Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more she says "my business is thriving" the more I'm convinced it's the exact opposite. All these weird life coach women have the same shouty, bragging manner (Katie Wilkinson making ridiculous figures up like "I made 30k this morning!!!") And for some very sad reason, people actually believe it. I think with most of them, Jasmine included, it's a "fake it till you make it" type of situation. Jasmines followers are slowly tumbling again after the initial boost (she was at 52k now 51.6k) and she's been saying "spaces limited" for weeks now and she didn't even have many spaces to begin with. On the flip side, this forum is only getting more and more attention!
Yes all she needs is 2-3 people and her rent is paid but I don't actually believe for a second that her business is booming the way she says it is I I hope others don't believe it either.

She only has 2 very notable cult members "chezichinese" and "tolivelikeyou" who reply to every post and promise to attend her retreat but other than that, I don't see any long lasting attention or followers.
Everything with this woman is smoke and mirrors.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The more she says "my business is thriving" the more I'm convinced it's the exact opposite. All these weird life coach women have the same shouty, bragging manner (Katie Wilkinson making ridiculous figures up like "I made 30k this morning!!!") And for some very sad reason, people actually believe it. I think with most of them, Jasmine included, it's a "fake it till you make it" type of situation. Jasmines followers are slowly tumbling again after the initial boost (she was at 52k now 51.6k) and she's been saying "spaces limited" for weeks now and she didn't even have many spaces to begin with. On the flip side, this forum is only getting more and more attention!
Yes all she needs is 2-3 people and her rent is paid but I don't actually believe for a second that her business is booming the way she says it is I I hope others don't believe it either.

She only has 2 very notable cult members "chezichinese" and "tolivelikeyou" who reply to every post and promise to attend her retreat but other than that, I don't see any long lasting attention or followers.
Her writing is starting to sound like those spam bots on social that claim you can make $100K months in the comments. Lmao, it has that same energy. I wonder how her old audiences feel who originally followed her for the language and travel content now see her posts doing hard sells for her programs. It would feel like a bait and switch to me and her whole insta page is unauthentic. You can smell the desperation and greed from a mile away.

This whole coaching scam is very similar to multi-level marketing (MLMs). Like MLMs, coaching:

- targets desperate/vulnerable women who usually are not highly educated
- gives the impression that it’s highly profitable, but studies have proven that only 1% of people actually make a profit from MLMs
- tells people that they need to do next to nothing to make ridiculous amounts of money
- promises financial freedom and flexibility
- promotes the concept of ‘sisterhood’ when it’s in fact women scamming each other and taking advantage of each other’s weaknesses/insecurities

It angers me that women do this to each other! I’m not aware of any practice or scheme that is based on men ripping off other men. I mean, Josh tried with his health hunk flop but even he realised that men aren’t as gullible as women so he’s now pivoted to preying on heartbroken women 💔

It’s forums like this that bring awareness to the masses about these predatory practises and expose people like Lipscam and Leech!

We are doing God’s work here 🌠

• Haha

I definitely agree. Her Femme Activation program had space for 30 people 'to keep it small and intimate' but only 11 people actually enrolled, that is 1/3th of what she 🌟 manifested 🌱 to achieve While 11 people all paying 555 is a lot, it isn't by far the amount she wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I definitely agree. Her Femme Activation program had space for 30 people 'to keep it small and intimate' but only 11 people actually enrolled, that is 1/3th of what she 🌟 manifested 🌱 to achieve While 11 people all paying 555 is a lot, it isn't by far the amount she wanted.
Yeah something deffo isn't adding up here. She said she's coached over 100 women on her Awakened Woman course and she ran the course 4 times. Yet each time she posted screenshots, there was only 8-15 girls in the call. Plus it's not like she runs multiple slots depending on her clients timezones, everyone works on Jasmine's time (since she plays in her own dimension).
Screenshot_20211117-093429.png

On October 27, she said her new course, Femme Activation would stay at 30 spaces. Her program is apparently starting today and she still has a "few spaces left" who knows how much is a "few" in the world of Jasmine, either way she failed to manifest the magic number 30 lol. 555x11= 6105 which isn't a 10k month but that doesn't include her 1 to 1 coaching and other courses (which she's recently started plugging again to distract from the failure of Femme Activation not reaching target, check out the caption on her newest post for example)
Screenshot_20211117-093758.png

So yeah maybe she does get a 10k month every now and again but it's certainly not a steady and secure income. God forbid some months she might only make 4 figures (what a horrifying and disgusting thought for miss 6 figure almighty jasmine!!)

