Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These days, her posts are more and more about "resenting people who are doing well due to your own insecurities" she genuinely thinks people dislike her actions because they're jealous of her. Literally all her captions now are almost like coded messages indirectly addressing these forums.

And I agree, it's completely insane that she's just wiped all mention of Angel on her account and acting like normal. I can actually respect Josh for addressing what's happening to their beloved family member.
they should take her to the vet and start treating her. they shouldn’t talk about her alleged "traumas", because what do they expect from a dog that has spent all his life on the street? She’s a wild dog and won’t be polite overnight, stop biting and stop fearing…. sounds obvious for us I guess…

Reactions: 1
but where is the real life? The reality?

i would never say I’m jealous because I prefer to have problems, to solve them, to learn - alone and with my friends, just other people you know? It’s so simple to talk about happy life, being on the beach every day, eat only “clean” vegan food, do what you like - when you’re literally separated from people?

Then it’s easy for everyone.

Thank you,

C.OS
Hey, your English is really good! Thank you for sharing your story. I really like the quoted part best. Yeah I might have a "normal" life that Queen Jasmine would look down upon but I'm happy and fulfilled making my money and furthering myself in an honest, hardworking way.

I can't believe she was desperate enough to go around and DM people begging to join her stupid course. Unfortunately she only needs 2-3 people and her monthly bills would literally be covered because it's so cheap to live in Bali.

As mentioned before, despite bragging about how fulfilling, loving and free their life supposedly is, that couldn't be more further from the truth. They are prisoners to the world they've created, forced to reveal more and more intimate secrets and sacrifice their dignity for clicks and engagement. The only friendships they have are from paying clients or equally parasitic vapid influencers who only care about their own careers, leeching off each others ideas. Just because they've got a dirt cheap fancy villa in a sunny location that doesn't detract from the truth. That they are awful people living sad, pathetic lives.

Also her followers are dropping massively. I've never seen it at 46.4k before

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I just want to add something, because I noticed this huge change too. First of all, I remember the situation when she texted me about her program „The Awakened Woman” where she was trying to convice me to participate. It was all about finding your own purpose etc. She even added that „you’re a perfect fit” with a lot of emojis. I mean, I don’t think she is bad, I can see she really wants to be as good as she could, but you know… When someone don’t have clients and search desperately for anyone to join her program, then you can tell something is wrong. Btw I think this all is a little bit TOO expensive? I mean, she is too young and inexperienced to be a “life coach” I can clearly search this all informations for free in the internet or youtube (if you’re not lazy enough to do the research), no need to pay so much for basic informations. I don’t think she could help someone who has a big trauma or just more serious issues than only appearance ones. (Appearance issues are important, don’t get me wrong, but compared to serious issues f.ex like r*pe in childhood or toxic parents/family - body image is not the only and most important thing in our lifes)
I’m just so sorry for her. I really liked her old videos. I understand that she might felt depressed bc of solo travels but she should (back then) take care or it, take care of yourself and heal this area, not looking for a prince who would take all of her problems and she would forget ‘em all.

Also about the law of attraction or manifestation - I guess it shouldn’t be called like that XD
i’m so sorry but for me it’s just called “working hard for your dreams and needs”
If you want to learn new language you can’t just attract it or manifest it? You have to enroll in the course or school, but books or even watch videos on youtube, whatever, and HAVE A MOTIVATION, Then consequently work hard, every day for it.
if someone think that it’s enough to lay down in bed all day and dreaming about being a native speaker in some language then IT’S COMPLETELY WRONG! You can’t just do nothing.
So when I heard that she manifested Josh or her iphone I was like: ??? No, Jasmine. You just had money, went to the store and bought a new one. This is not any law or manifestation. It’s just doing bare minimum, not even a hard work.
The same with this guy, and everyone can do this. You just have to have your “ideal type”, idk, socialize with people or have an account on dating app and then searching for someone.
I’m so bleeping sick of all the people who really thinks that law of attraction or manifestation are something NEW or MAGICAL. Because simply they’re not.

