Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm from the UK and there are many many accents. You're right that Josh is from Bristol but his accent sounds a lot more stronger/West Country the way the older generation would speak. Tbh I think he plays it up for what he would define as "comedic purposes" although he sounds very ridiculous and grating in my humble opinion. He even jokes about being part pirate from time to time (Bristol is where the stereotypical pirate accent came from with the weird 'r' sounds). I think a more accurate young Bristol accent would be if you watched a Maisie Williams interview. She was in Game of Thrones and she's from Bristol.

Both Jasmine and Josh have very strange accents to start of with and now they're both mixing into each other's accents + Bali influences. They both sound very odd. Not sure if other Australians can back it up but Jasmine's accent sounds very ambiguous/attempting to be exotic now whereas when she was starting out, she sounded very typically Australian. Her sister Jade has a normal accent so not sure whether Jasmine was more influenced by Jingjing or something.
I personally think that Jing Jing’s accent is cool and I have just remembered one day in one of her old videos someone asked her why does she speak the way she speaks and she said that she gets it from her dad which we all know it’s bs her father speaks like a normal Australian man or someone that has lived there for the most part of life.
It is true that Jasmine looks very much like her Polish father despite looking Eurasian but no her father doesn’t speak like her.

Is it just me or I can't see Jasmine's insta stories anymore or is she not posting any anymore? Her story highlights are also gone...

I can still see her stories and highlights. Has she blocked you? Did you dare to offer her some constructive criticism lately?

Is it just me or I can't see Jasmine's insta stories anymore or is she not posting any anymore? Her story highlights are also gone...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can still see her stories and highlights. Has she blocked you? Did you dare to offer her some constructive criticism lately?
What, no!? I can still see her page and her posts, just not her stories. Maybe she "hid" her stories from me only but why? I only watch her stories, I don't even interact, like or comment or do anything on her page. Does she do that to only lurkers?

What, no!? I can still see her page and her posts, just not her stories. Maybe she "hid" her stories from me only but why? I only watch her stories, I don't even interact, like or comment or do anything on her page. Does she do that to only lurkers?
I’m guessing girl doesn’t have as many people actively viewing her stories, so she can identify who the tattlers are and block them. In that case, it’s kind of funny that the people engaging with her content are her “haters”. Which makes me think she has very few followers who engage with her stuff and care to buy her programs. Lol

I mean we do post screenshots of her stories with our time stamps. So she’s probably taking the tedious time to match those time stamps to who viewed her story and blocking them. And looking at patterns of people who are frequently viewing her stories. We already know she blocked people in this thread who had burner accounts.

And I think you not liking or giving praise to her in comments is identifying you as a tattler lurker.

She hasn’t blocked me yet though as I can see everything.

I’m guessing girl doesn’t have as many people actively viewing her stories, so she can identify who the tattlers are and block them. In that case, it’s kind of funny that the people engaging with her content are her “haters”. Which makes me think she has very few followers who engage with her stuff and care to buy her programs. Lol

I mean we do post screenshots of her stories with our time stamps. So she’s probably taking the tedious time to match those time stamps to who viewed her story and blocking them. And looking at patterns of people who are frequently viewing her stories. We already know she blocked people in this thread who had burner accounts.

And I think you not liking or giving praise to her in comments is identifying you as a tattler lurker.

She hasn’t blocked me yet though as I can see everything.
Sounds accurate but I think the more accurate reason is because I view her through my main/personal account which in my bio links to the account I used to follow her on (and got blocked). My main account also links to another different account and on that account I also cannot see her stories so this girl is truly paranoid.

Reactions: 1
Wow goes to show how much “work” she actually does (ie- not much!) to be able to spend all this time meticulously following people viewing her stories and blocking them. I got blocked months ago as I questioned her course pricing.

Sounds accurate but I think the more accurate reason is because I view her through my main/personal account which in my bio links to the account I used to follow her on (and got blocked). My main account also links to another different account and on that account I also cannot see her stories so this girl is truly paranoid.
Interesting, that would explain it. Why did she block you on your other account that you used to follow her?