Maybe she gets the annual six figure number from adding up every client she's ever worked with? That would make more sense. I can see how Jasmine would feel the pressure to show how successful she is when her fellow life coaches pull figures out their ass like "I made 25k in 2 seconds whilst taking a tit" yeah sure babe 🙄🙄

I know people have speculated that Jasmine has gone under the knife for her other body parts before, but I never really thought it was true.

Her confession that she has done botox a few years ago is quite surprising for me. Now I'm thinking maybe she has had medical help with other body parts...

Attachments

• Wow
Wow, I'm very shocked she admitted to that. Her beauty seemed a bit too perfect to me tbh plus she has hidden away her teen photos very well from the public, now even more so I'm thinking there's a reason for this. Nothing wrong with cosmetic surgery and more power to her. I'm not completely surprised that she underwent this procedure as her own mother is a huge fan of cosmetic surgery.

It's actually a very common thing celebrities and people who have had cosmetic procedures do. They'll admit to one thing to seem "real" and "truthful" whilst distracting from their other procedures.

I still stand by my boob job theory tbh. Her chest size simply does not correlate with the body fat on the rest of her body no matter how much she protests it's genetics. I'll include the screenshots again for reminders. Btw her before pics are post recovery from her eating disorder, she has healthy fat on her stomach and her body looks in proportion compared to now where she looks like a Kardashian with unattainable proportions - the very thing she was a victim of in her teen years 😕
I do also think she may have had a nose job going by the thin scarring on her nostrils but I'm less sure about it lol

Attachments

Wow, I'm very shocked she admitted to that. Her beauty seemed a bit too perfect to me tbh plus she has hidden away her teen photos very well from the public, now even more so I'm thinking there's a reason for this. Nothing wrong with cosmetic surgery and more power to her. I'm not completely surprised that she underwent this procedure as her own mother is a huge fan of cosmetic surgery.

It's actually a very common thing celebrities and people who have had cosmetic procedures do. They'll admit to one thing to seem "real" and "truthful" whilst distracting from their other procedures.

I still stand by my boob job theory tbh. Her chest size simply does not correlate with the body fat on the rest of her body no matter how much she protests it's genetics. I'll include the screenshots again for reminders. Btw her before pics are post recovery from her eating disorder, she has healthy fat on her stomach and her body looks in proportion compared to now where she looks like a Kardashian with unattainable proportions - the very thing she was a victim of in her teen years 😕
I do also think she may have had a nose job going by the thin scarring on her nostrils but I'm less sure about it lol
Aw looking at her old post recovery photos makes me reminisce back to when she wasn’t money hungry and overtly scamming people. Remember when she would travel and teach little Indonesian kids through a home stay program? That was so sweet and great she was meeting so many interesting people on her travels. I also personally think she looks great and realistic with the healthy belly fat. She was so likable back then! I’m sure it had to do with her growing into her own and meeting diverse people in real life and getting out of her comfort zone. She was on a great path until she met Josh :/

I’m also shocked by the cosmetic procedure reveal because she is constantly showing herself on social media. I can’t remember a time when she wasn’t showing herself (vlogging, insta, etc.) Surely that would require extended healing time to not be visually present on social media. But I do agree with you saying I feel like the boobs came out of nowhere suddenly.

