Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. There is something inherently wrong with her victims (i.e clients and some followers, not us obvs) being so brainwashed to congratulate her for ripping them off. Is this akin to Stockholm syndrome?

I also find the attached quote hilarious and infuriating at the same time. Her gift is the ability to be a narcissistic unscrupulous liar with no sense of remorse 🤥

She's celebrating making 6 figures in NINE MONTHS! yep I've deffo lost faith in humanity now.

Here she goes again with the "turned on by life" bs and why she was so excited... She saw those dollar signs in her bank account! If she didn't have Josh latching onto her, she would be living her dream life.

Why is she trying to make it into a "we achieved this ladies" thing when it's clear she only cares about her own money and scamming these women.
"Coming from an immigrant family, I always desired to create abundance whilst creating positive impact" is just code for "I've always been money hungry and was scared to say so, pretending to care about people's feelings was so hard I'm glad I can cut the act!"
All these girls congratulating her in the comments... SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU! I wish they would find this forum

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Bad news for Lipscam. It means her Bali fantasy bubble will burst and she'll have to face her family. I wonder if Josh will be able to hold in his racist, insufferable personality whilst he meets her family?

I think the reason why she said she won't see her family "for a few years" is because she's probably hoping unvaccinated travel will be a thing again. Her and Josh definitely won't be vaccinated so it's unlikely they'll be able to go anywhere. Imo I think they actually love the fact that they're completely isolated from the real world and don't need to face the consequences of their actions. Her poisonous words throwing them all under the bus plus the weird body language regarding her family in that IG video suggest things are a little rocky rn.

Agree. There is something inherently wrong with her victims (i.e clients and some followers, not us obvs) being so brainwashed to congratulate her for ripping them off. Is this akin to Stockholm syndrome?
It's a cult. A literal modern day digital cult with Jasmine the shepherd and her mindless little girls, the sheep.

I just want to say, if there happens to be anyone reading this who is envious of Jasmine's "blissful" life and her incredible wealth at such a young age. Anything that seems too good to be true probably is. Yes she's "rich" but she has no friends, cut ties with family, a sham marriage and deep dislike of herself. Her personality is poisonous, full of narcissism, selfishness and no empathy. Every beautiful villa she stays at ends up being infested with insects to the point that they've moved almost every month! Her "beauty" is only temporary and has come from pain and suffering. Nothing is what it seems so don't let her fool you.

Attachments

Last edited:
Bad news for Lipscam. It means her Bali fantasy bubble will burst and she'll have to face her family. I wonder if Josh will be able to hold in his racist, insufferable personality whilst he meets her family?

I think the reason why she said she won't see her family "for a few years" is because she's probably hoping unvaccinated travel will be a thing again. Her and Josh definitely won't be vaccinated so it's unlikely they'll be able to go anywhere. Imo I think they actually love the fact that they're completely isolated from the real world and don't need to face the consequences of their actions. Her poisonous words throwing them all under the bus plus the weird body language regarding her family in that IG video suggest things are a little rocky rn.

It's a cult. A literal modern day digital cult with Jasmine the shepherd and her mindless little girls, the sheep.

I just want to say, if there happens to be anyone reading this who is envious of Jasmine's "blissful" life and her incredible wealth at such a young age. Anything that seems too good to be true probably is. Yes she's "rich" but she has no friends, cut ties with family, a sham marriage and deep dislike of herself. Her personality is poisonous, full of narcissism, selfishness and no empathy. Every beautiful villa she stays at ends up being infested with insects to the point that they've moved almost every month! Her "beauty" is only temporary and has come from pain and suffering. Nothing is what it seems so don't let her fool you.
Money isn’t the only key to happiness. Some of the most wealthiest people are blissfully under the radar and don’t shout they’re wealthy on social media. And you wouldn’t know IRL bc they don’t brag about it.

I always get red flags when people are flaunting their wealth or income online. It’s an immediate nope for me. People who publicly proclaim stating they’re wealthy and income online are just inviting hackers to find their personal data and steal from them. It’s unfortunate that it happens, but it does. Especially in the Wild West of the Internet and social media. It’s common knowledge that you shouldn’t post personal details like your income, or location tags bc randos on the Internet can attempt credit card or financial fraud. Idk why people do this, like Jasmine.