I think to reduce chances of Tattlers being blocked are:
a. Have a public profile, follow her, but never engage with her content
b. Have a public profile, follow her and occasionally give a like or positive comment to throw her off lol
c. Don't use your private burner account with no icon on it
d. Have a human icon as your profile pic if you are a private account
e. Don't outwardly provide constructive criticism to her (I know, harder to do)

Also, I've seen which I assume are Tattlers post comments on her posts questioning her and as much as I want to give it a like, I never do. This is so Jasmine doesn't know I'm lurking lol. But I do agree with those giving constructive criticism and praise y'all for calling her out!

I wouldn't be surprised if paranoid Jasmine blocks the people who liked that previous person's comment calling out people who are anxious and depressed to seek a licensed therapist. That current one has 11 likes atm and that's the most I've seen in a while. Surprised Jasmine's big ego hasn't deleted it yet. If she deletes it, shows how fragile her ego is towards constructive criticism. With Jasmine's blocking spree, she may accidentally be blocking a potential client or fan who's not a Tattler lol.

I am pleased to see that she removed "inner child healing" and therapist buzz words from her profile because she was not credentialed to professionally advise and charge money for people on that. She finally took our constructive criticism.

Attachments

When I look on her page without logging in, I can usually see when there is a pink circle to indicate stories on her pfp however the past few days, there hasn't been so I don't think it's an issue of blocking. Maybe she just hasn't been posting for some weird reason? Maybe she's feeling low vibrations and can't be bothered with her life coaching career anymore, her past few posts have alluded to that lol

When I look on her page without logging in, I can usually see when there is a pink circle to indicate stories on her pfp however the past few days, there hasn't been so I don't think it's an issue of blocking. Maybe she just hasn't been posting for some weird reason? Maybe she's feeling low vibrations and can't be bothered with her life coaching career anymore, her past few posts have alluded to that lol
Well I checked her page without logging in and saw a pink circle but not when I am logged in so I think she has hidden her stories from me without blocking me :( boo. Gotta rely on you guys to provide the tea now lol

Well I checked her page without logging in and saw a pink circle but not when I am logged in so I think she has hidden her stories from me without blocking me :( boo. Gotta rely on you guys to provide the tea now lol
My God she is beyond pathetic. Whoooo has the time to meticulously go through who's following and watching and commenting and the tone that they comment in?? I can imagine Team Lipscam virtually on a zoom call on a mission to block the entire internet from her deranged bubble. Obsessively planning and scoping out accounts to block! Jasmine, go touch some grass, go into the real world ffs!

Her team is literally on patrol 24/7 blocking any hint of suspicious activity (they've even blocked fans a few times out paranoia!) Jasmine barely respond to comments or dm's anymore, she just gets her team to do it with the same copy and paste "glad it resonates with you today" comment because her ego is THAT fragile.

Surely they should take a hint. If they need to actively block and delete almost constantly, then that should mean that Jasmine is doing something wrong no?
Interesting, that would explain it. Why did she block you on your other account that you used to follow her?

I think to reduce chances of Tattlers being blocked are:
a. Have a public profile, follow her, but never engage with her content
b. Have a public profile, follow her and occasionally give a like or positive comment to throw her off lol
c. Don't use your private burner account with no icon on it
d. Have a human icon as your profile pic if you are a private account
e. Don't outwardly provide constructive criticism to her (I know, harder to do)
I love that comments that criticize her get the most likes, it's just so hilarious! I bet now she's going to block everyone who liked that comment. She always gives such a cold, aggressive response to anything that isn't sickening infatuation. Queen Jasie needs her love from the internet since her equally self absorbed King Joshie loves himself and other women too much.

Also, unfortunately I wouldn't give so much credit that she "listened to our constructive criticism". I think she just has a random generator where she swaps out her occupation week by week. She'll be back to inner child healing once sex coaching becomes boring and "unaligned" as usual.

Also love that her following has now dropped to 51.3k!! Hope it crashes even more!

My God she is beyond pathetic. Whoooo has the time to meticulously go through who's following and watching and commenting and the tone that they comment in?? I can imagine Team Lipscam virtually on a zoom call on a mission to block the entire internet from her deranged bubble. Obsessively planning and scoping out accounts to block! Jasmine, go touch some grass, go into the real world ffs!