and if someone doesn’t understand that life is up and down, not always down or not always “up” and pink, sweet, happy and whatever - i’m sorry but it’s not mature. If someone wants to live in this happy bubble - okay, i don’t care, but it’s not even healthy at all? We all NEED TO EXPRESS and feel ALL the emotions! We can’t just be happy 24/7 and I know she said that but It seems like she’s not convinced. Couple days ago she added an instastory where she was crying and I was like “oh, hope she’s fine” (it was about their dog Angel i guess) but when I wanted to take a look one more time, later,I saw that this story was deleted.
what was the reason to hide it? To delete it? Because what? Josh already added his puffy eyes so she decided not to add hers? I don’t get it but also i don’t care.
I just wanted to show y”all my point of view.
Sorry for my english, I’m not native but I think everything is readable enough ;)

Btw I followed her since… 2017? 2018? I don’t remember, but I forgot about her when she changed her whole life - when she started to travel only to Bali, being passionate ONLY about weird angel cards, oracles, crystals, and some weird things that are simply brainwashing people. It’s just so sad to see that she had a huge opportunity to learn more Chinese or Korean, and now she will forget everything because she stays in Bali and prefer think the whole day about programs that no one will participate because of the price….
Good that she lives her “best life”, vacations 24/7, but where is the real life? The reality?
i would never say I’m jealous because I prefer to have problems, to solve them, to learn - alone and with my friends, just other people you know? It’s so simple to talk about happy life, being on the beach every day, eat only “clean” vegan food, do what you like - when you’re literally separated from people?
Then it’s easy for everyone.

Thank you,
C.OS
Hey there, thanks for sharing! OMG...when I read that she reached out to you to join the Awakened Woman Program and that "You're the perfect fit", she reached out to me too and said the EXACT SAME THING with the emojis as well!!! It was also off putting to me when she was pushing the program because she reached out of the blue without a hello or how are you doing for a while...it also seemed kind of desperate. I politely declined, because just like you I thought her programs were suspiciously expensive and there are so many available free related content online. Now this definitely confirms that she's pitching and actively reaching out to people to take on her program. Jasmine touts that things comes to her effortlessly via manifestations, but it seems like she has to put a lot of effort, and cold calls to just get clients to pay her.

Reactions: 1
Wow that is just absolutely pathetic that she is literally begging people to join her stupid courses. And a copy/paste message that she sends everyone 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wow that is just so sad!

There was a comment on Jingjing’s IG on the video about her working at a vaccination centre. The comment asked about Jasmine and Josh being anti-vaxxer’s I think. Looks like it’s been deleted.

There was a comment on Jingjing’s IG on the video about her working at a vaccination centre. The comment asked about Jasmine and Josh being anti-vaxxer’s I think. Looks like it’s been deleted.
Speaking of vaccines, Jasmine's Bali "friend" Mariana posted on her stories she got vaccinated. Thank goodness someone in the Bali bubble believes in science and helping curb the rise of COVID. And honestly I like Mariana wayyy better than Jasmine. She has a very refreshing, down to earth personality and energy. She also does online university studying psychology to get her degree, go Mariana! She also seems to have healthier female friendships and isn't money hungry or shows sociopathic qualities like Jasmine. Overall, she seems like a more sensible and likable person than Jasmine.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
For someone who's a self proclaimed perfectionist, she makes an awful lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. Even her business is super sloppy and she needs to rely on freelancers like @/hellogelmedia to refine everything (the editing on her new profile picture is laughably bad). On her newest post, If alters *altars* were so important to her, surely she'd spell it right lol
I always marked her up as someone fairly intelligent but I'm very much doubting it these days. Too many sex cult meetings and yoni eggs are melting her brain.

Also, someone should ask her if she'll be following her bestie Mariana's responsible example of getting the vaccine. She seems to be dead set on copying her in all other aspects. Plus she won't be able to go back to visit her beloved grandparents if she doesn't get the vaccine. Or maybe Josh has brainwashed her even in this aspect of her life.

So good to see you all here again from GG!

Is it just me or is jasmine’s face and eyes changing? She’s just looking more and more soulless, cunning, scammerish and dark every time I visit her page. Especially in the videos where she puts on a fake smile and act, she still has sad eyes.
Micro expressions don’t lie. You ain’t fooling anyone Jasie
D27D431C-3D42-488E-B0D1-031A2E2D441F.jpeg

I started watching Jasmine when she started her channel, back in 2017
I enjoyed her old vlogs but it was quite obvious that she was a perfectionist and was a disordered eater. She was still vegan back the .
I’m glad she has recovered from her ED.

I think I unfollowed her when she moved to Bali because she progressively got more annoying and haven’t really kept up with her since.
I can’t believe she’s already married! And Josh was her first boyfriend/relationship, while he probably banged countless girls before dating Jasmine.