I can’t imagine being a public figure on social media. Bc who knows who would be lurking on my profile.

I also don’t get why she’s judgmental on people who work corporate jobs or 9-5 because there are plenty of people who are content with it and get good health and pension benefits from it. On top of being able to save and invest. Some people also don’t crave long term travel and a simple international trip 1-2x a year is perfectly enough for them. Also because of the pandemic, many former in office jobs are now allowing people to work from home or anywhere, just like digital nomads. They can also separate their professional from personal lives. Something Jasmine lacks.

Also im sure Jasmine and Josh are finding a loophole to not have to get vaccinated. I know some people are using religion or being allergic to a specific thing that’s in the vaccine, which can protect them from having to get it. But we all know Jasmine isn’t religious since she believes in “religious shadows” lol.

Many people are saying this is more of an endemic than pandemic. Meaning this will never disappear and something we’ll have to deal with due to incompatible vaccination rates and other variables.

There’s a reason why previous pandemics, like small pox and polio disappeared. It was due to public health efforts from mask wearing to vaccination. The later we delay the majority of population from getting vaccinated, the more longer COVID is going to stick around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
you're 100% right about Jasmine only caring about her own money and scamming these women. Especially during a pandemic!! She has got to be evil or just plain tone deaf to make a post like this.

living in Melbourne where we have now Literwlly had the longest lockdown in the entire world!
There are many people struggling to make ends meet because the industries we work in are closed or locked down for months on end. I work in the beauty industry and so many of us here are struggling and have had to close down our businesses for months or for good.

part of my job is to speak to my clients and make them feel comfortable as well as provide them the end product service that has them coming back. My clients understand and respect my prices bexause I run a legitimate business products and expenses like rent insurance etc and have qualifications to back this up.

Having clients and a business degree doesn't make me someone's coach or mentor though. It's confusing to me how she even picks her prices out.
Sometimes she charges like 100 an hour other times like 400 aud ?? this Makes no sense especially when she practically has zero expenses apart form living expenses in Bali which is very low.

she earns 6 figures because of vulnerable women who are already in a tough situation like this due to covid who are emptying their pockets for this " guru" to spit out tit about money being abundant as long as u " manifest it" through orgasms or whatever ( she literally freaking says this in Josh's podcast)

so sick and tired of her taking advantage of those really struggling.

the fact that she justifies her income through no qualification of education and says it's because she's sharing a gift boils my blood.
Having a casual job at pandora for a few months and dropping out of uni doesn't make u a life coach Jasmine.

even highest earning professionals that invest their money and earn a 6 figure income have done years of study, work experience and a alot if not all work 38+hours a week to kick start thwir careers. Journalingwith pretty pens at a cafe doesn't seem like work at all to me.

she won't move back home to Melbourne because she knowsher scammer ways just won't do here. People will call her out, report her and just won't fall for her crap. accine passports are also becoming mandatory to pretty much do anything in Melbourne too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lipscam: my parents are so perfect, loving and supportive I love them and miss them so much!
Also Lipscam: they invalidated my feelings and never made me feel loved, I had to push my poor little wittle feelings aside. They have their own demons and I resent them.

I've noticed recently that she includes both parents in this "wounded, semi abused, absent" narrative, not just her mum anymore. I wonder if her sound minded dad dared objected to Almighty Lipscam and is now feeling her wrath?

I feel second hand discomfort at the constant shitting on and slating family members for the benefit of her business. Any day now we're gonna get a cringy, condescending reel and caption about her "wounded sibling shadow" watch out Jade!

Hmm a little suspicious Josh mentions this when we mentioned this couple to Josh and Jasmine a couple of posts ago.

Do you think Jasmine and Josh have been lurking in this forum?
He's sick. Imagine using this poor woman's death to gather ideas for YOUR OWN content and promote your crap business. He disgusts me.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Lipscam: my parents are so perfect, loving and supportive I love them and miss them so much!
Also Lipscam: they invalidated my feelings and never made me feel loved, I had to push my poor little wittle feelings aside. They have their own demons and I resent them.
Lipscam: I miss my family soooo much
Also Lipscam: could fly home anytime she wants (as obviously quarantine costs and time are no issues for her) but selfishly chooses not to because she doesn't want to give up her scamming first class lifestyle.

Can't be missing them that much can she?

