Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random, but not that I should compare these two fools to Jenn Im and her husband Ben, but I remember watching a Q&A from Ben and Jenn. Someone had sent in a question asking Ben how he felt about Jenn being the breadwinner. I remember his reply going along the lines of how proud his was and how he found her inspiring. This is someone who knows themselves and supports their spouse, not once did he ever consider her competition or let his ego get in the way. He didn't sponge off his wife either. Ben has his own cooking YT channel and does filming/videographer too. He played on his strengths, he's humble and quite a loveable person... unlike Josh.
Omg so I'm not the only one who compares Jasmine and Josh to Ben and Jenn! They're very similar in the sense that the woman is the breadwinner and it's a biracial relationship (East Asian wife and British husband). I get such good vibes from Ben he just seems so nice and chill not to mention hugely supportive of Jenn's success without "idolising" her. Ofc take everything you see on social media with a pinch of salt but I really see them as a healthy couple and something Jasmine and Josh wish they were. I also don't mind seeing him in her vlogs at all because he's not obnoxious or trying to further his own career through her (I think he's a musician, could be wrong)
They're perfectly balanced in respecting each other's cultures, Jenn tries British food, has been to the UK etc and he's also very respectful of her Korean heritage and fully embraces it without being condescending like Josh is (tries her food, had a Korean marriage ceremony as well as western - and her parents love him!). Jenn proudly represents Korea through her food and speaking the language whereas Jasmine has done everything to hide her Chinese heritage away and in some worse cases, make fun of it to please Josh.
They've just had a baby so I recommend you guys check them out!

And let's be honest, if they do break up some day, Josh has everything to lose. With the exception of possibly gaining a chunk of Jasmine's $$$ since they didn't sign a pre-nup. But other than that, Jasmine has everything to gain and she can recover for the sake of carrying on her business. We all know she will do anything for her business and it's her #1 priority. Jasmine's followers would probably come to her aid and defend her and say Josh is the evil one.
Well worded and I agree with everything. I think one of the main reasons Jasmine's channel tanked in views and subs as well as the Jas and Josh channel being stagnant is the introduction of Josh. He's just not a likeable character at all and people can see that. She tried soft launching him through her "how we met video" and after the initial buzz of little Jasie getting a boyfriend died down, her views also died down as Josh appeared more and more. I think it's very notable that the comments questioning Josh had by far the most likes however were deleted - that isn't a good sign for a first impression! There's a minority who love them who may be casual viewers but the silent majority don't care for Josh. The proof is in the pudding (no views or engagement)

this sounds terrible but I think they'd have a super toxic breakup with one side blaming the other. Jasmine would of course use the break up to further her business, probably exaggerate and say how "she found strength to leave an unloving, abusive relationship" which will only tank Josh's career further.

he just doesn't have the skills or personality for a public job. He has a degree and could easily work remotely for a normal company as someone suggested before. It would also improve his mental health to not be in the same job as his wife and constantly compete (and it's not even healthy competition at that!) However, this wouldn't provide him with the necessary ego massage and attention he requires.

I went to ‘ABN (Australian Business Number) lookup’ and can confirm that Jasmine is registered as a sole trader. This confirms that she’s taxed under Australian laws and regulations. Details attached
Very interesting. Thank you! Maybe I didn't look hard enough for Josh. Just looked for "health hunk" but there wasn't anything immediately popping up which was odd.
Also had a quick check and it seems that Jasmine should be taxed at 30-35% so taking home around 60,000. Taking away food, bills, looking after Josh expenses, her salary really isn't that impressive at all. She thinks it's amazing because she's only 23. Well, people who get a degree and work in IT, science etc can get to that level pretty quickly. Again, she thinks because she's "ahead" she's better than everyone when in reality she's just rushed everything for no reason and all her age mates will catch up in a healthy manner. So funny when she says "do life at your own pace, it's not a competition" when her entire life is a competition!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Let's see, Lipscam has no morals or a conscience, her pyramid counselling scheme unethically targets vulnerable teenage girls with eating disorders or suffering some kind of trauma...I am going to bet that she is the type who would go above and beyond to find a way to evade tax!