Anyways, In my opinion Jasmine should’ve stayed in university.
I hope she decides to go back and pursue her high education, I mean she’s still young enough.

Honestly Jasmine has no real life skills, she’s not qualified and has no real job experience.

Once she gets older and her beauty fades she probably will not be able to shill out these sketchy, airy-fairy self love programs. It’s an unstable and risky career choice.
But if she went to University and became a registered Psychologist or something this wouldn’t be a worry….
I can’t believe people are spending tons of money on advice they can hear for free from people like Leeor Alexandra.

I just hope something happens to her one day that will wake her up to the real world. To reality.

English isn’t my first language lol sorry for any grammar errors ^

Anyways, In my opinion Jasmine should’ve stayed in university.
I hope she decides to go back and pursue her high education, I mean she’s still young enough.
lol jasmine is too good for university and a “regular job” remember? Doing so would invalidate her entire existence and her ego is too big to let that happen.

Once she gets older and her beauty fades she probably will not be able to shill out these sketchy, airy-fairy self love programs. It’s an unstable and risky career choice.
Maybe that is why she is trying so hard to get clients right now while she still can. Considering the amount of time she spends in the sun, and the crappy skincare she uses *ahem* her moms essential oil, she is bound to look 45 by the time she is 30. Honestly she is already starting to look a lot older compared to when I first discovered her a couple years back.

I can’t believe people are spending tons of money on advice they can hear for free from people like Leeor Alexandra.
this is off topic but I used to like Leeor’s videos a lot. Until she started dating aaron. Then her content got super annoying. What’s up with all these spiritual gurus becoming weird after getting laid? Geez.

I found a public photo that appears on Facebook when you search Jasmine's mum's name. I'm surprised Jasmine didn't tell her mom to untag herself from this.

Attachments

• Haha
Remember when I thought she had a nose job? Obviously puberty is a thing but her face looks veeeeery different. What do you guys think? Jasmine is super sloppy (common theme these days) and definitely made an oversight allowing her mum to keep this picture up. Doesn't match up with the perfect sex and relationship goddess coach we all know today.

That sex woman Jasmine follows is awful. The fact Jasmine actually believes that tit is disgusting. People are entitled to their opinions but c'mon, her mother is on the front line doing vaccinations, her grandparents are literally doctors. I'm gonna sound horrible but unless she gets that vaccine, she'll never be able to get into Australia and see her family again.

Eyes are the windows of the soul. Her eyes look so dark, lazy and depressed despite her crocodile fake smile. I guess we can revel in that, she can pretend to have this beautiful lavish life but she isn't happy at all. It's the least she deserves. It's just karma

Jasmine: Thankfully I’m not bothered by mean comments. Look I’m even posting it to show everyone I’m not avoidant!
Also Jasmine: *Deletes any comments that trigger her, cries to Josh and mum, threatens to sue*

lol she is really using someone else’s death to gain attention. I have no words for this girl.
Anyway, which one of y’all did this!!? Haha

C10AC2D9-BD86-4C60-8B17-3DE1F9DC1044.png

I am so angry that she is using someone else's death to try to get people to feel bad for her and to report negative comments on her page.
I am against bullying in any form but this is not the way to raise awareness for online bullying. This is tacky and disrespectful.

She is beyond awful. Pretending to care about anti bullying by using the death of someone else to further her own agenda. She clearly didn't care about bullying or manipulation when she threatened to sue Anna's Analysis. I completely abhor bullying but those comments are so tame and the furthest thing from bullying. If anything just sounds like frustration. I've been on the internet long enough to see way way worse. (Sceptic in me is saying maybe she even made a fake account lol)

"When you shine your light you're going to trigger people" she is so delusional it's mental illness at this point. I completely get that people change and grow as they get older but if you're doing it right, you shouldn't be upsetting or triggering anyone. She doesn't realize that she has changed for the worse.

"It doesn't bother me" yet the past few weeks her posts have been talking constantly about "working on shadows" and "processing difficult emotions" doesn't sound like someone who's unbothered to me.
I hope she gets the mental help she so desperately needs.