Her team is literally on patrol 24/7 blocking any hint of suspicious activity (they've even blocked fans a few times out paranoia!) Jasmine barely respond to comments or dm's anymore, she just gets her team to do it with the same copy and paste "glad it resonates with you today" comment
She must keep like a list of people's user names on her "blacklist' otherwise how could she even keep track of them all? It's crazy. The level of curating of her insta is so unhealthy

Her team is literally on patrol 24/7 blocking any hint of suspicious activity (they've even blocked fans a few times out paranoia!) Jasmine barely respond to comments or dm's anymore, she just gets her team to do it with the same copy and paste "glad it resonates with you today" comment because her ego is THAT fragile.

Surely they should take a hint. If they need to actively block and delete almost constantly, then that should mean that Jasmine is doing something wrong no?

I love that comments that criticize her get the most likes, it's just so hilarious! I bet now she's going to block everyone who liked that comment. She always gives such a cold, aggressive response to anything that isn't sickening infatuation. Queen Jasie needs her love from the internet since her equally self absorbed King Joshie loves himself and other women too much.

Also, unfortunately I wouldn't give so much credit that she "listened to our constructive criticism". I think she just has a random generator where she swaps out her occupation week by week. She'll be back to inner child healing once sex coaching becomes boring and "unaligned" as usual.

Also love that her following has now dropped to 51.3k!! Hope it crashes even more!
This is why I highly suspect she doesn’t have as high of a view count of people viewing her stories. I’m guessing it’s about 1% or less of her followers that do regularly watch her stories. So about 500 people max. Goodness she is lame to take the time to do that and risk blocking a potential client and fan lolol

With all the people she’s blocking, she’ll be talking and selling to no one in her stories 🤣🤣🤣

She must keep like a list of people's user names on her "blacklist' otherwise how could she even keep track of them all? It's crazy. The level of curating of her insta is so unhealthy
Agreed her online persona is fake fake fake

Speaking of curated persona, here's Jasmines tit attempt at being "raw" and "relatable". I was actually falling it for until I saw the plug for her course at the end 😂 this woman doesn't have an authentic bone in her body.
All the things she's grieving are all her fault anyway.

She didn't need to have a fake show rushed elopement, she could've waited like a rational person and her mum and her whole family could've happily celebrated with her.

She didn't need to pick a dog up off the street then dump it in an irrational blur without any thought or logic.

If her and Josh were sensible they could easily get vaccinated and could've seen their families whilst UK and Australia borders were still open (they've missed their chance now with omicron about) even if they didn't want to get vaccinated. They could've easily gone to visit due to the flexibility of their "job" and not needing to worry about quarantining affecting a real job.

Everything has been her fault so I'm sorry, but it's hard to feel sorry for her.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Speaking of curated persona, here's Jasmines tit attempt at being "raw" and "relatable". I was actually falling it for until I saw the plug for her course at the end 😂 this woman doesn't have an authentic bone in her body.
All the things she's grieving are all her fault anyway.

She didn't need to have a fake show rushed elopement, she could've waited like a rational person and her mum and her whole family could've happily celebrated with her.

She didn't need to pick a dog up off the street then dump it in an irrational blur without any thought or logic.

If her and Josh were sensible they could easily get vaccinated and could've seen their families whilst UK and Australia borders were still open (they've missed their chance now with omicron about) even if they didn't want to get vaccinated. They could've easily gone to visit due to the flexibility of their "job" and not needing to worry about quarantining affecting a real job.

Everything has been her fault so I'm sorry, but it's hard to feel sorry for her.
Agree, I feel like she made it so difficult to have these things work for everyone's favor. If she was only flexible in getting the vaccine or being patient with the marriage, would have solved all her family issues. Tbh I feel like it’s Josh forcing or influencing her not to get vaccinated. Because like someone mentioned, before she met Josh she was all about masking and mindful of spreading COVID.

Also I wonder if she’ll require people to be vaccinated for her retreat next year. People coming from all over the world and being in enclosed spaces dancing erratically in hot sweat and heavy breathing together seems like a cesspool of COVID 5.0 waiting to happen. But I think by then it will need to be a requirement to be vaxxed to travel to Bali.

