Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The crack supply in Bali must be next level for Jasmine to be this insane. I really cannot begin to understand how she can have that level of arrogance to charge that price for a course when she doesn't have the credentials or life experience to back it up. Love doesn't need to be taught!
Anyway who tf would want to call in a man like Josh?! If I was going to buy a course, I'd buy one on how to REPEL a man like Josh!

Their relationship is so volatile and rocky. I can't help but think of Gabby Petito. Her instagram was almost exactly like Jasmines, full of aesthetic photos and loving pictures of her fiancee (she was also very young, engaged and had history of mental illness) jasmines really trapped herself here. Imagine after all this scamming, courses and masterclasses she got a divorce. Her entire business would be thrown away. She's put so much pressure on herself for this marriage to succeed it's almost scary.

For the life of me, I could never understand who would buy these courses so a while ago, I asked people who joined her courses on why they spent that money and they all just say "she's such a lovely gentle soul"... Yeah she's a lovely soul because she's taking your money! Let's see how she would be with you if you weren't a paying client.

I’ve noticed Jasmine’s followers numbers have gone up significantly recently. I think she’s definitely buying followers???
At first I thought that too because it spikes randomly and her engagement has stayed very low, only 20-30 comments for example. But unfortunately I think they're real followers who see her on their explore page due to the cringe reels she keeps making. They appeal to the algorithm so she pushes them a lot

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This is why you shouldn’t believe people on the internet 🤪.
Here we go again Ms Lipski, 22 years old, only had one serious relationship so far and is now teaching how to find a man, yeah yeah great.
I do know of people that used the LOA to find the man of their dreams and it worked but these were people that had a long story of failed relationships so they knew what they wanted and to be honest some of these actually ended up in divorce many years later but they still said it was worth.
I know you are all intelligent here but if you are questioning Ms Lipski and lurking don’t be easily fooled.
After you find this person of your dreams both of you need to work on maintaining this relationship otherwise it may not go down very well.
Absolutely disgusting. Reading her sales page, she is a salesman and profiting in scamming people on the topic of love. I really hope people don’t pay for this crap. Like everyone said, Jasmine simply downloaded a free dating app and swiped on Josh. Nothing more or profound.

If Jasmine really did care about helping people find love, she would tell it like a friend and not monetize off it. She’s so baseline evil because of this.

She looks and sounds more manic everyday on her stories. I’m not even kidding, she sounds more high energy than usual because she’s trying to sell, sell, sell. She probably feels more pressure to do so bc Josh isn’t selling, so she needs to cover both their asses.

When will Lipscam stop in deceiving her followers, including vulnerable teenage girls for their money? Like honestly this is so fucked up.

The crack supply in Bali must be next level for Jasmine to be this insane. I really cannot begin to understand how she can have that level of arrogance to charge that price for a course when she doesn't have the credentials or life experience to back it up. Love doesn't need to be taught!
Anyway who tf would want to call in a man like Josh?! If I was going to buy a course, I'd buy one on how to REPEL a man like Josh!

Their relationship is so volatile and rocky. I can't help but think of Gabby Petito. Her instagram was almost exactly like Jasmines, full of aesthetic photos and loving pictures of her fiancee (she was also very young, engaged and had history of mental illness) jasmines really trapped herself here. Imagine after all this scamming, courses and masterclasses she got a divorce. Her entire business would be thrown away. She's put so much pressure on herself for this marriage to succeed it's almost scary.

For the life of me, I could never understand who would buy these courses so a while ago, I asked people who joined her courses on why they spent that money and they all just say "she's such a lovely gentle soul"... Yeah she's a lovely soul because she's taking your money! Let's see how she would be with you if you weren't a paying client.

At first I thought that too because it spikes randomly and her engagement has stayed very low, only 20-30 comments for example. But unfortunately I think they're real followers who see her on their explore page due to the cringe reels she keeps making. They appeal to the algorithm so she pushes them a lot
I think the people who bought her course and program need to be checked in on later on when they don’t have the exciting high of doing a course with Jasmine. Their response may be a little bit more honest then. But even then, I won’t believe it completely because most of them want to be coaches. And to be a coach, you gotta fake it a lot, and sound positive to attract clients.