Last edited:
I hate how jasmine changes her IG bio every other day.
So is she a women’s coach?? A manifestation coach?? An inner child mind rewiring coach??? A self worth coach?? Guess she is jack of all traits. Master at none. Lol.
I wonder what kinda coach she will wake up and decide to be next week.

also her bio is now “Women’s empowerment + feminine leadership”. Ok jasmine, you don’t even have any female friends lol. Not back home, nor in Bali. She probably had her small wedding so quickly cuz she knows she has no bridesmaids to invite. And josh has no groomsmen. They’re both losers.

Also about the law of attraction or manifestation - I guess it shouldn’t be called like that XD
i’m so sorry but for me it’s just called “working hard for your dreams and needs”
If you want to learn new language you can’t just attract it or manifest it? You have to enroll in the course or school, but books or even watch videos on youtube, whatever, and HAVE A MOTIVATION, Then consequently work hard, every day for it.
if someone think that it’s enough to lay down in bed all day and dreaming about being a native speaker in some language then IT’S COMPLETELY WRONG! You can’t just do nothing.
So when I heard that she manifested Josh or her iphone I was like: ??? No, Jasmine. You just had money, went to the store and bought a new one. This is not any law or manifestation. It’s just doing bare minimum, not even a hard work.
The same with this guy, and everyone can do this. You just have to have your “ideal type”, idk, socialize with people or have an account on dating app and then searching for someone.
I’m so bleeping sick of all the people who really thinks that law of attraction or manifestation are something NEW or MAGICAL. Because simply they’re not.
OMG this!!!!! I literally don't understand this delusional manifestation nonsense. Why doesn't she just call it for what it is? If she achieved something, isn't it a good thing to say she got it through hard work? It would paint her in a better light than her sitting there being like "accio husband!" as she might do if she lived in Harry Potter world lmao.

The lovely sex guru Jasmine follows. 🤦‍♀️
People who refuse to vaccinate make me so angry. It's idiots like them that prevent the world from moving forward.

So good to see you all here again from GG!

Is it just me or is jasmine’s face and eyes changing? She’s just looking more and more soulless, cunning, scammerish and dark every time I visit her page. Especially in the videos where she puts on a fake smile and act, she still has sad eyes.
Micro expressions don’t lie. You ain’t fooling anyone JasieView attachment 648526
Omg I just want to smack her gloating "aha I'm scamming poor vulnerable young girls to prop up my 10k a month scam business" face and wipe that silly fake smile off her silly previously-pretty-but-now-ruined-her-skin-by-baking-in-the-sun face.

Considering the amount of time she spends in the sun, and the crappy skincare she uses *ahem* her moms essential oil, she is bound to look 45 by the time she is 30. Honestly she is already starting to look a lot older compared to when I first discovered her a couple years back.
She has totally ruined her skin. She was so much prettier before moving to Bali. Honestly, she's ruining every part of her life.

I found a public photo that appears on Facebook when you search Jasmine's mum's name. I'm surprised Jasmine didn't tell her mom to untag herself from this.
Lol that photo is cropped from a bigger photo of her mum and sister and omg from that photo, her sister was SO pretty, even at a young age! Her sister looks a lot more Polish than her. I actually thought Jasmine was the prettier one as they grew up but in that young photo, her sister is very pretty!

Jasmine: Thankfully I’m not bothered by mean comments. Look I’m even posting it to show everyone I’m not avoidant!
Also Jasmine: *Deletes any comments that trigger her, cries to Josh and mum, threatens to sue*

lol she is really using someone else’s death to gain attention. I have no words for this girl.
Anyway, which one of y’all did this!!? Haha

View attachment 649014
Absolutely disgusting. Whoever commented is spot on with what they said. Obviously silly Lipscam is triggered enough to post that insta story bahahahahaha. But kudos to her not deleting it before addressing it anyway lmao cause I don't see it on her posts anymore.

I hate how jasmine changes her IG bio every other day.
So is she a women’s coach?? A manifestation coach?? An inner child mind rewiring coach??? A self worth coach?? Guess she is jack of all traits. Master at none. Lol.
I wonder what kinda coach she will wake up and decide to be next week.

also her bio is now “Women’s empowerment + feminine leadership”. Ok jasmine, you don’t even have any female friends lol. Not back home, nor in Bali. She probably had her small wedding so quickly cuz she knows she has no bridesmaids to invite. And josh has no groomsmen. They’re both losers.
Omg spot on! Her bio has changed again as we speak! It’s ‘self love and manifestation’ now hahah the weirdest bio she’s had was ‘mind reprogramming’, like what kind of cult tit she’s on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.