I have a slightly different take on Josh. Below is my open letter to Josh:

"Dear Josh, while I have little respect for you as a person, I do think that being with Jasmine is creating or at least exacerbating your mental health issues. I know you were probably feeling lonely prior to meeting Jasmine because maybe you had a few bad experiences with building a relationship with women who were your 'type' (blonde, blue eyes, fit, etc). Then came along this seemingly innocent girl who had a sweet disposition and a baby voice. She was willing to do anything to please you and sought validation from you, including losing her virginity to you. This gave you a massive ego boost and because of the pandemic, you were feeling lonely anyway so you decided to give her some attention.

You then saw that she has quite a following on social media and figured that she could help you build yours through referrals and tagging. Most of your Bali friends probably went back to their home countries last year so you only had Jasmine to keep you company. A combination of relationship inertia and pressure from her (e.g. "Josh, do you think I'm wifey material?" *in baby voice and accompanied by a desperate smile*) led you to propose to her and marry her at record speed. NOW STOP AND THINK. How has being married to Jasmine affected your life? Compare yourself now with how you were before you met her. I am going to assume that prior to her you felt that you were free to pursue your interests career wise and people-wise. You had your Health Hunk business which may not have lead to a high income, but at least it was something you came up with. Compare that with your situation now:

- You've turned yourself into a self proclaimed relationship expert. We can all see that this is not your passion, all this shadow work and law of attraction nonsense is so not you. You're only doing this because you saw that Jasmine has had success with it. I'll tell you why she'd had success, and it's not because she's necessarily 'better' than you. She had a sizeable following on YouTube and those followers migrated to her Instagram platform. You don't have a foundation of followers and to build this organically through Instagram is virtually impossible. Also, her target audience is impressionable young women who have relationship and body image issues and they would much rather speak to a female than a male. Therefore, you cannot apply Jasmine's formula to yourself and expect the same results
- You feel completely emasculated because you are probably a competitive person, and there's nothing wrong with that. You probably also favour the traditional male bread-winning dynamic than where you have to rely on your wife to feed and support your lifestyle. I believe that deep down inside you know what she's doing is complete bullshit but because she's bringing in the $$$, you pretend to be on board and support her Ultimately, you know she is a fraud and you probably resent her. Not to mention you are not that attracted to her. No matter how much weight she loses or how blonde she bleaches her hair, she will never be your type
- You probably crave hanging out with the lads again, hit up a pub and have some one night stands with girls who are your type. However, in reality you are stuck with a ball and chian who you unfortunately need to tolerate due to her earning capacity

What should you do?

I am just a stranger on the internet and my analysis on you is based solely on what I've seen and read on your social media accounts, but I do consider myself to be analytical and a good judge of character. Thus, I think that to protect your interests and mental wellbeing you should:

1. Build potential defences against Jasmine for the future. This could include noting down dodgy stuff she's done that nobody knows or other types of secrets she's divulged to you
2. Read up on the distribution of assets in divorce proceedings in Indonesia
3. INITIATE DIVORCE PROCEEDINGS. The longer you stay, the more depressed you will be. She is sucking the life out of you! Jasmine is a needy narcissist who only thinks of herself. She's with you because every other guy prior to you has rejected her. They rejected her for a reason! But you took pity on her because you were also vulnerable at the time. As you are well aware, she loves to prey on the vulnerable
4. During the divorce, take as much from her as possible. She owes you this for turning your life upside down and stripping your self confidence
5. Warn her that if she bad mouths you on social media during or after the divorce, you will release the truth about her (see point 1 regarding building defences). I would steer clear of making up rumour or defaming her, you are better than that. Plus, you should have collected plenty of real stuff to use against her anyway, seeing how unethical and immoral she is
6. Leave Bali or at least move as far as you can away from Jasmine. Cut all contact from her, she is toxic for you. Your situation can be turned around and you may even leave the relationship with a lot more $$$ than you came into it. Let's just say it's compensation for what damage she's done to your psyche and ego. You have Jasmine in the palm of your hands because she is infatuated with you. Don't forget that YOU have the upper hand now, not her, so the above is very achievable. Time is of the essence so don't wait too long as you may lose the power due to your self esteem taking a further tumble

Take a hard look at your situation and examine your feelings - how much of the above is true? I rest my case."

