Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol. She is more than available for things that make her feel like sh*t. She's so available for it she's willing to spend a large chunk of her time addressing the people/things that make her feel like sh*t. Does she not see how ridiculous she looks when she says things like this that don't even come close to aligning with her actions?

Reactions: 1
That comment was completely right. All of her posts now are just so self serving, talking about supposedly unbothered she is and how she's unapologetic about her life and her actions whilst framing it in an airy fairy way for her fans to digest. It's not a coincidence that she's been "processing difficult emotions" and having a tough time in general recently. I'm actually curious to know what sort of "deep inner work and acceptance" she's doing because 1, it doesn't seem to be working and 2 it's making her even worse if anything.

One of her new captions says "do you allow yourself to process emotions or do you numb them?" then proceeds to talk about how she is completely cured through manifestation and inner work which is just hilarious. She glossed over and numbed herself over her abandonment of Angel with self promo for her courses whilst deleting all mention of her. She glossed over and numbed her marital issues with Josh by walking out for 2 days then returning with couples photoshoots and public declarations of love, business as usual. She glossed over her body dysmorphia and eating disorder with supposed self love and bikini pics. She numbs herself from constructive criticism with cringy tiktoks and the block and report button.

Her post it note says "there's no such thing as being behind in life" yet she can't go a day without mentioning she makes 10k a month at only 22 and getting married in a massive rush and moving country to prove how "ahead" she is than other people her age all to prove how effective manifestation is all whilst indirectly shaming people who live normal, conventional lives.

Girl take a hint. If your followers are taking a nosedive, you're having to chase for clients and thousands of people are questioning your actions, maybe you should be open to some sort of change. They can't all be wrong and you be right? Like I said before, there's absolutely nothing wrong in growing and changing. Or maybe she was always like this, and now she's comfortable with being her true self?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why does she keep posting stories of her twirling around and dancing (if you can even call it that?)? She looks ridiculous and the entire thing looks silly and contrived. It's all another excuse to shake her ass and boobs at us.

Why does she keep posting stories of her twirling around and dancing (if you can even call it that?)? She looks ridiculous and the entire thing looks silly and contrived. It's all another excuse to shake her ass and boobs at us.
The dancing doesn't bother me too much tbh. What bothered me recently was watching her Toxic Productivity post. It was such a slap in the face to people who have to work in order to pay their bills and have a comfortable living. She said if it doesn't align with your energy then don't do it. So delusional.. Some people would like to just go on a hike or paint all day, but those activities don't pay the bills like their day jobs do.

She doesn't acknowledge that she is so privilege having her family backup to have the lifestyle that she has. I feel like if she admit that she comes from money and her family supplies her to cover for her needs, it's more relatable than just telling others pretty much don't work if the job isn't aligned with your interest. It's called "work" and "job" for a reason, it's not supposed to be fun because they're responsibilities. Not everyone's family can support them to live lavishly in other countries and do whatever their heart desire. I hope her young followers don't get persuaded her delusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What bothered me recently was watching her Toxic Productivity post. It was such a slap in the face to people who have to work in order to pay their bills and have a comfortable living. She said if it doesn't align with your energy then don't do it. So delusional.. Some people would like to just go on a hike or paint all day, but those activities don't pay the bills like their day jobs do.
She twists a good message into something unrealistic. Yes, in the corporate world, many awful bosses work 20 hour days and expects overtime when they pay you peanuts and no work/life balance etc. but Jasmine has taken the message of setting boundaries to the extreme. Doing overtime constantly isn't good but occasionally that is required because if you just don't do it, it won't get done and you will get fired and if you get fired, where's the money to pay bills?

Reactions: 2
I've noticed that about her followers too. Just when she's really dropping suddenly she'll go right back up. Idk how that stuff works but it's definitely weird. In conjunction with the fact that she only gets about 1,000-3,000 likes and 50 comments. Seems strange.
What bothered me recently was watching her Toxic Productivity post. It was such a slap in the face to people who have to work in order to pay their bills and have a comfortable living. She said if it doesn't align with your energy then don't do it. So delusional.. Some people would like to just go on a hike or paint all day, but those activities don't pay the bills like their day jobs do.
I wouldn't have a problem if she was in her 30-40's, been in the corporate world and had experience working and decided she'd had enough and wanted to pursue a new life. Life coaching is still a questionable career choice but I could respect it at the very least that she's at least worked and realized she didn't like it.

