Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No need to apologise, we are all here to get her knickers down so hopefully young girls will see through her bs.

so she says how she saved their marriage and bla bla then she said Angel caused them anxiety because of her behaviour and they tried whatever and did not work, so if they have a special needs child they will just dump them into care for someone else to look after them.

If that marriage ends in divorce she will also say the same bs.
We can already see what it would be.

👀 wonder if Josh is calling out Jasmine who thinks he’s cheating behind her back. Would explain Josh’s recent stories having a guy friend playing golf and working out with to show receipts to Jasmine lol. And would make sense why Jasmine wants Josh to take more “sexy” pics of her to feel better about her suspicions

Attachments

She needs to stop using the word "gaslight" it's losing its meaning because she overuses it these days. Every "wrongdoing" someone does towards her is a form of "gaslighting" in her vapid little opinion

Reactions: 6
Good grief. She’s holding a challenge and the first prize is a spot in her program ‘The Awakened Woman.’ Supposedly worth $888 LOL. Meanwhile, her Prince Charming can’t even spell ‘Narcissistic’ despite trying to brand himself as some sort of ‘Narcissistic Abuse’ coach 😂

13009714-33AB-4B37-82E1-47B26061D06B.jpeg

156E9AE8-3145-4F4D-9C0E-082482D737A0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha Lipscunt must also be struggling if she's giving a course worth $888 out for free. Or it just goes to show how little value it actually is, the fact that she can get away with giving it for free.

Also makes me sick how Josh is continuously using the Gabby Petito case for his own benefit and gain to further his own scam business. Absolutely hilarious that this so called "master of relationships" can't even spell. His first language is English like c'mon 😭 google is right there if you need it!!

Found this comment under her new post. These are the sort of people she's attracting. Delusional, self obsessed weirdos who think they're always right and everyone else is wrong. This person is genuinely shocked that their selfish behaviour is making people around them annoyed and is now asking Jasmine for advice!

Her "advice" cannot be applied to the real world! It can only be applied to planet Jasmine! The sooner these people realize, the better.

Also, this caption from Josh is just incredibly sad. Proposal is meant to be one of the happiest moments of your life yet all he felt was fear? I also notice he mentions Jasmine was supportive in the past as in, he says "fiancee" not Jasmine as his "wife" now being supportive? That paragraph about honeymoon happiness ending in sadness and breakup... It seems like he's talking more about the present. I don't think they're going to break up but they definitely have their troubles that's for sure.

Also, he says people who look at PDA on social media and cringe have "intimacy shadows" no Josh, I absolutely don't have any issues. You guys are just incredibly embarrassing 😂

What do you guys think? Am I reading too much into this? 😅🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wow so glad to find you all again after the GG thread was locked!

When you get engaged, you are suppose to be over the moon with happiness. You finally found your forever person and the prospect of spending the rest of your life together is suppose to make you ecstatic. So I’m sorry Josh, but rarely do people feel “an emotional crash” or “downward spiral” after they propose. If they do, it’s OBVIOUSLY because they just proposed to someone that isn’t a right fit for them. Jasmine and Josh aren’t a good fit and it’s becoming increasingly obvious. Jasmine doesn’t fit Josh’s ideal “type” and we aren’t making inferences or guesses about that - Josh straight up said in a previous Instagram post that “I tend to go for the more Margot Robbie type, which is far from what Jasmine looks like”.
Jasmine is also incrediably introverted and reserved, while Josh is more outgoing and social. I remember seeing them hang out with people at the beginning of the relationship but they’ve stopped doing that now and now it seems like they only hang out with each other. Josh even mentioned in another Instagram post that something he sacrificed for this relationship was his social life! That isn’t normal or healthy! It’s ok to have different levels of social needs in a relationship but it seems like Josh has completely stopped hanging out with people because of Jasmine (apart for a gym bro here and there). That cannot be good for someone’s mental health, especially if they are an extrovert at heart like Josh.

To be honest, I really think Josh would be happier and more successful with someone like JadeJoselyn. She fits Josh’s physical type and seems very social. She also runs a seemingly successful fitness coaching business, which Josh could benefit from. At-this point, he would do so much better business wise if he reverts back to just being a fitness coach and focus his marketing solely on gaining muscles, instead of trying to appeal to potential clients’ “emotional side”. He would definitely be more successful.

Wow so glad to find you all again after the GG thread was locked!