Not to speculate but maybe that’s why she’s obsessed with breast massage and doing a course on them?! Because she wants to use it as an asset for her business? Can you even claim a boob job as a business tax write off if you’re using it as a topic for your course…?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I agree that her boobs look disproportionate and way bigger than before. However, as you said, she’s on social media every day showing off her boobs so what time has she had to recover if she did have surgery? I can’t remember a time when she wasn’t wearing plunging tops 😐

Aw looking at her old post recovery photos makes me reminisce back to when she wasn’t money hungry and overtly scamming people. Remember when she would travel and teach little Indonesian kids through a home stay program? That was so sweet and great she was meeting so many interesting people on her travels. I also personally think she looks great and realistic with the healthy belly fat. She was so likable back then! I’m sure it had to do with her growing into her own and meeting diverse people in real life and getting out of her comfort zone. She was on a great path until she met Josh :/

I’m also shocked by the cosmetic procedure reveal because she is constantly showing herself on social media. I can’t remember a time when she wasn’t showing herself (vlogging, insta, etc.) Surely that would require extended healing time to not be visually present on social media. But I do agree with you saying I feel like the boobs came out of nowhere suddenly.

Not to speculate but maybe that’s why she’s obsessed with breast massage and doing a course on them?! Because she wants to use it as an asset for her business? Can you even claim a boob job as a business tax write off if you’re using it as a topic for your course…?

She’s such a phoney. After harping on about self-love and acceptance for YEARS, she’s now come out to reveal she’s actually gotten botox before. Waiting for the boob job confession to drop in the new future….as we all know now, the things she harps on about the most like self-image is always what she’s most insecure about.

I also won’t be surprised if she comes out to reveal how she plays up her relationship on social media and is actually utterly miserable with Josh.

I agree that her boobs look disproportionate and way bigger than before. However, as you said, she’s on social media every day showing off her boobs so what time has she had to recover if she did have surgery? I can’t remember a time when she wasn’t wearing plunging tops 😐
But I do agree with you saying I feel like the boobs came out of nowhere suddenly.

I'm assuming she had masseter jaw Botox. They put Botox in the muscles that help you chew which relaxes the face, turning a round face into an oval face. It ages you quite a lot and needs topping up so not sure if she's had repeat rounds of it or it was just a one off she wanted to try. She said she had it a few years ago back when she wasn't so obsessed with social media so could've easily got away with it.

In terms of breast augmentation, I don't know if anyone remembers shortly before she moved to Bali she went on a "break" for a couple of weeks in Australia. Could've maybe got it done then. Prior to this, she always wore conservative tops and if she did wear something more revealing, it never showed as much cleavage and it certainly wasn't spilling out like it always is now. She was also gaining weight as a result of recovery so it wouldn't look so suspicious. It's a common thing for people with boob jobs. They obviously spent a lot and now want to show off the goods lol. It's a good point that it's a weirdly huge part of her business. She was probably like everything else about her, super insecure about it and now she's capitalizing off it like twitch streamers or onlyfans models. Same thing, different industry.
There's actually ways of doing it with minimal scarring, surgery has progressed a lot over time!
I bet if they ever broke up, it would probably be hugely messy and Josh would probably expose her secrets anyway. He seems petty and immature enough to do so I can see it.😬
These are just harmless theories though, can't be sure about any of it. I don't want to shame her for any decisions, her body her choice!

I'm assuming she had masseter jaw Botox. They put Botox in the muscles that help you chew which relaxes the face, turning a round face into an oval face. It ages you quite a lot and needs topping up so not sure if she's had repeat rounds of it or it was just a one off she wanted to try. She said she had it a few years ago back when she wasn't so obsessed with social media so could've easily got away with it.
I’m also shocked by the cosmetic procedure reveal because she is constantly showing herself on social media. I can’t remember a time when she wasn’t showing herself (vlogging, insta, etc.) Surely that would require extended healing time to not be visually present on social media.
Yeah, if she had Botox to slim her jawline then it would’ve been injected into her masseter muscles. I personally have quite a few Asian friends who get this done because Asian faces tend to be a little bulkier and they want a slimmer, more ‘feminine’ jaw line.