Note: this above is just my opinion and I can understand if some people disagree because it sounds harsh. However, I am a problem solver and I genuinely believe the above steps will solve Josh's problems. As for Jasmine's problems, well, I'm sure she'll download the solution in divine timing lol

Do you think she could be a tax evader? Hmmmm

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh boy, the open letter to Josh is everything I think 100%.

I was thinking earlier today and I am also a stranger on the internet but let me tell you this Josh all these traumatic relationships you had before Jasmine, you asked for them!
You are condescending, racist, conspiracy theorist, you say stupid things, stupid jokes and then you cry that other girls treated you badly, I don’t know the people you dated before nor the extent of those relationships.
I don’t think any confident woman with a brain screwed to her head would tolerate someone like you for the long term, I am not saying you deserved this treatment because it’s not nice to be in a abusive relationships but you asked for it.
It’s not my place to say get a divorce because it’s a horrible process to go through but if you find in your head and in your heart it’s the best option then go for it.
I honestly think you should pursue someone that’s your type blond, blue eyes, fit, similar political and health views and has a good knack for silly jokes.
Trust me you would be much happier and in a much better place.

As someone said before but I am going to say in my words, you have no presence, no spark, no likeable aura to do what you are trying to do, you have no passion for the these things and people can see right through and through.

Jasmine Lipska!
He’s not your type either let’s be honest, all you are trying to do is drop everything you are to fit to this guy liking.
I can’t see your Polish and Chinese family liking this guy to be quite frank and your family seems quite liberal by both Polish and Chinese standards.
I can’t tell you to get a divorce but you should have pondered harder.

Let's see, Lipscam has no morals or a conscience, her pyramid counselling scheme unethically targets vulnerable teenage girls with eating disorders or suffering some kind of trauma...I am going to bet that she is the type who would go above and beyond to find a way to evade tax!
This is brilliant! I've got nothing to add because you've hit everything on the head! Can someone please forward this to Josh? Even if it's on a burner account? He'd probably hate to hear it but it's all the truth and he could really benefit from it. Seriously. Has anyone seen his new "spoken poetry" on his YouTube channel? It's just so awful because it's so fake. This life isn't for him.

Oh boy, the open letter to Josh is everything I think 100%.
I was thinking earlier today and I am also a stranger on the internet but let me tell you this Josh all these traumatic relationships you had before Jasmine, you asked for them!
Great words! I definitely don't hate them. I don't know them enough to hate them but I do hate their actions. The ideal scenario is that they maturely listened to sound minded people and took on board advice and did some thinking for once. This is just wishful thinking and probably won't happen unless something bad happens unfortunately

Reactions: 3
This is brilliant! I've got nothing to add because you've hit everything on the head! Can someone please forward this to Josh? Even if it's on a burner account? He'd probably hate to hear it but it's all the truth and he could really benefit from it. Seriously. Has anyone seen his new "spoken poetry" on his YouTube channel? It's just so awful because it's so fake. This life isn't for him.

Great words! I definitely don't hate them. I don't know them enough to hate them but I do hate their actions. The ideal scenario is that they maturely listened to sound minded people and took on board advice and did some thinking for once. This is just wishful thinking and probably won't happen unless something bad happens unfortunately
Because you mentioned it, I went on both Jas and Josh channel and Josh Campbell channel and oh my goodness!!!!!!!! What on earth is all that about??????
On his channel there’s a video of him crossdressing with what I believe to be Jasmine’s dress and a towel on his head serving as a wig and he’s “speaking in some accent” from Northern England and not even doing it properly.

Why????
Why is he making fun of that accent????
So not only he disrespects other people cultures as well as the local cultures of England because people in the North of England have their accents, dialects and they have and do specific things that only they do.
He doesn’t even follow his own advice!

"Dear Josh, while I have little respect for you as a person, I do think that being with Jasmine is creating or at least exacerbating your mental health issues. I know you were probably feeling lonely prior to meeting Jasmine because maybe you had a few bad experiences with building a relationship with women who were your 'type' (blonde, blue eyes, fit, etc). Then came along this seemingly innocent girl who had a sweet disposition and a baby voice. She was willing to do anything to please you and sought validation from you, including losing her virginity to you. This gave you a massive ego boost and because of the pandemic, you were feeling lonely anyway so you decided to give her some attention.