I think they also need another person to ask them questions to critically think and come to the conclusion that she’s a scam artist that takes advantage of people.

This is the tit content Jasmine follows. “Sex priestess” encouraging disordered eating. Jasmine is a tragic reflection of the weird people she follows.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
This is only my opinion which I know she doesn’t care but we can use constructive criticism for our benefit.
Jasmine may have been “talented” in languages at high school in those days but if she was to get a traditional job that involves interpreting and talking to customers she probably wouldn’t stand much of a chance today.

I am not sure if Josh will ever change like come on if that’s her definition of “masculine” then I am very worried having a pair of tomatoes and a sausage in the middle of the legs and fairly well defined muscles simply doesn’t make a man masculine, he is short and he has no career in modelling a few gigs maybe if he is lucky and that’s about it, he lacks charisma to be actor, music he’s probably bellow zero, wouldn’t even survive in a boyband and I don’t think they are even being manufactured in the west theses days after 1Direction I think that was it, it’s all k-pop now.
Reality TV is very competitive so as nutrition and fitness and the people that work in the gym earn very little and depend on private customers, it’s more like a part time student job.
Like I said before he’s better off working in a small office or high street bank.

Jasmine, I don’t think she has much to say anymore that’s why she kept changing the theme of her channel and I personally think that if she wants a career in mental health like a counsellor or something then go and study in a accredited place to get the right qualifications.

I think Jasmine attracted someone exactly like her that needs working, if she had attracted someone more balanced and stable physically, mentally, emotionally and financially she wouldn’t be doing this.

Why should she?
Sorry about the long rant but I think we are all trying to help.

Absolutely disgusting. Reading her sales page, she is a salesman and profiting in scamming people on the topic of love. I really hope people don’t pay for this crap. Like everyone said, Jasmine simply downloaded a free dating app and swiped on Josh. Nothing more or profound.

If Jasmine really did care about helping people find love, she would tell it like a friend and not monetize off it. She’s so baseline evil because of this.

She looks and sounds more manic everyday on her stories. I’m not even kidding, she sounds more high energy than usual because she’s trying to sell, sell, sell. She probably feels more pressure to do so bc Josh isn’t selling, so she needs to cover both their asses.

When will Lipscam stop in deceiving her followers, including vulnerable teenage girls for their money? Like honestly this is so fucked up.

I think the people who bought her course and program need to be checked in on later on when they don’t have the exciting high of doing a course with Jasmine. Their response may be a little bit more honest then. But even then, I won’t believe it completely because most of them want to be coaches. And to be a coach, you gotta fake it a lot, and sound positive to attract clients.

I think they also need another person to ask them questions to critically think and come to the conclusion that she’s a scam artist that takes advantage of people.

This is the tit content Jasmine follows. “Sex priestess” encouraging disordered eating. Jasmine is a tragic reflection of the weird people she follows.
that’s so sad that there are still people who believe in bretarianism or something similar… but of course, the one who share this was tantric alchemy so I’m not even surprised

Reactions: 1
that’s so sad that there are still people who believe in bretarianism or something similar… but of course, the one who share this was tantric alchemy so I’m not even surprised
If Jasmine believes in healing from eating disorders and getting professional help, she would call out Tantric Alchemy publicly or at least privately that this is not ok. Or unfollow her and this crap. She recently wrote that we should not prioritize “keeping the peace”, and speak up. But when she has an opportunity to speak up, like people she follows sharing disordered eating posts, she never does.

She has no integrity. Slowly losing her credibility in empowering former people with ED to get help. She surrounds herself with people who enable this harmful message.