It’s a non-invasive (not plastic surgery) lunch time procedure and there’s literally no down time or much pain involved at all, so she wouldn’t have had to take any time off social media.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Jasmine was inspired by her mum to do it (the woman looks very done). Tbh, I think Jasmine’s complex about her body image largely stems from having such an image/youth-obsessed mother. Her whole shtick on IG is that she looks so young/beautiful and has grown ADULT daughters. Being raised by someone who wants constant praise and admiration for their appearance just can’t be healthy.

Have you guys seen the prices of Josh and his coaching? Where does he even have the experience or credibility to ask such prices and who are the people willing to pay this? Honestly, I'm just amazed that some people actually pay this and I can't even feel bad for them, when you pay this retired fitness coach to give you tips on your love life you deserve to be scammed out of your money.

And he is saying his prices will be raised by 25% in 7 days. Which means:

Silver: 2000 --> 2500
Gold: 3000 --> 3750
Platinum: 8000 --> 10000

Mind. Blown. 🤯
In a way, you got to respect the hustle, it takes zero conscience to scam people like this

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Have you guys seen the prices of Josh and his coaching? Where does he even have the experience or credibility to ask such prices and who are the people willing to pay this? Honestly, I'm just amazed that some people actually pay this and I can't even feel bad for them, when you pay this retired fitness coach to give you tips on your love life you deserve to be scammed out of your money.

Mind. Blown. 🤯
In a way, you got to respect the hustle, it takes zero conscience to scam people like this

Does he actually have any clients though? I swear he posts everyday looking for '1-2 women' to join the course LOL
A few days ago he posted some testimonies and omg it's so fake. They all sound exactly like Jasmine, completed with butterfly emojis

• Haha
Yeah, if she had Botox to slim her jawline then it would’ve been injected into her masseter muscles. I personally have quite a few Asian friends who get this done because Asian faces tend to be a little bulkier and they want a slimmer, more ‘feminine’ jaw line.

It’s a non-invasive (not plastic surgery) lunch time procedure and there’s literally no down time or much pain involved at all, so she wouldn’t have had to take any time off social media.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Jasmine was inspired by her mum to do it (the woman looks very done). Tbh, I think Jasmine’s complex about her body image largely stems from having such an image/youth-obsessed mother. Her whole shtick on IG is that she looks so young/beautiful and has grown ADULT daughters. Being raised by someone who wants constant praise and admiration for their appearance just can’t be healthy.
Nothing against keeping youthful, but I agree with you guys. Having JingJing constantly hammering it into her daughters that looking young is important can’t have been good for Jasmine’s mindset. In Jasmine’s words, her mum probably feels “turned on” when people constantly comment about her appearance and that’s truly all she has going for her. I remember Jasmine mentioning in an older video she’s had lip fillers cause she felt insecure about her thin lips, which is absolutely fine (if you want cosmetic enhancements go for it)! However, she went on to mention that she had the lip fillers done, BUT she then stated that she already loved herself and that the lip fillers weren’t because she disliked her body. I think this was when she was in the stages of early body dysmorphia recognition and healing?

Attachments

Lol her newest post on how "it's okay to be stagnant" ummm what happened to "upsell upsell upsell!" Looks like she's self soothing and upset with the fact that femme activation was a flop and she didn't manifest even half of the magic number 30 she was aiming for. "It's okay if you don't hit 5k , 10k months" I'm seriously confused as to who else she could be talking about apart from herself? None of her fans certainly aren't making that much or they aren't even life coaches to start off with.

You bet some people are gonna be triggered by your next level 😉"
Oooh guys I think we're getting a shout-out! That winky face is definitely for us! ofc because she's so unaffected by the "haters" (aka us) she just HAS to mention how apparently we'll be triggered by her success. Guess what Jasmine, we don't care. No one in the world cares apart from you and Josh 🙄