She leads such a sad life, cutting off all family ties and friends, devoting herself to a loser fuckboy and the only people she follows on instagram are stupid influencers and people to get her richer, she doesn't seem to follow any friends.

Last edited:
Lipscam: I miss my family soooo much
Also Lipscam: could fly home anytime she wants (as obviously quarantine costs and time are no issues for her) but selfishly chooses not to because she doesn't want to give up her scamming first class lifestyle.

Can't be missing them that much can she?

She leads such a sad life, cutting off all family ties and friends, devoting herself to a loser fuckboy and the only people she follows on instagram are stupid influencers and people to get her richer, she doesn't seem to follow any friends.
Exactly!! From what I know hotel quarantine in vic cost about 3000 AUD. Not
Much if she's making 6 figures...

also, at the beginning of the pandemic hotel quarantine was payed for by the government for all australian citizens flying back home.

Reactions: 2
Hmm a little suspicious Josh mentions this when we mentioned this couple to Josh and Jasmine a couple of posts ago.

Do you think Jasmine and Josh have been lurking in this forum?
I am not interested in what Josh has to say about this because he just says nonsense for a start and he’s clout chasing from this tragedy.

I've noticed recently that she includes both parents in this "wounded, semi abused, absent" narrative, not just her mum anymore. I wonder if her sound minded dad dared objected to Almighty Lipscam and is now feeling her wrath?

I feel second hand discomfort at the constant shitting on and slating family members for the benefit of her business. Any day now we're gonna get a cringy, condescending reel and caption about her "wounded sibling shadow" watch out Jade!

He's sick. Imagine using this poor woman's death to gather ideas for YOUR OWN content and promote your crap business. He disgusts me.
She’s looking weird these days, can she leave her parents alone for goodness sake 🙄.

you're 100% right about Jasmine only caring about her own money and scamming these women. Especially during a pandemic!! She has got to be evil or just plain tone deaf to make a post like this.

living in Melbourne where we have now Literwlly had the longest lockdown in the entire world!
There are many people struggling to make ends meet because the industries we work in are closed or locked down for months on end. I work in the beauty industry and so many of us here are struggling and have had to close down our businesses for months or for good.

part of my job is to speak to my clients and make them feel comfortable as well as provide them the end product service that has them coming back. My clients understand and respect my prices bexause I run a legitimate business products and expenses like rent insurance etc and have qualifications to back this up.

Having clients and a business degree doesn't make me someone's coach or mentor though. It's confusing to me how she even picks her prices out.
Sometimes she charges like 100 an hour other times like 400 aud ?? this Makes no sense especially when she practically has zero expenses apart form living expenses in Bali which is very low.

she earns 6 figures because of vulnerable women who are already in a tough situation like this due to covid who are emptying their pockets for this " guru" to spit out tit about money being abundant as long as u " manifest it" through orgasms or whatever ( she literally freaking says this in Josh's podcast)

so sick and tired of her taking advantage of those really struggling.

the fact that she justifies her income through no qualification of education and says it's because she's sharing a gift boils my blood.
Having a casual job at pandora for a few months and dropping out of uni doesn't make u a life coach Jasmine.

even highest earning professionals that invest their money and earn a 6 figure income have done years of study, work experience and a alot if not all work 38+hours a week to kick start thwir careers. Journalingwith pretty pens at a cafe doesn't seem like work at all to me.

she won't move back home to Melbourne because she knowsher scammer ways just won't do here. People will call her out, report her and just won't fall for her crap. accine passports are also becoming mandatory to pretty much do anything in Melbourne too.
She said the other day in a post that she has now past the 6 figure mark!
You are right in everything you said, that “woman” does work for sh*t all she does is spending all day on the internet reading things, copying and pasting and charging naive young girls exuberant prices as someone said her stuff doesn’t attract older adults much.

Last edited:
LoL her business is gonna die within the next few years guaranteed because there's no longevity to any aspect of it. Let's break it down
Her product: herself, her life, her trials and tribulations, courses and resources.

Her stories are already becoming incredibly repetitive to the point where she is now resorting to taking a leaf out of Josh's book by exaggerating the truth or in some cases straight up lying. How many times can you rinse the fact that you had an eating disorder and you're married? She knows this which is why she's now fabricating a so called "abusive, neglectful family" and "repressed good girl" image to appear relatable when in reality, her family were very supportive in her decision to drop out of university and her mother is notably liberal for asian standards.
She's trying to find a different way to get these same stories across through reels but again, they're very low effort, cringe and are banking on a fickle trend.