You then saw that she has quite a following on social media and figured that she could help you build yours through referrals and tagging. Most of your Bali friends probably went back to their home countries last year so you only had Jasmine to keep you company. A combination of relationship inertia and pressure from her (e.g. "Josh, do you think I'm wifey material?" *in baby voice and accompanied by a desperate smile*) led you to propose to her and marry her at record speed. NOW STOP AND THINK. How has being married to Jasmine affected your life? Compare yourself now with how you were before you met her. I am going to assume that prior to her you felt that you were free to pursue your interests career wise and people-wise. You had your Health Hunk business which may not have lead to a high income, but at least it was something you came up with. Compare that with your situation now:

- You've turned yourself into a self proclaimed relationship expert. We can all see that this is not your passion, all this shadow work and law of attraction nonsense is so not you. You're only doing this because you saw that Jasmine has had success with it. I'll tell you why she'd had success, and it's not because she's necessarily 'better' than you. She had a sizeable following on YouTube and those followers migrated to her Instagram platform. You don't have a foundation of followers and to build this organically through Instagram is virtually impossible. Also, her target audience is impressionable young women who have relationship and body image issues and they would much rather speak to a female than a male. Therefore, you cannot apply Jasmine's formula to yourself and expect the same results
- You feel completely emasculated because you are probably a competitive person, and there's nothing wrong with that. You probably also favour the traditional male bread-winning dynamic than where you have to rely on your wife to feed and support your lifestyle. I believe that deep down inside you know what she's doing is complete bullshit but because she's bringing in the $$$, you pretend to be on board and support her Ultimately, you know she is a fraud and you probably resent her. Not to mention you are not that attracted to her. No matter how much weight she loses or how blonde she bleaches her hair, she will never be your type
- You probably crave hanging out with the lads again, hit up a pub and have some one night stands with girls who are your type. However, in reality you are stuck with a ball and chian who you unfortunately need to tolerate due to her earning capacity

What should you do?

I am just a stranger on the internet and my analysis on you is based solely on what I've seen and read on your social media accounts, but I do consider myself to be analytical and a good judge of character. Thus, I think that to protect your interests and mental wellbeing you should:

1. Build potential defences against Jasmine for the future. This could include noting down dodgy stuff she's done that nobody knows or other types of secrets she's divulged to you
3. INITIATE DIVORCE PROCEEDINGS. The longer you stay, the more depressed you will be. She is sucking the life out of you! Jasmine is a needy narcissist who only thinks of herself. She's with you because every other guy prior to you has rejected her. They rejected her for a reason! But you took pity on her because you were also vulnerable at the time. As you are well aware, she loves to prey on the vulnerable
4. During the divorce, take as much from her as possible. She owes you this for turning your life upside down and stripping your self confidence
5. Warn her that if she bad mouths you on social media during or after the divorce, you will release the truth about her (see point 1 regarding building defences). I would steer clear of making up rumour or defaming her, you are better than that. Plus, you should have collected plenty of real stuff to use against her anyway, seeing how unethical and immoral she is
6. Leave Bali or at least move as far as you can away from Jasmine. Cut all contact from her, she is toxic for you. Your situation can be turned around and you may even leave the relationship with a lot more $$$ than you came into it. Let's just say it's compensation for what damage she's done to your psyche and ego. You have Jasmine in the palm of your hands because she is infatuated with you. Don't forget that YOU have the upper hand now, not her, so the above is very achievable. Time is of the essence so don't wait too long as you may lose the power due to your self esteem taking a further tumble

Take a hard look at your situation and examine your feelings - how much of the above is true? I rest my case."

Note: this above is just my opinion and I can understand if some people disagree because it sounds harsh. However, I am a problem solver and I genuinely believe the above steps will solve Josh's problems. As for Jasmine's problems, well, I'm sure she'll download the solution in divine timing lol
Note his wording on this story. I think in his ideal world, he wants to be the “star” in the relationship and Jasmine to do the behind the scenes stuff for him. Jasmine even said it herself, Josh is a performer and loves performing and being over the top. In his competitive mind, he can’t accept the possibility of them both being “stars”. It’s either one or the other. And Josh is definitely not the main character of their relationship. Lol. No offense, but he’s always riding Jasmine’s coattails on her ideas. Like the retreat, he’s hopping along like it was his idea lol. As long as Jasmine is out earning him, he’ll constantly have to struggle with his self esteem. Unless he gets therapy to manage

Looks like he has a sponsorship or partnership for the swimming trunks he’s wearing, and Jasmine is shooting the pics of him in it.

