Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also hello guys! havent been here in a while but i saw that the old gg forum is no longer active

Noticed she unfollowed her “best friend” from Australia, Courtney. Wonder if they got in an argument and Courtney saw through her bs influencer persona. Or Jasmine self sabotaged her friendship by not reaching out, so just exiting herself out from the friendship. All she follows are other coaches she’s met in other paid programs. Seems like she’s in the branding program of Ashley Hann (she follows her) to improve her presence online. Probably explains why her followers shot up. She’s been creating more random videos and reels so she can increase her reach of appearing on people’s random homepages and getting followers.

Reactions: 2
If you’re not helping the “queen” with her “quantum leaps” she really has no use for you.

• Angry
Considering Courtney was one of only 3 people in Jasmines personal life that she followed, that's quite significant. The other 2 are Jade and a family member called Alison. Courtney probably was no longer uplevelling her and subsequently got dropped off planet Jasmine. That also explains Jasmine's current obsession of being "unapologetically you", "stop people pleasing" and saying "when you lose people, it only makes you more magnetic to those who resonate with you".
I remember when they collaborated on Courtney's soap business, where Jasmine just basically posted bikini pics of herself and the actual soaps as an afterthought lol.
Courtney used to appear in her videos and she seemed really nice and level headed like Jade.

She's been super hamming it up with the cringy reels recently and that deffo explains why her followers have shot up. When influencing and life coaching inevitably stops being trendy, this will all blow up in her face. She's sacrificed and alienated people who genuinely cared about her for a sham marriage and no qualifications. Her combination of naivety and self righteousness is equal parts hilarious and irritating. Can't say I feel sorry for her.

On a selfish note, I hope Courtney finds this page and spills the tea LOL (just kidding 😆)

Jesus, she is actually beyond delusional. Look at this post! She is quite literally saying, "yes I am a witch. No I don't give a f*ck about what you think because you're wrong and I'm right, this is me and you'll learn to accept that" it's so funny because all those words she described are exactly what she is and what is frequently mentioned here. this forum lives in her head rent free!! LMAO what a horrible person! I feel sorry for anyone who ever has to meet this deplorable human being. I can't believe people actually pay to actually talk to this disgusting creature.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That latest post is so, so cringey. I hope that in the future Jasmine can do some REAL work on herself, look back at her posts and feel some type of shame. It wouldn't erase the damage she has done to others, but if she did own up to her wrongdoing and did some real self reflection and work on herself and made changes in her behavior for the better, I might even start following her again.

She is still young, I feel that she can snap out of this and actually live a fulfilling life, instead of constantly pretending to online.

Makes me lose faith in humanity that her followers are shooting up like no tomorrow due to this cringy dancing to words TikTok phase.

"Your gift is your service, the world needs you" literally no one can relate to these captions that she uses for her own selfish needs as a form of self soothing. She's telling herself that the world needs HER and HER services are a gift. NO Jasmine! What would be a gift to everyone including yourself is to delete your social media, get some therapy and get the hell out of your show "marriage" and Bali altogether. It's genuinely concerning how she's quite literally putting her head in the sand and her fingers in her ears by deliberately misconstruing constructive criticism and genuine concern for "nasty hate" and "being bullied".

It's actually so sad how wrapped up in delusion she is and how warped and distorted her reality is, to the point she genuinely thinks she's a good person and doing good things. Her new followers and casual fans probably thinks so and from the outside, she's pretty good at hiding the truth. She's put all her eggs into one basket thinking this will be her blissful life forever, letting go of reality and her life in Australia for this temporary social media life filled with fakeness and not much else. It's scary how she says "nothing will deter me, this is my passion". She's just so young and stupid, she really hasn't got a clue about life and what makes it dangerous is playing up to this all knowing guru image. She's a victim of her own creation.

This is definitely a trend and will die out one day and I hope she does snap out of this deranged mentality however I very much doubt it. It'll take something massive and her family aren't there to help her from her clear mental illness

Last edited:
I think it's ironic she shared this, because she is also biased prioritizing her scam business to her clients and followers.
She chooses money over honesty and ethics, every damn time smh. The same can be said about her, what makes her credible and trustworthy? Also makes sense why she unfollowed Courtney, because her former friend was studying Journalism I think. Basically a slap to Courtney's face, ouch.