When you get engaged, you are suppose to be over the moon with happiness. You finally found your forever person and the prospect of spending the rest of your life together is suppose to make you ecstatic. So I’m sorry Josh, but rarely do people feel “an emotional crash” or “downward spiral” after they propose. If they do, it’s OBVIOUSLY because they just proposed to someone that isn’t a right fit for them. Jasmine and Josh aren’t a good fit and it’s becoming increasingly obvious. Jasmine doesn’t fit Josh’s ideal “type” and we aren’t making inferences or guesses about that - Josh straight up said in a previous Instagram post that “I tend to go for the more Margot Robbie type, which is far from what Jasmine looks like”.
Jasmine is also incrediably introverted and reserved, while Josh is more outgoing and social. I remember seeing them hang out with people at the beginning of the relationship but they’ve stopped doing that now and now it seems like they only hang out with each other. Josh even mentioned in another Instagram post that something he sacrificed for this relationship was his social life! That isn’t normal or healthy! It’s ok to have different levels of social needs in a relationship but it seems like Josh has completely stopped hanging out with people because of Jasmine (apart for a gym bro here and there). That cannot be good for someone’s mental health, especially if they are an extrovert at heart like Josh.

To be honest, I really think Josh would be happier and more successful with someone like JadeJoselyn. She fits Josh’s physical type and seems very social. She also runs a seemingly successful fitness coaching business, which Josh could benefit from. At-this point, he would do so much better business wise if he reverts back to just being a fitness coach and focus his marketing solely on gaining muscles, instead of trying to appeal to potential clients’ “emotional side”. He would definitely be more successful.
Not a fan of Josh but he’s wasting his time with Jasmine.

Found this comment under her new post. These are the sort of people she's attracting. Delusional, self obsessed weirdos who think they're always right and everyone else is wrong. This person is genuinely shocked that their selfish behaviour is making people around them annoyed and is now asking Jasmine for advice!

Her "advice" cannot be applied to the real world! It can only be applied to planet Jasmine! The sooner these people realize, the better.

Also, this caption from Josh is just incredibly sad. Proposal is meant to be one of the happiest moments of your life yet all he felt was fear? I also notice he mentions Jasmine was supportive in the past as in, he says "fiancee" not Jasmine as his "wife" now being supportive? That paragraph about honeymoon happiness ending in sadness and breakup... It seems like he's talking more about the present. I don't think they're going to break up but they definitely have their troubles that's for sure.

Also, he says people who look at PDA on social media and cringe have "intimacy shadows" no Josh, I absolutely don't have any issues. You guys are just incredibly embarrassing 😂

What do you guys think? Am I reading too much into this? 😅🤔
I’m in two minds and I too partly think that they won’t break up, they will either be very unhappy or just fake until they make it.

The irony of Josh villanizing dating apps is that HE MET HIS WIFE, JASMINE, ON A DATING APP.

Also, he needs an editor to help him with his lengthy sentences. This man truly doesn’t know how to create content for social media. No one wants to read lengthy, babbling text. I glazed over it lol

Read this interesting article about Facebook whistleblower controversy: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...istle-blower-facebook-frances-haugen.amp.html

“The revelations — including that Facebook knew Instagram was worsening body image issues among teenagers and that it had a two-tier justice system — have spurred criticism from lawmakers, regulators and the public”

Made me think of Jasmine because her body image issues probably intensified by her having no real life friends and turning to social media. If social media got regulated and weeded out harmful content, like scamming life coaches on Instagram, how will Jasmine make $$$? Someone mentioned her clients include teenage girls and it’s crazy that Jasmine is getting away scamming them.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm genuinely so confused at his logic... What I would give to see into that weird brain of his 😂

If he talked about the dangers of dating apps and then mentioned how to use it wisely, segueing into how he "found his soulmate" that would make sense in his typical Josh way. But instead, he goes on a rant about how evil dating apps are and how they promote psychopathic tendencies and hook up culture... Completely ignoring how his own marriage began on a dating app.

Riddle me this Josh. By your own admission, you weren't exactly on dating apps to "find your soulmate". Jasmine you can argue she was on there to find love but you certainly weren't. You said you used to indulge in one night stands and fleeting relationships. Does that make you one of those people with "psychopathic tendencies"?

Sometimes I feel like he writes these insanely stupid things to bait us. Like how can someone have such little self awareness it's actually mind bending 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Me whenever either one of them writes anything. At one point I think Josh compared himself to Shakespeare.

B4B2F74B-611C-4DCA-896A-19F07CB8CD51.png

• Haha
This is crazy, I personally didn’t like meeting men off dating apps.
I didn’t have bad experiences myself but I quickly realised it was not my thing.
This is not to say I am against it because I have seen cases of people that met via dating websites, local newspapers adverts, matchmaking agencies and it had worked, if they are still going after all these decades but these cases are few and far in between.
I personally preferred to meet people face to face in physical places this is not to say it’s better because we can meet weirdos in our local area too it’s just a preference that’s all.