As we all know, her courses, posters and podcast are all quite literally plagiarized and repackaged with a Lipscam twist. Her Etsy shop is full of AliExpress tit and Microsoft word posters priced at extortionate rates. Literally go into any other life coach account and you'll find the exact same content even down to the same font. Nothing sets her apart from the others apart from the fact that she already had an established fanbase through her YouTube channel (not like it matters since she's thrown it all away, a very stupid business decision)

All the reviews of her courses are incredibly biased as she bribes the girls with "free gifts" if they give a 5 star review. They're also from immediately after the course has ended and the girls still have the buzz. I'd like to hear from these girls a few months after... Oh wait, we have and they're right here in this forum. Her courses teach nothing because Jasmine knows nothing. $400 to hear a girl read off a manual... No thanks.
That brings me to my next point. Every caption she ends with, DM me if you're interested!! She also goes out of her way to DM women to join her courses. That definitely isn't a good sign. If your business is solid you shouldn't need to seek clients, they should be coming to you. I don't think she gets many repeat clients at all hence the hard sell as I've mentioned before.

This very forum is also a huge factor. This is actually one of the first things that comes up when you search her name and Anna's analysis video comes up when you type "jasmine lipska life coach" not good publicity lol. As we've seen, the forum is getting more popular meaning people are waking up to the truth (keep them coming!)

Finally, life coaching itself is a huge fad and either will die out or become massively regulated and scammers like Jasmine will be weeded out whilst the legitimate life coaches will hopefully remain.

Side note: this is probably very boring to others but I'm curious to know how or if she pays taxes? If she's being honest about her six figures, then a lot of it should be getting taxed since she would be in the top bracket surely? Ofc, 5 figure business doesn't sound as fancy as 6.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
With regard to the tax question, being an Australian Citizen, she would be taxed under Australian tax laws. A six figure income will attract a high tax and since she gets paid via bank transfers, she won’t be able to hide any of it. Also, she has no real estate properties at the moment to offset any taxes so she is looking at an approx 30%-35% tax on her income. Post tax, her earning is not that impressive.

LoL her business is gonna die within the next few years guaranteed because there's no longevity to any aspect of it. Let's break it down
Her product: herself, her life, her trials and tribulations, courses and resources.

Her stories are already becoming incredibly repetitive to the point where she is now resorting to taking a leaf out of Josh's book by exaggerating the truth or in some cases straight up lying. How many times can you rinse the fact that you had an eating disorder and you're married? She knows this which is why she's now fabricating a so called "abusive, neglectful family" and "repressed good girl" image to appear relatable when in reality, her family were very supportive in her decision to drop out of university and her mother is notably liberal for asian standards.
She's trying to find a different way to get these same stories across through reels but again, they're very low effort, cringe and are banking on a fickle trend.

As we all know, her courses, posters and podcast are all quite literally plagiarized and repackaged with a Lipscam twist. Her Etsy shop is full of AliExpress tit and Microsoft word posters priced at extortionate rates. Literally go into any other life coach account and you'll find the exact same content even down to the same font. Nothing sets her apart from the others apart from the fact that she already had an established fanbase through her YouTube channel (not like it matters since she's thrown it all away, a very stupid business decision)

All the reviews of her courses are incredibly biased as she bribes the girls with "free gifts" if they give a 5 star review. They're also from immediately after the course has ended and the girls still have the buzz. I'd like to hear from these girls a few months after... Oh wait, we have and they're right here in this forum. Her courses teach nothing because Jasmine knows nothing. $400 to hear a girl read off a manual... No thanks.
That brings me to my next point. Every caption she ends with, DM me if you're interested!! She also goes out of her way to DM women to join her courses. That definitely isn't a good sign. If your business is solid you shouldn't need to seek clients, they should be coming to you. I don't think she gets many repeat clients at all hence the hard sell as I've mentioned before.

This very forum is also a huge factor. This is actually one of the first things that comes up when you search her name and Anna's analysis video comes up when you type "jasmine lipska life coach" not good publicity lol. As we've seen, the forum is getting more popular meaning people are waking up to the truth (keep them coming!)