I also think Jasmine is money hungry bc god forbid she can’t work all of a sudden and has to rely on Josh…So she’s padding her savings. I think Josh doesn’t begin to scratch a little of what Jasmine currently makes. Probably 1% or less of Jasmine’s total earnings bc he has very little clients. No way he would be able to cover the both of them on his income only atm.

What should you do?

Thank you for writing this out, you are spot on. The only reason why Jasmine is popular and able to get clients is because she had a strong YouTube following to begin with who continued following her on Instagram. I think we all found out about her through YouTube in this forum. Without that, she would have been a rando girl on Instagram trying to be a life coach in the sea of other life coaches lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Note his wording on this story. I think in his ideal world, he wants to be the “star” in the relationship and Jasmine to do the behind the scenes stuff for him. Jasmine even said it herself, Josh is a performer and loves performing and being over the top. In his competitive mind, he can’t accept the possibility of them both being “stars”. It’s either one or the other. And Josh is definitely not the main character of their relationship. Lol. No offense, but he’s always riding Jasmine’s coattails on her ideas. Like the retreat, he’s hopping along like it was his idea lol. As long as Jasmine is out earning him, he’ll constantly have to struggle with his self esteem. Unless he gets therapy to manage

Looks like he has a sponsorship or partnership for the swimming trunks he’s wearing, and Jasmine is shooting the pics of him in it.
You're 100% correct. Josh is the typical lads lad, wanting to be the man of the house, out earning his wife, going out for drinks with his friends at the pub and being the center of attention. None of which he's getting right now.

Every single post is just so forced and it's not just me nitpicking I'm sure. Why can't he just say "taking some pictures today" and simply tag Jasmine instead of the whole "my beautiful wifey, my partner in crime" stuff again and again. It must get so exhausting trying to portray this deeply in love, intense union. Just chill out!

Not sure if it's for the same company but the only sponsorship I've ever seen him do is for "modibodi men's underwear" ... For incontinence lol. Not exactly a lucrative, fancy sponsorship. He must really be scraping the barrel and accepting literally anything. Compared to Jasmine who's been sponsored by big hitters like surfshark, function of beauty etc.

Reactions: 1
Probably Youtube's bug but hilarious to see it shows 'No views' for Josh's new video hahaha. (well in fact it had 35 views if you pressed the video link but still)

More crap from LipsCam, yeah yeah nothing wrong with an office job 9-5 that provides security but you don’t like traditional jobs yourself that’s the problem, you would rather scam people that’s why your family members turned their back on you!!!!!
These days people don’t necessarily have to commute every day from one town to another to go to work there’s something called hybrid model that already existed before the pandemic but not so many people were doing it like today and people can also do this while traveling sometimes they just have to make sure they start and do the work on time just like you would if you were coming to a physical office.
Nothing wrong with digital work and influencers but many of these people are scammers like you and do prostitution on the side since these jobs are not stable.
If everyone was to do what Jasmine wants to do who would clean public toilets?, drive taxis, busses, aeroplanes, teach, do accounts, engineering, medicine and all the jobs that need doing?

Girls, she only wants your money and she researched tons of information for free on the internet to feed to you in exchange of a fee because she’s too lazy to get a proper job.

Attachments

More crap from LipsCam, yeah yeah nothing wrong with an office job 9-5 that provides security but you don’t like traditional jobs yourself that’s the problem, you would rather scam people that’s why your family members turned their back on you!!!!!
These days people don’t necessarily have to commute every day from one town to another to go to work there’s something called hybrid model that already existed before the pandemic but not so many people were doing it like today and people can also do this while traveling sometimes they just have to make sure they start and do the work on time just like you would if you were coming to a physical office.
Nothing wrong with digital work and influencers but many of these people are scammers like you and do prostitution on the side since these jobs are not stable.
If everyone was to do what Jasmine wants to do who would clean public toilets?, drive taxis, busses, aeroplanes, teach, do accounts, engineering, medicine and all the jobs that need doing?