Also did you guys notice Josh stopped mentioning anti-vax remarks as soon as he got clients from Jasmine? Probably not good for his business to be outwardly anti-vax.

You can still be informed by credible sources and not be overwhelmed by the news. It's called time management, like when you manage your time spent on social media. She probably wouldn't know that.

I think the thing about Jasmine is that the nature of her business and isolating herself with Josh in Bali makes her lose perspective on the realities of life. She metaphorically drinks up the snake oil, that other coaches like herself do that makes her fit the "woo woo" stereotype. Why is there no "life coach" on social media that's helping people live empowered lives AND believes in science such as vaccinations saving lives. Honestly I feel like that would serve greater people if there was someone like that.

?.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Update: she deleted the anti-vax story above that's been circulating with these coaches. Lol she probably did not want to rock the boat and let her anti-vax intentions be known publicly.

Makes me lose faith in humanity that her followers are shooting up like no tomorrow due to this cringy dancing to words TikTok phase.
Yeah, wtf is up with her posting so many stupid tiktok videos/reels lately? She's totally changed from her wholesome youtube video style to her posting tacky reels spouting nonsense cult-like messages and being obnoxious, fake and scammy.

I think it's ironic she shared this, because she is also biased prioritizing her scam business to her clients and followers.
She chooses money over honesty and ethics, every damn time smh. The same can be said about her, what makes her credible and trustworthy? Also makes sense why she unfollowed Courtney, because her former friend was studying Journalism I think. Basically a slap to Courtney's face, ouch.

Also did you guys notice Josh stopped mentioning anti-vax remarks as soon as he got clients from Jasmine? Probably not good for his business to be outwardly anti-vax.

You can still be informed by credible sources and not be overwhelmed by the news. It's called time management, like when you manage your time spent on social media. She probably wouldn't know that.

I think the thing about Jasmine is that the nature of her business and isolating herself with Josh in Bali makes her lose perspective on the realities of life. She metaphorically drinks up the snake oil, that other coaches like herself do that makes her fit the "woo woo" stereotype. Why is there no "life coach" on social media that's helping people live empowered lives AND believes in science such as vaccinations saving lives. Honestly I feel like that would serve greater people if there was someone like that.

View attachment 699887
So ironic. She's literally describing what her followers are like i.e. following biased views and not neutral information source and her followings being highly impressionable and naive and not at all careful what they choose to believe and consume

She very obviously shares Josh's deranged far right views such as being tone deaf, racist (stemming from her obvious self hatred that she, by her own admission struggles with) as well as a stanch anti vaxxer, after all birds of a feather flock together and is why they get along so well. In the same vein, this is also the reason why she doesn't form connections with genuine, sound minded people. Because she's off her rocker but according to Jasmine, everyone else is in the wrong. However she's smarter than Josh and realizes rocking the boat will lose her clients. These Bali idiots thinks they're revolutionaries going against the status quo but it's just one big brain dead circle jerk.

I understand that the news can be a bit doom and gloom especially these days but literally admitting to detaching yourself from reality is so incredibly dangerous omg. She's actually scarily unhinged. She needs a serious intervention. I wouldn't be surprised if she's completely cut off her entire family. Unfollowing her longtime friend is a massive red flag. After all, it seems she has zero plan or intention of seeing her family especially her elderly grandparents in a world where people are going to extreme lengths to reunite with their loved ones, it seems she's trying to distance herself further and further and is instead going full steam ahead with her scam and retreats well into 2022 and beyond.

If I had a family member doing all this crazy guru sex goddess stuff on social media, I would be incredibly worried and concerned for their mental health. Especially being so far away from home, I cannot stress enough how much sympathy and help this girl needs. She needs to be deplatformed and no longer enabled by everyone around her for her own wellbeing. When this world she's trapped herself in crashes and burns... God help this poor crazed girl cos she's gonna need it

Last edited:
Damn so we were right all along... Seriously, you've got to think to yourself "what I'm doing is alienating all my friends and family, maybe I should reflect on myself" but no. THEY'RE wrong and SHE'S the victim. It's just so sad especially knowing how close she used to be with her family, seeing them in her videos was so sweet and even her dad who wouldn't appear visually but was also caring and loving in his off camera actions. She really has changed for the worst, she's young though and still has time to see the error of her ways.