Finally, life coaching itself is a huge fad and either will die out or become massively regulated and scammers like Jasmine will be weeded out whilst the legitimate life coaches will hopefully remain.

Side note: this is probably very boring to others but I'm curious to know how or if she pays taxes? If she's being honest about her six figures, then a lot of it should be getting taxed since she would be in the top bracket surely? Ofc, 5 figure business doesn't sound as fancy as 6.

Josh finally admitting he felt/feels inadequate because of Jasmine's fame and fortune. Thoughts?

I really feel like they're reading this forum. I also think Josh's insecurities and the flaws in the foundations of their relationship is really coming through here. I have never once felt "in awe" or "beneath" a partner due to their successes? I feel happy and proud! Really do not understand this mindset and it seems like Josh is a very bitter person by default and it doesn't really sound like Jasmine is doing much to remedy this either. In fact, she's probably enjoying it. Imagine competing with your S/O? That's literally so sad.

That final paragraph just translates to "give losers like me a chance!" 😂 Plus it's weird he sees Jasmine as a "star" and a "famous person" like he has a disconnect with her in this sense?

"I brought quality even if i don't bring in the views" really sounds like self soothing to me and Josh sounds genuinely wounded and his ego has been hit hard. It doesn't really sound like they've worked through it or solved it either.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Money isn’t the only key to happiness. Some of the most wealthiest people are blissfully under the radar and don’t shout they’re wealthy on social media. And you wouldn’t know IRL bc they don’t brag about it.

I always get red flags when people are flaunting their wealth or income online. It’s an immediate nope for me. People who publicly proclaim stating they’re wealthy and income online are just inviting hackers to find their personal data and steal from them. It’s unfortunate that it happens, but it does. Especially in the Wild West of the Internet and social media. It’s common knowledge that you shouldn’t post personal details like your income, or location tags bc randos on the Internet can attempt credit card or financial fraud. Idk why people do this, like Jasmine.

I can’t imagine being a public figure on social media. Bc who knows who would be lurking on my profile.

I also don’t get why she’s judgmental on people who work corporate jobs or 9-5 because there are plenty of people who are content with it and get good health and pension benefits from it. On top of being able to save and invest. Some people also don’t crave long term travel and a simple international trip 1-2x a year is perfectly enough for them. Also because of the pandemic, many former in office jobs are now allowing people to work from home or anywhere, just like digital nomads. They can also separate their professional from personal lives. Something Jasmine lacks.

Also im sure Jasmine and Josh are finding a loophole to not have to get vaccinated. I know some people are using religion or being allergic to a specific thing that’s in the vaccine, which can protect them from having to get it. But we all know Jasmine isn’t religious since she believes in “religious shadows” lol.

Many people are saying this is more of an endemic than pandemic. Meaning this will never disappear and something we’ll have to deal with due to incompatible vaccination rates and other variables.

There’s a reason why previous pandemics, like small pox and polio disappeared. It was due to public health efforts from mask wearing to vaccination. The later we delay the majority of population from getting vaccinated, the more longer COVID is going to stick around.
Josh could get a remote office job from England while living in Bali if has connections, I know of people that were made redundant during the pandemic and got another office job straight away hybrid model believe it or not but the reason for that is because they know and talk to a lot of people they also said if they didn’t get another office job they would try Amazon, Uber or just eat, they just wouldn’t sit on their a**.
I don’t understand why he can’t do something like that, yes there’s a time difference and if the colleagues need to get together to talk have a meeting on zoom.
In his case it would have to be completely remote.
He could also build his brand on the side, I know people that have taken years to build their business while still working for someone else.

Not boring at all!
In the UK if you go to the gov site you can find all registered business big or small and even those that have been dissolved, in Australia I don’t know how to find that information.

Last edited:
Yep, in the UK there's a site called "companies house" where all businesses legally have to register and their returns and tax have to be made public. Josh is not registered which is very strange however he may be operating as a sole trader in which case, he doesn't need to register.

I stumbled across this. His new rebranding doesn't seem to be doing so well either. This is his newest course which he promotes at the end of every caption is valued at £99 yet he's giving it out for free? His other courses all have 66% off. How on Earth is he making money (if he even is at all?!) I can really see how this could do a number on his mental health. Jasmine going from strength to strength with her figures skyrocketing while he's forced to give his work out for free with little interest. All I can say is karma tbh.