However, her royal highness has had a grand total of 1 part time job working in Pandora where she literally got free jewellery. (not even a tough job, I used to have super early shifts working part time in a boiling hot, dirty warehouse while at uni) and decided she's had enough of "real life". So hilarious. How can you say you've had enough of work life when you've never held a real job and not only that, promote laziness and spreading bad messages about "hard work being bad for you". Her young audience will think everything is easy to get if you just manifest it. She just hears what others say and changes the wording to suit her brand.

Burnout and overworking is a real thing but she literally has no clue what that even means, ironically she's too immature and has zero life experience. She is bone idle and has no resilience whatsoever, she dropped out of uni after 1 semester, she left her part time job when it got too hard, she ended her blissful membership and YouTube channel when she couldn't be bothered anymore, she abandoned Angel at the first sign of difficulty and walked out on Josh after a big argument. Her first instinct is to just give up and run away. How is that meant to be a good role model and life coach? Her cult members are gonna get the shock of a lifetime when they realize Almighty Jasmine has been lying to them for a quick buck.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Her latest insta story - wtf!? "most of the time it doesn't feel like work" - um that's cause what she does isn't even work. She's the biggest lazybones I've known of in my life. :rolleyes::rolleyes: "last break was during Christmas" - I call BS. She must be as energetic as an 80 year old if she keeps needing to recharge from doing nothing except for photoshoots and talking nonsense to impressionable young girls :rolleyes:

Attachments

Her latest insta story - wtf!?
Lol what a contradiction. If you love your job so much and talking to your divine queens, then why would you need a break from it? Haven't watched her posts in a while but her love for filters is getting more deranged. She looks like a Kardashian/ handsome Squidward hybrid in that picture. Her lips look so inflated and nose so chiseled. She so sly about it too. She saves it onto camera roll so you can't see the name of the filter or if she's using a filter at all, classic slimy influencer technique.

Anyone seen her new caption and post?
"It's okay not to be liked by everyone"
"People pleasing is a form of manipulation"
"if you’re in the online space as a coach/influencer/leader, certain people not liking you is a good thing because it means you’re that much more magnetic to the right audience💞    
so let the pleasing goooo ☀ "
"It's. Okay. If. They. Don't. Like. You. ✨It has nothing to do with you✨" wtf

Combined with that other video where the audio said "I've decided I'm a good person". It's literally like a form of self soothing to her, she hasn't bothered to question why people don't like her actions, she's just jumped straight to "they're wrong and I'm right" mentality.
She's spent so long "pleasing people" now she think she's needs to be entirely noxious and selfish in order to compensate. She needs to find a happy medium.

Check this out, it's super interesting. I know it's about David Dobrik but it's about cult mentality and parasocial relationships fostered by influencers. A worrying amount can be applied to Jasmine
Side note: she's gone right back up to 46.7k again 🙃

Also, Josh's new post is absolutely disgusting. One of his worst ones yet 😬😬

Last edited:
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but what on earth is her accent?! Is she putting on the fake “English” twang?!

Lol Jasmine's latest post "you don't need to change your summer body" - she wouldn't be flaunting videos of her posing in bikinis if she was ugly and fat. I would bet you 100% she wouldn't. No one would cause that's just human nature so stop pretending. :rolleyes:

Lol Jasmine's latest post "you don't need to change your summer body" - she wouldn't be flaunting videos of her posing in bikinis if she was ugly and fat. I would bet you 100% she wouldn't. No one would cause that's just human nature so stop pretending. :rolleyes:
Exactly. And this is coming from a a girl who suffered (and probably still suffers) from an eating disorder. How on earth does she want ppl to take advice from her, a little girl, who starved herself until her hair was falling out?? She posts about her body/eating all the time it’s actually real exhausting lol. Like nobody cares about your body other than yourself jasmine calm down.

Lol @ her latest post about how she loves money. As if everyone isn’t already aware of that. And then josh commenting “that’s my girl!” - yes josh. That’s your girl who you leech off of LMAO.