Oh geez, the plug at the end of that post is the worst. Gotta force a negative experience into a positive thing or a hard sell for her program. Not surprised though. This is the same person who talked about her pleasure portal and doing a hard sell for her program while grieving over a death a couple of months ago. I can understand people who are struggling and living paycheck to paycheck needing to hustle for money when grieving. But Jasmine claims to be making 6 figures so she had the opp to take a break from selling and focus on grieving. Smh doesn’t make sense. That's when she doesn't seem relatable and just appears greedy, tone deaf and money hungry.

Just took a quick look at her Instagram social blade and I am keeling over in laughter...

Her engagement rate is a pathetic 1.98%, and she averages 997 likes for her 51,375 followers. This is why we can't believe her boasts about being a :poop: six-figure business owner #girlboss :poop:

Her own personal brand is failing this much so she has to keep announcing to the world how much money she makes by scamming her small, naïve audience.

Notice the 226.1% decrease in followers for the last 30 days. She is consistently losing followers - probably since she already paid them and they don't feel like sticking around for the "yoni" massages and period blood worship!

Although, I think we can expect her following to increase rapidly soon as she decides to "invest" more in her personal brand ;)

Also, did anyone else catch her story a few days ago about how she's cutting down the length of her workshop by half?? She said it was because she felt more "aligned" which is an absolute joke. Jasmine, sweetie, we all know it's because no one signed up for your garbage workshop <3

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She has also claimed that she has made her business GrOw without ads, but if the end of every story she uploads about her program isn't an ad, then I don't know what is 🤷🏼‍♀️

Agree, I feel like she made it so difficult to have these things work for everyone's favor. If she was only flexible in getting the vaccine or being patient with the marriage, would have solved all her family issues. Tbh I feel like it’s Josh forcing or influencing her not to get vaccinated. Because like someone mentioned, before she met Josh she was all about masking and mindful of spreading COVID.
Exactly. I don't feel sorry for her at all as she is literally the author of her own so called misfortunes. Nothing is stopping her from going back to Australia even for a visit at the moment because Australia isn't banning citizens from leaving the country anymore so she could still go back to Bali. Why is she expecting her family to come visit her, why can't she go back to see them? Selfish girl.

Reactions: 4
Speaking of curated persona, here's Jasmines tit attempt at being "raw" and "relatable".
Just wanted to add, the photo she added with this caption doesn't even look like she was crying. Her eyes are completely dry. If anything, it looks like she's had an allergic reaction cos her eye line looks puffy and lumpy (probably due to her dodgy extensions) you can even see her lips are slightly twisted because she can't resist doing her tit eating smirk even in a "sad post" lol (also does anyone notice the persistent scar on her nostril? 👀)

Screenshot_20211204-075252.png

Just took a quick look at her Instagram social blade and I am keeling over in laughter...

Her engagement rate is a pathetic 1.98%, and she averages 997 likes for her 51,375 followers. This is why we can't believe her boasts about being a :poop: six-figure business owner #girlboss :poop:

Her own personal brand is failing this much so she has to keep announcing to the world how much money she makes by scamming her small, naïve audience.

Notice the 226.1% decrease in followers for the last 30 days. She is consistently losing followers - probably since she already paid them and they don't feel like sticking around for the "yoni" massages and period blood worship!

Although, I think we can expect her following to increase rapidly soon as she decides to "invest" more in her personal brand ;)

Also, did anyone else catch her story a few days ago about how she's cutting down the length of her workshop by half?? She said it was because she felt more "aligned" which is an absolute joke. Jasmine, sweetie, we all know it's because no one signed up for your garbage workshop <3
So she's basically saying she wants to do even less work than she's already doing? I'm gonna go ahead and assume she'll still be charging the same prices for half the length of the course? And ofc her idiot cult will still fall for it time and time again 🙄😂

And you're deffo right, she'll definitely be making some "investments" into her business very soon. Falling numbers isn't a cute look for a ✨girl boss✨ she can't even retain her bot followers how embarrassing! 😂

I was looking at Katie's page a few days ago and she speaks a lot about coaches who have large existing followings but are tit at converting. Your post reminded me of it. Totally looks like a call out to people like Jasmine. I bet Jasmine saw the post, got triggered and unfollowed her lol! I'm not a fan of Katie but I can appreciate she calls out nonsense (which there is a lot of) in that community.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.