Since it's free, maybe someone should get it for a laugh to really see what he's offering 😂

Attachments

• Haha
She damn well be paying tax, in fact with the 6 figures she's making, she should be donating at least some of it to charity!

Reactions: 3
Josh finally admitting he felt/feels inadequate because of Jasmine's fame and fortune. Thoughts?

I really feel like they're reading this forum. I also think Josh's insecurities and the flaws in the foundations of their relationship is really coming through here. I have never once felt "in awe" or "beneath" a partner due to their successes? I feel happy and proud! Really do not understand this mindset and it seems like Josh is a very bitter person by default and it doesn't really sound like Jasmine is doing much to remedy this either. In fact, she's probably enjoying it. Imagine competing with your S/O? That's literally so sad.

That final paragraph just translates to "give losers like me a chance!" 😂 Plus it's weird he sees Jasmine as a "star" and a "famous person" like he has a disconnect with her in this sense?

"I brought quality even if i don't bring in the views" really sounds like self soothing to me and Josh sounds genuinely wounded and his ego has been hit hard. It doesn't really sound like they've worked through it or solved it either.
Josh sounds real butt hurt in having to compete with his wife. I agree, that sentence he wrote "I brought quality even if I don't bring in the views" sounds verrry defensive. This competitiveness with his wife is so toxic. He needs to step away from the coaching and carve his own unique path from Jasmine. I feel like a big part of it is Jasmine's influence for him to continue coaching, when he's clearly not good at it. He's probably seeing her "success" and confused why it's not working for him. Not sure why he feels the need to push his services based on his unique experience of competitiveness with his "famous" wife. Doubt any of his followers have a partner who's a "star" or "famous" that they need coaching on it. Literally none of Josh's followers can relate to this.

And let's be honest, if they do break up some day, Josh has everything to lose. With the exception of possibly gaining a chunk of Jasmine's $$$ since they didn't sign a pre-nup. But other than that, Jasmine has everything to gain and she can recover for the sake of carrying on her business. We all know she will do anything for her business and it's her #1 priority. Jasmine's followers would probably come to her aid and defend her and say Josh is the evil one. And Josh is getting business only because he's known as Jasmine's husband and getting her referrals. Can you imagine how he would feel knowing that his business could crumble at the snap of a finger if they do break up? It's already not working out with Jasmine's help. That's a lot of pressure. No more of Jasmine's followers and people will always haunt him on social media as being Jasmine's "former" husband or no longer give him attention. If I was Josh, I would try to carve my own unique path that doesn't tie to Jasmine. I think that's what's stressing him out. Nothing he does really separates him from Jasmine. I do hope Josh has a good group of friends and family to fall back on if this were to ever happen.

Last edited:
Jasmine and Josh are literally each other's lifelines. He's depending on her for $$$ and clients and she's depending on him to live up to the "having found my king" fantasy to show off to her cult.

Random, but not that I should compare these two fools to Jenn Im and her husband Ben, but I remember watching a Q&A from Ben and Jenn. Someone had sent in a question asking Ben how he felt about Jenn being the breadwinner. I remember his reply going along the lines of how proud his was and how he found her inspiring. This is someone who knows themselves and supports their spouse, not once did he ever consider her competition or let his ego get in the way. He didn't sponge off his wife either. Ben has his own cooking YT channel and does filming/videographer too. He played on his strengths, he's humble and quite a loveable person... unlike Josh.

Yep, in the UK there's a site called "companies house" where all businesses legally have to register and their returns and tax have to be made public. Josh is not registered which is very strange however he may be operating as a sole trader in which case, he doesn't need to register.

I stumbled across this. His new rebranding doesn't seem to be doing so well either. This is his newest course which he promotes at the end of every caption is valued at £99 yet he's giving it out for free? His other courses all have 66% off. How on Earth is he making money (if he even is at all?!) I can really see how this could do a number on his mental health. Jasmine going from strength to strength with her figures skyrocketing while he's forced to give his work out for free with little interest. All I can say is karma tbh.

Since it's free, maybe someone should get it for a laugh to really see what he's offering 😂
I forgot to mention that on the gov site you can also find sole traders and I had a look and there are a few that could be him but I am not sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.