Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What bullshit.
Lmaoooo what an idiot. Love how she completely avoided answering the vaccine question but we all know the answer anyway 😒🙄

For someone who "plays in her own dimension/matrix" and "doesn't conform to societal restrictions" why has this suddenly become such a massive roadblock for her? Travel vloggers have been back to business making great content and people have slowly started travelling again and seeing family for a few months now. She just doesn't want to face her family or meet Josh's aka take their relationship to the next level because they know it's all a sham.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think this may be a crucial reason why Jasmine and Josh rushed getting married…

I don’t think the law has passed banning unmarried couples to stay together in hotel rooms in Bali/Indonesia yet. But I think there are a lot of south East Asian countries jailing or fining unmarried couples for staying together. And considering Jasmine and Josh want to stay long term in Bali, it was probably a strategic decision to have their marriage certificate for future law passage.

Now this makes sense because I can see Jasmine not wanting to be jailed or separated from Josh. Especially during a pandemic.

Also do you guys think since they’re married, Jasmine has special tax treatment? As in has to pay less in taxes or it’s an advantage for her to be married? I don’t know much about tax rules in Australia and UK married couples.

Attachments

Omg guys! She blocked me from looking at her stories too lol. I logged on to my other account and can still view her stories.
All I did was “like” the comment of that girl who questioned her about being a certified therapist hahaha. So it is confirmed. Jasmine is petty and paranoid as hell. Trying to block out tattlers.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Interesting, that would explain it. Why did she block you on your other account that you used to follow her?

I think to reduce chances of Tattlers being blocked are:
a. Have a public profile, follow her, but never engage with her content
b. Have a public profile, follow her and occasionally give a like or positive comment to throw her off lol
c. Don't use your private burner account with no icon on it
d. Have a human icon as your profile pic if you are a private account
e. Don't outwardly provide constructive criticism to her (I know, harder to do)

Also, I've seen which I assume are Tattlers post comments on her posts questioning her and as much as I want to give it a like, I never do. This is so Jasmine doesn't know I'm lurking lol. But I do agree with those giving constructive criticism and praise y'all for calling her out!

I wouldn't be surprised if paranoid Jasmine blocks the people who liked that previous person's comment calling out people who are anxious and depressed to seek a licensed therapist. That current one has 11 likes atm and that's the most I've seen in a while. Surprised Jasmine's big ego hasn't deleted it yet. If she deletes it, shows how fragile her ego is towards constructive criticism. With Jasmine's blocking spree, she may accidentally be blocking a potential client or fan who's not a Tattler lol.

I am pleased to see that she removed "inner child healing" and therapist buzz words from her profile because she was not credentialed to professionally advise and charge money for people on that. She finally took our constructive criticism.
LOL this was my comment, didn't even expect her to answer and didn't feel like answering back. I had to add the last part about coaches being somewhat okay so she didn't block me and mess up my fun in laughing about her stories 🤣

• Haha
LOL this was my comment, didn't even expect her to answer and didn't feel like answering back. I had to add the last part about coaches being somewhat okay so she didn't block me and mess up my fun in laughing about her stories 🤣
ok now she is going to block you and delete your comment because she lurks our forum and knows you’re a tattler now 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Omg guys! She blocked me from looking at her stories too lol. I logged on to my other account and can still view her stories.
All I did was “like” the comment of that girl who questioned her about being a certified therapist hahaha. So it is confirmed. Jasmine is petty and paranoid as hell. Trying to block out tattlers.
This actually highlights what a psycho she is though, like, she would go through the effort in hiding stories from certain accounts but not block them. So only partially block them? Like, what!???

This actually highlights what a psycho she is though, like, she would go through the effort in hiding stories from certain accounts but not block them. So only partially block them? Like, what!???
I am shadow banned by Jasmine. HAHAHA. She probably still wants me to see her posts in case I’m a potential client who wants to buy her courses LOOOOL

I seriously don't understand why she's taking her the time out of her precious, manifested, aligned, empowered day to sort through each and every one of her followers to investigate who might be a tattler. Sounds like her successful business is keeping her busy!

Not to mention, there's literally no point in doing so. Her account is public so you could literally just log out and view all her stories without any problems 😆 this silly girl.

But y'all... sometime last week she messaged me and tried to recruit me into one of her scam workshops!! Her story advertising her workshop had a voting thing where the only two options were something like "Yaass so aligned love it <3" and "I would have to learn more <3". Unfortunately there was no "wtf I'm not falling for your bullshit" option so I just tapped that I would have to learn more. And she sent me this awkward message with all of the trendy buzzwords she loves to use.

And I was debating for so long... should I pretend I'm interested and see what happens? Or should I call her out on her bullshit to her face?

I honestly tried to do the first option and pretend I was interested and starting writing out a message like "Wow love! This workshop truly aligns with my chakras and my yoni is speaking out to me to sign up! Where can I learn more :love:" but I nearly vomited on my phone screen so I decided I couldn't take that option.