Girls, she only wants your money and she researched tons of information for free on the internet to feed to you in exchange of a fee because she’s too lazy to get a proper job.
How entitled and disrespectful can she be?!! Describing 9-5 jobs as "draining" pre covid I worked 9-7pm 6 days a week but I love what I do, love the hustle and HARD WORK pays off!! Where would my or any business be if there wasn't loyal employees that worked 9-5pm? Every entrepreneur should know this.
Can't help but cringe at anything she says now.

She knows damn well that none of these women will succeed in life coaching because they don't have the existing platform she does, yet she continues to lure these women into a trap that ensures that she's getting paid and they're getting poorer.

I cannot comprehend her stupidity. How can she say she hates a 9-5 job when she has literally never held a proper job in her life? I'm working towards a medical degree which means I'll probably be working 12 hours or more per shift but I wouldn't have it any other way because I'm passionate about it and it's fulfilling to me. This stereotype that she promotes that "normal jobs" are awful and draining and soul sucking is so stupid and is just breeding a generation of lazy idiots with no resilience like her who will jump on a bandwagon that will take them nowhere. If you're pursuing your passion, you'll never work a day in your life. That goes for anything not just life coaching which for some reason, she believes is the only viable source of income. Do what you want, you don't need some stupid girl on the internet charging a fortune to tell you to take that leap!

Note to all: don't take advice from a blind, privileged narc princess with a baby voice and a cute dress just because she runs a borderline illegal, scamming semi successful business and calls you "sweetheart".

Reactions: 6
She knows damn well that none of these women will succeed in life coaching because they don't have the existing platform she does, yet she continues to lure these women into a trap that ensures that she's getting paid and they're getting poorer.

I cannot comprehend her stupidity. How can she say she hates a 9-5 job when she has literally never held a proper job in her life? I'm working towards a medical degree which means I'll probably be working 12 hours or more per shift but I wouldn't have it any other way because I'm passionate about it and it's fulfilling to me. This stereotype that she promotes that "normal jobs" are awful and draining and soul sucking is so stupid and is just breeding a generation of lazy idiots with no resilience like her who will jump on a bandwagon that will take them nowhere. If you're pursuing your passion, you'll never work a day in your life. That goes for anything not just life coaching which for some reason, she believes is the only viable source of income. Do what you want, you don't need some stupid girl on the internet charging a fortune to tell you to take that leap!

Note to all: don't take advice from a blind, privileged narc princess with a baby voice and a cute dress just because she runs a borderline illegal, scamming semi successful business and calls you "sweetheart".
Well said and good luck getting your degree and this job will pretty much be for life anywhere in the world because everyone needs a doctor or a scientist.

Reactions: 2
Funny how people were initially telling Jasmine to run from Josh. Now Tattlers are trying to warm him to leave her. Wouldn't have guessed that a year ago!

• Haha
Shes deffo addressing us here. We're the only ones who call her and Josh arrogant. Reinforcing boundaries does not equal arrogance so I don't quite understand the correlation she's trying to make here, it feels forced into this message.

This constant mantra she pushes about "if someone is calling you out, they're projecting their insecurities, it's all their fault and never yours" is just getting weirder and more warped with every post.

Jasmine, if it's a recurring theme that people are calling you arrogant, then you probably are. It's quite a strong and specific quality so people wouldn't say it for no reason.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Shes deffo addressing us here. We're the only ones who call her and Josh arrogant. Reinforcing boundaries does not equal arrogance so I don't quite understand the correlation she's trying to make here, it feels forced into this message.

This constant mantra she pushes about "if someone is calling you out, they're projecting their insecurities, it's all their fault and never yours" is just getting weirder and more warped with every post.

Jasmine, if it's a recurring theme that people are calling you arrogant, then you probably are. It's quite a strong and specific quality so people wouldn't say it for no reason.
She does not understand constructive criticism that’s the problem.
Celebrities go through criticism all the time and many do take well others not so much and see it as an insult it does not mean we are “insecure” and I had people doing similar things to me which at the time I found insulting but they were right to an extent I just didn’t appreciate the rude tone some people could tell the truth without the rude tone.
She is so full of herself and full of sh*t.