Mind. Blown. 🤯
This is coming from the same guy who cancelled a free giveaway because he couldn't drum up interest (I bring it up time and time again because it's absolutely hilarious) there's no way in hell healthcunt is seriously making any sales shovelling that horseshit out to the masses with those kind of prices. His lack of awareness is truly astounding. Tbh all he needs is 1 idiot to pay up and he'll finally be able to help jasie pay rent for once!
Does he actually have any clients though? I swear he posts everyday looking for '1-2 women' to join the course LOL
A few days ago he posted some testimonies and omg it's so fake. They all sound exactly like Jasmine, completed with butterfly emojis
Jasmine must have some deep rooted hatred for herself to continuously bail him out, defend him and massage his ego by writing out fake testimonials? What for Jasmine? So he can dick you down and you can call yourself a sex goddess? Sorry to sound crude but that's what it comes down to. Jasmine wanted to finally lose her virginity and now she's latched onto this loser because she feels a connection to him because it was her first time. So sad. Find some self respect!!

Nothing against keeping youthful, but I agree with you guys. Having JingJing constantly hammering it into her daughters that looking young is important can’t have been good for Jasmine’s mindset. In Jasmine’s words, her mum probably feels “turned on” when people constantly comment about her appearance and that’s truly all she has going for her. I remember Jasmine mentioning in an older video she’s had lip fillers cause she felt insecure about her thin lips
Wow I knew her lips looked way different but I thought it was just the way she smiles is different now. Didn't know she had lip filler.
Also, her eyes looks so big and bright in those pictures. Literally completely different to now with her depressed guilty conscience eyes covered by awful eyelash extensions. Even when she's smirking and smiling, she can't hide those dead eyes.

Her nose also looks waaaaay different but that might just be down to the angle/ageing

Sorry to double post. I was going through her old pics for comparisons (she looked so cute rip) and found this guy she tagged. Do you remember that person who was close with her who messaged here a while back who said she had a huge crush on a fellow travel influencer guy called Ben who was from Australia but rejected her? (Emotionally unavailable in her words) I think this was him! Josh certainly looks like a discount, arrogant version of Ben lol. Seriously in this picture I had to do a double take because he looks like Josh! Miss Lipscam certainly has a type! I guess Jasmine's manifestation didn't work did it?

Attachments

Last edited:
I honestly don't believe him having any clients, as you said he has been asking for 1-2 women for months now.

It is sad, really.

This is coming from the same guy who cancelled a free giveaway because he couldn't drum up interest (I bring it up time and time again because it's absolutely hilarious) there's no way in hell healthcunt is seriously making any sales shovelling that horseshit out to the masses with those kind of prices. His lack of awareness is truly astounding. Tbh all he needs is 1 idiot to pay up and he'll finally be able to help jasie pay rent for once!
There will never be a time I am not entertained by this. How he quit the giveaway because 'the timing wasn't right'. Even the people commenting on his insta now are always the same 4 or 5 people, including this one guy that posts 4 comments at once with these huge testimonials and Josh can't say no to this because it is the only engagement he gets on his pictures.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nothing against keeping youthful, but I agree with you guys. Having JingJing constantly hammering it into her daughters that looking young is important can’t have been good for Jasmine’s mindset. In Jasmine’s words, her mum probably feels “turned on” when people constantly comment about her appearance and that’s truly all she has going for her. I remember Jasmine mentioning in an older video she’s had lip fillers cause she felt insecure about her thin lips, which is absolutely fine (if you want cosmetic enhancements go for it)! However, she went on to mention that she had the lip fillers done, BUT she then stated that she already loved herself and that the lip fillers weren’t because she disliked her body. I think this was when she was in the stages of early body dysmorphia recognition and healing?
Wow, I actually never realised how different her lips look. They’re certainly a lot fuller now! Wonder if she’s kept up with it because I don’t think lip filler lasts for years?

Reactions: 1
Wow, I actually never realised how different her lips look. They’re certainly a lot fuller now! Wonder if she’s kept up with it because I don’t think lip filler lasts for years?
Even if you don't keep up with it or get it dissolved, residual amounts still stay in the lips. There was a study done where people found filler 10 years after they initially had it done. I think Jasmine must've had a very small amount initially put in because her lips look very different to when she was younger. I've got friends who've had it done and when done right, can look very tasteful and natural like Jasmine's. Even when they had it dissolved, their lips still looked bigger than they originally did.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.