I was so tempted to call her out on her bullshit but I didn't want to waste my time since we all know that Jasie is a master at tapping that block button. So I just left her on seen.

It's so funny to me though. My Instagram account is hardly her "target demographic". I don't want to say too much about my account since we all know she's browsing this thread probably on the daily and I don't want to get exposed yet, but I don't have any aesthetic photos or even a proper profile picture. So that's how you know she's really desperate for clients. Poor girl :cry:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Try this out ;)

Hahaha thank youuu! I forgot how ridiculous her boomerang stories are of her selfies blinking and smirking 😂

Why is she so proud of the fact she's moved 18 times in 2 years? That's nothing to boast about, it just screams privilege and instability. And she says it's a temporary place, well at the rate she's moving, every place is temporary :rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So apparently Axel has Burkitt Lymphoma. A very fast acting cancer. I really wish for his recovery. Mariana and Axel seem like nice people and a real solid couple. Ofc you don't know everything you see on social media but they seem to truly love and support each other through hard times. I doubt Jasmine and Josh would be like that tbh.

The reason I bring it up is because since Axel has been admitted to hospital, Mariana has said she's been attacked by anti-vaxxers who believe Axel is ill because they got vaccinated. They also aren't living in Bali anymore and I think they're in the Czech Republic? I wonder how supportive Jasmine and Josh would be for them since they're both staunch anti vaxxers. Would make sense why they never publicly showed support for Mariana during this tough time.

Weird if Jasmine and Mariana are apparently "soul sisters"? I guess they're not actually that close and it's only for show. Remember when Jasmine looked so awkward and out of place at Mariana's party? Surely they aren't that cold hearted? Then again it's very possible because they aren't very nice people.

It’s official. Josh Scampbell is paying for ads and is now a ShAdOw WoRk coach.
I thought taking out ads is a huge no no in the coach community? My God that's so embarrassing, he must be truly desperate 😂He's been saying "I have ONE more space on my course!" for weeks and weeks now. Meanwhile his queen jasmine is bragging about how she never needed ads to get where she is.

I've realized that Josh makes excuse after excuse for his constant failures. Josh literally has a partner with a huge following so that should've been a free ticket to success. Yet they've been together for almost 2 years and he's only increased by 1000 followers with 1-2 commenters.
His YouTube channel is a flop too. Someone asked why he didn't have more followers and he replied "I got into the game too late" bullshit. I've seen people make their channel within the last year and now have 1,000,000+ subs.

Josh you're a failure and no one likes you. People can sense how you're a bad person from a mile off. Luckily your scamming wife is too blind and equally stupid to realize.

Attachments

I thought taking out ads is a huge no no in the coach community? My God that's so embarrassing, he must be truly desperate 😂He's been saying "I have ONE more space on my course!" for weeks and weeks now. Meanwhile his queen jasmine is bragging about how she never needed ads to get where she is.

I've realized that Josh makes excuse after excuse for his constant failures. Josh literally has a partner with a huge following so that should've been a free ticket to success. Yet they've been together for almost 2 years and he's only increased by 1000 followers with 1-2 commenters.
His YouTube channel is a flop too. Someone asked why he didn't have more followers and he replied "I got into the game too late" bullshit. I've seen people make their channel within the last year and now have 1,000,000+ subs.

Josh you're a failure and no one likes you. People can sense how you're a bad person from a mile off. Luckily your scamming wife is too blind and equally stupid to realize.
I feel like I haven't seen any new photoshoots of them as a couple lately. Remember in the beginning of their relationships (the honeymoon phase) they used to have a joint couple account and were constantly posting TikToks? A lot of their recent couple photo shoots are from a year ago I think and they keep cycling them. They mellowed down with the cringe couple posts. Probably because Josh has female clients he can distract himself with ;)

I think it's interesting that Josh is a relationship coach for women and married to Jasmine. He probably hears intimate details of his client(s) and has to reciprocate intimate "coaching" back. I think he even has a service where you can have access to constantly text him and he'll reply back. Sounds like a lot of his clients are paying him to be their pseudo boyfriends. Lol.

Watch out Jasmine, there's a possibility he might fall in love with one of his clients...I'm only joking of course, but anything can happen.

Reactions: 1
What absolute garbage. There is not a thread of integrity in her. In fact, she is getting more and more unethical and immoral with time. No wonder she has no friends IRL and people in her family have disowned her. Wake up Jasmine! This is karma and it will only get worse as you continue to scam innocent vulnerable young women

Attachments

What absolute garbage. There is not a thread of integrity in her. In fact, she is getting more and more unethical and immoral with time. No wonder she has no friends IRL and people in her family have disowned her. Wake up Jasmine! This is karma and it will only get worse as you continue to scam innocent vulnerable young women
This is probably very random but I HATE how she types her I's not as a uppercase but a lowercase letter. English isn't even my first language and I know that is not how it is done 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.