Also back to the 9-5 topic, being a digital influencer isn’t perfect either, you always have to be on top of things and if you don’t know what to do you just do sh*t and possibly have to promote sh*t products, Jasmine copies everything the others do that’s another reason why that YouTube channel of hers couldn’t survive long term, she was always very surface level.

Well she finally "addressed" the Angel situation by not providing any details and says she doesnt owe anyone an explanation 🙄
She doesn’t want to justify everything or anything and yet talks about her mentruation for the whole world to hear and uses the pull out method as if the world needed to know if she’s not happy to be criticised for the crap she shares and the wrong things she does she might as well keep her private life private but that’s not possible because she lives off her own personal life and most likely stretches the truth.

I don’t want to be horrible but if they couldn’t handle Angel the dog and had to rehome her then I would hate to think what would be like for them to deal with a child with serious special needs.
I can see it’s bad enough that they have to deal with each other imagine another human that needs care 24/7 and maybe other health children, the health children would still need to be looked after.

Last edited:
I’m glad Angel has a new family. I hope they’ve both learnt how irresponsible they are too! Interesting to see them both backpedaling their original adoption of Angel aka new member of the Campbell family to “take care of her” and “foster”. Jasmine mentioned in her last paragraph about what we’d do if we were in their situation, pretty sure none of us would adopt a dog just for Instagram likes let alone get rid of them when the going on tough.

Attachments

It's frustrating that they said they adopted Angel and that she's part of their family but are now backpedaling and saying they were only planning on fostering her for a period of time. Also if she was having aggression issues, they should have been walking her on a leash, which is basic common sense for dog owners.

Well she finally "addressed" the Angel situation by not providing any details and says she doesnt owe anyone an explanation 🙄
Everyone, this "explanation" is a masterclass in narcissism and how NOT to apologise. God this is just so disgusting. She absolutely know she's done a terrible thing and her explanation is just rude and defensive. The worst thing is, her stupid fanbase will still probably say "poor heroic jasie wasie I'm still going to bankrupt myself for you 🥺"

Like I predicted, she's pinning all the blame on poor Angel. It was all her fault she had trauma and it was all her fault that she bit people. It was all her fault she didn't respond to rehab and therapy. Typical narcs blaming the other party. As usual, it's never her fault.

The whole explanation is centered about HER feelings and how heroic SHE was. It's all on her terms, not anyone elses. Same with Josh. It impacted THEIR mental health and THEIR happiness. I bet Angel will be doing so much better in a home that actually cares for her.

"I won't be talking about this again" "I don't owe you anything" is an absolute give away for a narcissist. She just wants to brush it all under the carpet and pretend it never happened. It's putting the blame on everyone who's concerned for Angel's wellbeing.

Newsflash: Jasmine LipsCUNT. If you're going to put something out in public, from that point forward the public will be expecting something from you. If you wanted to keep the journey private, then ofc no one needs to know anything. But when you're using a helpless animal for your crappy clickbait videos and sponsorships only then to unceremoniously dump that helpless animal because they don't match YOUR expectations, people deserve to know.

It's frustrating that they said they adopted Angel and that she's part of their family but are now backpedaling and saying they were only planning on fostering her for a period of time. Also if she was having aggression issues, they should have been walking her on a leash, which is basic common sense for dog owners.
Don't worry all the proof is here. She's literally gaslighting everyone (ironic) by saying she never planned to keep Angel but the receipts are kept here. Angel was meant to be part of the "Campbell family" forever. They were meant to be a "family of 3" all things that they literally said.

I wonder if they'll still keep that video up? Tbh if it still brings them money then they probably will. They're that shameless. They're actually, genuinely terrible people.

None of this would be quite as bad if they took responsibility and said "we bit off more than we can chew, we take accountability" ofc that's never gone happen 😒

Sorry to double post. Just came across this which describes Jasmine and her attitude to money perfectly. I know you shouldn't diagnose people online that you don't know but she puts a lot of herself online and it's quite easy to gather basic things from there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.