtf Jasmine then why did you say you liked it? She just jumps on the bandwagon of what’s popular. She sounded very dumb throughout this whole interview. I don’t know if it’s because Josh brings out the baby persona even more when they talk together. But the whole convo was cringe.

Then Josh goes on this spiel of upleveling by not believing in mainstream media and news and says those are bad things (referring to neutral or liberal views and not supporting his tinfoil conspiracy hat theories). And he goes, right Jasie? And she agrees with him. Yikes. I swear this girl is like putty in Josh’s hand when I hear them talking. Josh also asks Jasmine to pick spirituality or psychology. Jasmine initially says both lol but then Josh forces her to pick one. So he answers and mansplains for her to pick spirituality so she agrees. Not surprised bc they would choose the most woo woo out of the options. Psychology is more scientific and we both know they don’t follow science lol.

He also asks if there’s someone that Jasmine wants to be like. And she says no she can’t think of anyone. Liar, she constantly copies other people like the coaches she follows lol. She also admits in this interview that she does feel envious of other women. That explains a lot.

Jasmine also shares her story she had itchy eyes and scratchy throat and felt like her chakras were blocked. Girl, sounds like you got an allergic reaction towards something. Why does everything need to be a divine lesson for her? This girl is nuts. If she went to a doctor she would have recovered sooner.

I’m surprised Jasmine posted it bc she seemed very anxious and amplified that weird baby voice even higher. You can tell she wanted to control her answers to sound enlightened like her Disney Princess response, but the delivery was weird and contrived. IMO the interview didn’t reflect Jasmine positively and it didn’t feel like equals talking. Josh was more confident and definitely mansplaining throughout the interview and Jasmine just lets him step on her.

The whole interview is also a plug for her program, so don’t bother wasting time listening to it.

• Sick

Omg thank you for this summary. Hope you're recovering well after that ordeal 😂

The fact he says this horrible stuff in public is quite scary. Imagine the abhorrent opinions he must have in private whilst Jasmine probably just giggles and agrees. They're so sick 😒

The only personality traits Jasmine has outside of spirituality and social media is actually liking Disney and Kpop. She even has a playlist dedicated to high school musical on her personal Spotify!

Its actually so sad that Jasmine is being forced to hide her interests and opinions to appease Josh. I bet he just brainwashes her with Trump propaganda videos and David Icke.
It's also equally stupid and laughable that she tries to pretend to be a strong boss woman when in reality, she can't even speak her own mind in her own relationship. So much for crystal clear communication within their so called perfect relationship.

It's ironic that she doesn't like Ariel who changed herself and lost her voice for a man... Sound familiar???
She's literally been talking about wanting to be treated like a queen and a princess for years and how josh is her King? She loves playing up the whole "I'm a damsel in distress and Josh is my knight in shining armor" trope it's literally her entire brand? Now she's trying to sound woke yet failing terribly. Smoke and mirrors

Their dynamic truly is so incredibly odd. Josh relies on Jasmine financially yet belittles her interests and makes fun of her. Jasmine insists on being seen as a sexual being and certified boss babe yet she becomes a stumbling baby and a complete doormat around Josh.
Out of curiosity I listened to a bit of her Q&A episode with Josh and boy do I regret it! I had to stop after 5 minutes because during that small amount of time, Jasmine mentioned:

- not flushing after doing a number 2 in a restaurant recently
- wiping boogers underneath the table when she was young
God please tell me you're joking. First the period and farting stuff now this? Honestly Jasmine always looks so greasy and her hair looks so lank these days I bet she only showers once a fortnight and calls it her "feminine scent". She's disgusting. It's not cool or quirky to have poor personal hygiene and no outside etiquette 🤢🤢
She's so devoid of any personality she has to resort to oversharing. What a pitiful person 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Guys.. she’s no longer a magnetism, inner child healing, or masturbation coach anymore. This week Jasie has decided that she is a coach coach. She is going to coach coaches how to coach other coaches and make 6+ figures.

I bet next week she will decide to become a shadow worker coach

Attachments

• Haha
Ok, so she is carbon copying Katie Wilkinson. Good luck with quantum leaping into failure ☠
Guys.. she’s no longer a magnetism, inner child healing, or masturbation coach anymore. This week Jasie has decided that she is a coach coach. She is going to coach coaches how to coach other coaches and make 6+ figures.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol apparently family oriented Jasmine didn't even tell her family she was moving to Bali until after the fact.

"I met Josh and went on so many adventures" no you literally just go back and forth between Canggu and Uluwatu. Wouldn't really say that's an adventure. Considering they don't abide to COVID rules, they could've gone all over Indonesia if they wanted but they just stick to the same places where they know they can lord it over the locals and leave their unflushed number 2's (still can't over that ewww)

"Grew my six figure business" meh 60k business if we're being real. It's not really growing either you're hemorrhaging followers and clients. Anyone anywhere with some work ethic and half a brain can get to your level and higher in the same age bracket.

"Joined nourishing sister circles and started working with amazing mentors" networking with other vapid influencers from time to time who are also leeching off you for your money isn't really sisterhood or even friendship. Tantric alchemy, you sex advisor and mentor only likes you cos you pay her extortionate amounts lol plus you didn't even care about Mariana and Axel to wish them well through hard times. You don't have real friends in Bali and by the looks of it, not in Australia either

"Found my dream villa" again definitely not. You have moved almost every month since you got to Bali due to insect infestation, Angel's issues etc.

"Amplified my confidence and self discovery" you have only become more withdrawn from society and trapped yourself in a stupid echo chamber filled with woo woo crap and pseudoscience.

Your life doesn't spark envy Jasmine, you have nothing concrete in your life, it's all based on lies.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I saw this coming!

I really don't understand the way Jasmine brags about her apparent 6 FiGuRe BuSiNeSs. She is always on about money and making "10K months". I personally don't know anyone who speaks like this, let alone advertises their business like that (apart from those dodgy Facebook ads that you know are a scam). I find it really off-putting that she is so focused on money-making these days 😬 What is wrong with using the phrase "financially comfortable" or something like that?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.