Just goes to show you really can't believe what's on social media, she portrays a blissful life full of love but in reality, her family ties and mental health are in turmoil. She's traded in the people who cared for her for a man who'll dump her in a heartbeat once he's "uplevelled" his own career high enough that he doesn't need her anymore, fickle friends who want to boost themselves and paying clients who she proclaims are her "soul sisters" So stupid and sad.

Side note: her new bio states that she's a ✨💕healer🌟🌿 now
that stupid woman 🙄😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t wish covid on anyone but it seems almost impossible for her and Josh not to contract covid sooner or later as: 1) they live in Bali, a place where covid is rife 2) they are anti-maskers and anti-vaccine 3) they travel around Bali, dine out and go to the gym which increases their exposure to the virus

It’s so sad that she really tries to avoid EVERY PERSON who doesn’t think like her & Josh. Like…. Life is so much more than „running away from world’s problem and hiding in a safe bubble bc she can”. Like, no… and that’s so sad that she is going in that way lol. I’m curious what her family DID to her if she really acts like that. The same goes with her friends that „no longer serves her”

It’s so sad that she really tries to avoid EVERY PERSON who doesn’t think like her & Josh. Like…. Life is so much more than „running away from world’s problem and hiding in a safe bubble bc she can”. Like, no… and that’s so sad that she is going in that way lol. I’m curious what her family DID to her if she really acts like that. The same goes with her friends that „no longer serves her”
I wonder which of her family she's shunned now. Hopefully not her sister and dad or something because they seem the most normal and level headed.

Jasmine has this "my way or the highway" kind of attitude. I feel like as a child, teen and young women she's never developed her ability to work through conflicts and she truly encompasses an avoidance conflict style. Conflict isn't always a negative thing, if you're able to work your way through the issue, but stonewalling a situation because you don't agree with someone just shows your lack of thought or compassion to the other party. It's a shame she encourages this attitude to her audience. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s come from a fairly good family. However, she’s acting like she came from an abusive, neglectful family which shows how ungrateful she is. Having said that, I do believe that Jinjing has set a bad example for her in terms of self image and body image. That’s why she was and is so obsessed with her looks and weight. This has translated to being superficial when looking for a partner as well. She has thrown herself on the first guy who has reciprocated her interest and has clung onto him for dear life. Josh is a leech and a playboy and he will most certainly betray her sooner or later. I hope for her sake that she doesn’t have a kid with him cos she will become a single mother…and then she will have to beg her family for forgiveness when she needs their help

I wonder which of her family she's shunned now. Hopefully not her sister and dad or something because they seem the most normal and level headed.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else feel like her captions are becoming more and more repetitive these days, specifically about how "you shouldn't care what people think". Like that's all she's been talking about the past few months, even her posts about Josh and their "perfect marriage" has taken a backseat!

She tries to relate it to her audience but it's a thinly veiled diss at her own life and the "haters" in her life. It goes like this, someone has said something (in jasmines eyes) outrageously abusive and abhorrent to her and it was shattering to her mental health, because she's an eMpAtH and highly sensitive person, she was affected by their words but now she's done "inner work" she's completely unaffected and has learnt to accept her inner goddess or something stupid like that, because she surrounds herself with like-minded people and cut "energetically unaligned people" (very key point) now her life is sooo abundant and perfect before finally she ending the caption with a promo to her newest course.

Someone should tell her, the more she talks about "not caring" the more it seems she cares a hell of a lot. Cutting off friends and family members isn't something to gloss over and Josh perhaps facilitated and encouraged it due to him not being so close to his own family either (hasn't seen them in 3 years, not even for Christmas or before the pandemic)

Attachments

Reactions: 3
claiming herself as a "healer" and self-love coach but she's continuously hiding and cutting off all the relationships that she doesn't feel "aligned" with.......seriously no idea why there's still people out there supporting her like blind-folded without realizing she don't even know how to face and solve her own issues.......it's just so sad to see this as I've been admiring her on the past as she's truly genuine and open about herself when she filmed her life on Youtube......and now she's completely changed

Ok Jasmine, we don't need to know that you love to touch yourself. There's body loving and then there's TMI. It seems her youth was quite "repressed" if she feels the need to do/show all this stuff nowadays...no wonder she harps on about inner child healing but she's clearly nowhere near healed if she has to go from one extreme (repressed in her childhood/teen years) to the other (now).

Also, if it's not taboo anymore, why the f are you referring the vagina as "yoni". Filthy hypocrite.

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.