If someone is after marriage and serious stuff then at least get an app that’s more specific.

That Josh just talks nonsense and in his acting section of his star now profile he states that he fell in love with acting after taking part in a play at primary school, ok!!! But what else has he done to get acting jobs and training ????
I am here thinking is he really serious???
Does he in his mind thinks that he is serious about acting????

The irony of Josh villanizing dating apps is that HE MET HIS WIFE, JASMINE, ON A DATING APP.

Also, he needs an editor to help him with his lengthy sentences. This man truly doesn’t know how to create content for social media. No one wants to read lengthy, babbling text. I glazed over it lol

Read this interesting article about Facebook whistleblower controversy: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...istle-blower-facebook-frances-haugen.amp.html

“The revelations — including that Facebook knew Instagram was worsening body image issues among teenagers and that it had a two-tier justice system — have spurred criticism from lawmakers, regulators and the public”

Made me think of Jasmine because her body image issues probably intensified by her having no real life friends and turning to social media. If social media got regulated and weeded out harmful content, like scamming life coaches on Instagram, how will Jasmine make $$$? Someone mentioned her clients include teenage girls and it’s crazy that Jasmine is getting away scamming them.
Teenager girls can have better advice in their local area for free, there’s government funding or local charities helping!
And of course there’s also the internet with free results but again we need to be cautious.

He's probably mad at dating apps in general because if it wasn't for Bumble, he wouldn't have his ✨stars align💕 with Jasmine. If it wasn't for that initial meeting, he would probably be back in the UK doing a non-social media job and hanging with his mates at the pub.

All that talk from him and Jas about projection but never learning🙄

Josh's "acting" career is an absolute joke. No lie, his biggest "break" is appearing in the thumbnail of this bbc news article.
He was also in an advert for a daytime tv show in the UK for about 2 seconds flexing his muscles, it's literally a blink and you'll miss it moment and it's so obscure that I can't find the advert anymore lol.

The more I looked, I realized everything about Josh is so rehearsed and fake. Especially his relationship with Jasmine. I bet he can't even stand her but it suits well with the carefully curated image he's trying to portray and it works for her too. They're both narcissistic "actors". Man I wish GG still had screenshots because there were loads of pics from his personal account of him smoking and drinking but they're gone now rip.
Teenager girls can have better advice in their local area for free, there’s government funding or local charities helping!

And of course there’s also the internet with free results but again we need to be cautious.
The internet is absolutely full of completely free, excellent advice from real experts. It's not even hard to find. I think these people have an unhealthy, parasocial obsession with Jasmine and want to meet her and be friends with her and would do anything to spend time with her, even fork out thousands for a video call. She knows this and facilitates it as mentioned before. I cannot think of any other reason for it.

This sudden outrage at dating apps is even weirder because him and Jasmine have literally gone on to do adverts for bumble on TikTok (it's been discussed earlier in the forum and gg) this man will do anything for clout and money whether he believes in it or not

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her prices are ridiculous. So the 3 month program actually starts at 5k? And people are willing to pay that. And her prices are actually going up in the future.. to adjust for inflation? 😂 It must be expensive to live in villa's, eat out every day and support Josh through his failures.

I barely follow any influencers but following Jasmine it definitely shows the bigger problem with social media. Everyone wants to be one and is apparently willing to pay such ridiculous amounts to become one. Which is funny because all the girls-wannabe-coaches who followed her courses have 100-ish followers and are nowhere near ~making 6 figures~ anually

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
She is genuinely evil. How can anybody be comfortable with charging that much?!? Lawyers, plastic surgeons and genuine professionals don't even charge that. There's actually no excuse for charging it. If she had team members to pay and had to pay rent for an office space like a real business would, then I'd kinda understand but she has none of those costs. She's benefitting from a country where the cost of living is next to nothing. I simply don't have the words anymore. I don't follow influencers either and don't use social media because it just makes me lose faith in humanity but Jasmine never fails to horrify me every time. What an awful woman.

• Heart
Her prices are ridiculous. So the 3 month program actually starts at 5k? And people are willing to pay that. And her prices are actually going up in the future.. to adjust for inflation? 😂 It must be expensive to live in villa's, eat out every day and support Josh through his failures.