Exactly. And this is coming from a a girl who suffered (and probably still suffers) from an eating disorder. How on earth does she want ppl to take advice from her, a little girl, who starved herself until her hair was falling out?? She posts about her body/eating all the time it’s actually real exhausting lol. Like nobody cares about your body other than yourself jasmine calm down.

Lol @ her latest post about how she loves money. As if everyone isn’t already aware of that. And then josh commenting “that’s my girl!” - yes josh. That’s your girl who you leech off of LMAO.
All her videos saying that you don't need to change your summer body, it's ok to love money etc, are all just excuses for her to flaunt her body and her millions of riches which she got from scamming others :rolleyes: especially when she says "the more money I have the more I can serve and make the world a better place" - that is utter BS. More like the money she scams is to serve her own selfish needs of living a luxury lifestyle in a developing country because there's no way she could do the same in Australia.

Also, wtf does she mean by "it's safe for me to have a lot of money" etc? Why would it NOT be safe? Does she have severe mental issues to have to keep telling herself it's safe to do this and that (to have money, to be happy etc.)?

Covid is currently hitting Indonesia pretty hard, I'm not sure if that is also the case in Bali but it is pretty worrying. 30.000 or more cases a day and about 1500 people dying everyday.

But obviously they won't wear a mask or do anything sensible.

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but it's just so incredibly distasteful how much she's been bragging recently about how much money she's got, like to the point where almost every single post is about "money mindset" and "abundance" i wish someone would tell her this. Especially coupled with the fact that Bali is now being called "the new epicenter" of the pandemic and the lives of many Balinese literally on her doorstep have been completely destroyed.
It's nice to be proud of your achievements but not when they've been "achieved" in the face of morally grey actions. It's also very contradictory that she talks about enjoying a simple life yet being absolutely obsessed with upleveling/quantum leaping and making money? Like pick one or the other. She's just so arrogant and unlikeable now and in my opinion, irredeemable.

I truly don't understand how someone can be so unapologetically tone deaf and be able to live with themselves. I feel reassured in the fact that one day, karma really will hit her super hard

All her videos saying that you don't need to change your summer body,
Lol the irony is that she's always sucking in her stomach and posing like no tomorrow in those "self love" posts. She's still very much in recovery so it's irresponsible and delusional of her to keep saying she's "recovered" and "finished her journey" because she very clearly hasn't and still has many insecurities and issues. I've said it many times but someone who needs to constantly flaunt their supposed wealth, love life and body is compensating for a void in their life. She can say she's "happy and at peace" until she's blue in the face but she is still looking for external validation because she's not getting it in her real life. If she was actually as happy as she proclaims, she would have no problem setting boundaries and making her life more private/offline

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lastest Instagram saying she “was going to do some work” but had low energy so “honoured her body and took a nap”. Yeah would love to do that too lady, except I have a job to do from 9-5pm and 2 and 3 year old children! She wouldn’t last a second in the real world!! Lmao! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
"Honoured her body and took a nap" LMAO you've got to be joking. Why is she so pretentious and obnoxious, not every single action is a ✨sacred rite of passage✨ What's next? "🌿I honoured my body by going to the toilet, rather than hold it in💕". Tbh it doesn't seem far fetched as we know Josh loves to be TMI 😆

Her new post announcing her newest scam. She says the universe presented her with challenges such as "emotionally unavailable and unaligned men" which translates to "men who could see through my bullshit straight away and didn't tolerate it and ghosted me as a result, luckily my king josh is available so we can massage each other's egos for all eternity"

I haven't kept up with these idiots in a while but have they mentioned anything about Angel? She's been gone for more than a month now I'm sure?

And how the hell did she go up by 700 followers? She's now at 47k when she was dropping drastically only a few weeks ago and she'd been going from 46.4-46.6 for almost a year. She's 18382% buying followers.

Last edited:
I haven't kept up with these idiots in a while but have they mentioned anything about Angel? She's been gone for more than a month now I'm sure?
Lol I still keep tabs on her everyday and nope, no mention of Angel. It's like she doesn't exist in these low lifes' lives anymore 🧛‍♀️

i can't believe i used to look up to her when i was a young and impressionable teenager. now the older i get the more i am able to see through her lies. jasmine is such a terrible person, it genuinely saddens me that people like her have a platform when so many deserving hardworking people are barely scraping by in the middle of this pandemic :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.