I barely follow any influencers but following Jasmine it definitely shows the bigger problem with social media. Everyone wants to be one and is apparently willing to pay such ridiculous amounts to become one. Which is funny because all the girls-wannabe-coaches who followed her courses have 100-ish followers and are nowhere near ~making 6 figures~ anually
I viewed her story out of curiousity and her tone is definitely changing from airy fairy to being more aggressive like she’s trying to prove her worth and services down your throat. It’s kind of psycho because you can see the switch when she gets serious lol. Girl needs to chillll

Of course we all know Jasmine is a reflection of who’s she’s following, so I scanned who she’s following on Insta and realized she’s using the same “quantum” language as @katie.wilkinsonn

If you look at Katie’s stories she’s also yelling aggressively that she makes tons of money and claims her clients are making a shitload of money. It’s unbearable to watch bc they both scream scammer and saleswomen vibes lol. I think Jasmine is copying and trying to embody Katie lmaooo

And I agree with you, I don’t get the obsession of people wanting to be an influencer on social media. It’s not real life and curating a fantasy life online. Whenever someone is obsessively posting on social media, like Jasmine, I take that as a cue that they’re deeply not loving and engaging with their lives offline.

I’m actually loling at the attached photo. Girl is admitting she gets horny by money. Psycho money hungry vibes. Too bad Josh can’t “uplevel” to Jasmine’s standards financially and satisfy her sexual desires lmao.

Imagine seeing this and you personally knew Jasmine back in Australia. It’s like ok thanks for over sharing, you weirdo. Lol the more money hungry she gets, the more unlikeable she is. Which is why I can see her friendship with Courtney deteriorated. Courtney was probably like can you stfu about this bs already.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
You are spot on. Lipscam is definitely copying this Katie chick. Look at what Katie wrote in the attached. I am getting second hand embarrassment from reading this 😳🤢🤮

It is so crass and vulgar. I am no prude but who seriously talks like this outside of the adult entertainment industry? They worship money so much that they have no dignity left…

I viewed her story out of curiousity and her tone is definitely changing from airy fairy to being more aggressive like she’s trying to prove her worth and services down your throat. It’s kind of psycho because you can see the switch when she gets serious lol. Girl needs to chillll

Of course we all know Jasmine is a reflection of who’s she’s following, so I scanned who she’s following on Insta and realized she’s using the same “quantum” language as @katie.wilkinsonn

If you look at Katie’s stories she’s also yelling aggressively that she makes tons of money and claims her clients are making a shitload of money. It’s unbearable to watch bc they both scream scammer and saleswomen vibes lol. I think Jasmine is copying and trying to embody Katie lmaooo

And I agree with you, I don’t get the obsession of people wanting to be an influencer on social media. It’s not real life and curating a fantasy life online. Whenever someone is obsessively posting on social media, like Jasmine, I take that as a cue that they’re deeply not loving and engaging with their lives offline.

I’m actually loling at the attached photo. Girl is admitting she gets horny by money. Psycho money hungry vibes. Too bad Josh can’t “uplevel” to Jasmine’s standards financially and satisfy her sexual desires lmao.

Imagine seeing this and you personally knew Jasmine back in Australia. It’s like ok thanks for over sharing, you weirdo. Lol the more money hungry she gets, the more unlikeable she is. Which is why I can see her friendship with Courtney deteriorated. Courtney was probably like can you stfu about this bs already.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Please mind the double post but I wanted to share this article which perfectly describes and analyses the pyramid life coaching scam that Jasie Wasie is knee deep in: https://melbournegirlstuff.com.au/kayla/the-life-coaching-scam/

This article is also super informative: https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...-gb/money-manifesting-life-coaching-instagram

Thoughts?
Great blog post. I know a couple of women who became ‘life coaches’ too and they all read from the same playbook. Scummy, dishonest, unqualified con artists who prey on vulnerable people.

One of the women I know also used to suffer from an eating disorder like Jasmine. However she seems to have transitioned from anorexia to orthorexia, and is now constantly harping on about her plant-based diet and how one’s food affects their ability to align with the universe and manifest their destiny.

Her IG bio changes weekly and she’s called herself everything under the sun, including an ‘energetic life healer’, ‘life coach focusing on how to call in a romantic partner via your diet’, ‘wealth coach empowering women to be rich AF’ and ‘manifestation by detox coach.’ As of today, she says she’s geared towards working with entrepreneurs who want to ‘level up’ but need help clearing their energy blocks via a detox diet. She also took some random ‘nutrition course’ and markets herself as having nutritionist credentials, and is apparently a ‘wellness expert’ because she did a shady online reiki course.

These people make my stomach churn.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.