Reactions: 2
So that tantric.alchemy woman is promoting eating disorders under a guise of "self discipline" and Jasmine idolizes this woman?! I wouldn't be surprised if Jasmine relapses. She is looking thinner and thinner these days (yet her boobs have stayed huge which supports the surgery theory)
One of her main selling points is "how she healed her eating disorder" yet being around fitness freak Josh and all these other deranged idiots must do a number on her body image and mental health?
This is only my opinion which I know she doesn’t care but we can use constructive criticism for our benefit.
Jasmine has never known what she's wanted, at her age that's completely fine. Very few people do. She's always said she wanted to bring a "positive impact to the world" which is sweet, but the issue with Jasmine is she's bone idle and has zero work ethic to pursue anything (even Josh joked about it!) first said she wanted to be a teacher (a very respectable profession) then dropped out to pursue YouTube (no issue with a career change, but what happened to "wanting to bring positivity into the world") if anything, she's actually now become corrupt, only bringing negativity and misinformation into the world in the form of sickly sweet, flowery packaging. Jasmine always says how she's found her "life purpose" in life coaching but she's actually just becoming evil, giving into sex, money and power.

Josh is the poorest, most beta male wimpy excuse of a man I've ever seen. You can have muscles and a arrogant smirk and still be a witch boy. Real masculinity comes from security in ones personality, embracing both the positives and negatives whilst being open minded and confident. Josh goes behind the backs of his followers to DM people lengthy messages insulting people who call him out. Deleting comments about his height, being racist. Like you said, he's not funny, he can't speak any languages, can't sing or dance, he lists himself as an actor which is absolutely hilarious (can someone tell him pulling stupid faces isn't acting?!) All his business ventures have failed (despite literally having a business degree!), needing to be propped up by his sugar mommy bimbo wife and above all, his personality is awful. I don't care for influencers but I can absolutely tell he's the fakest person alive and by extension, so is Jasmine.

Look at this caption from Josh. He says his father is the perfect example of a "gentleman" if this is true, then what on Earth happened to him?? Can't take anything Josh says for truth, the man is a pathological liar tbh

Also, he admits to being a playboy and sleeping around a lot. I'm sure this didn't go down well with Jasmine, who I'm sure wishes she had a "pure, clean, untouched king" like herself. Now that's something I can believe.
She has no integrity. Slowly losing her credibility in empowering former people with ED to get help. She surrounds herself with people who enable this harmful message.
Weirdly enough, now you bring it up. I've never ever seen Jasmine advocate for ED awareness, or promoting healthy coping mechanisms and help such as speaking to a doctor, therapist etc. Only talking about how she healed herself alone through Law of Attraction. She needs to be banned from social media I feel like she does more damage than help.

She doesn't even have credibility in the Bali community, now that's saying something!! All the other Bali bloggers seem to comment on each other's posts and support each other but I've never seen any of them message Jasmine. Let's not forget Simone, who indirectly called out Jasmine and Josh for being irresponsible for taking in a Bali dog. They are literally the star clowns of the Bali circus.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So that tantric.alchemy woman is promoting eating disorders under a guise of "self discipline" and Jasmine idolizes this woman?! I wouldn't be surprised if Jasmine relapses. She is looking thinner and thinner these days (yet her boobs have stayed huge which supports the surgery theory)
One of her main selling points is "how she healed her eating disorder" yet being around fitness freak Josh and all these other deranged idiots must do a number on her body image and mental health?

Jasmine has never known what she's wanted, at her age that's completely fine. Very few people do. She's always said she wanted to bring a "positive impact to the world" which is sweet, but the issue with Jasmine is she's bone idle and has zero work ethic to pursue anything (even Josh joked about it!) first said she wanted to be a teacher (a very respectable profession) then dropped out to pursue YouTube (no issue with a career change, but what happened to "wanting to bring positivity into the world") if anything, she's actually now become corrupt, only bringing negativity and misinformation into the world in the form of sickly sweet, flowery packaging. Jasmine always says how she's found her "life purpose" in life coaching but she's actually just becoming evil, giving into sex, money and power.

Josh is the poorest, most beta male wimpy excuse of a man I've ever seen. You can have muscles and a arrogant smirk and still be a witch boy. Real masculinity comes from security in ones personality, embracing both the positives and negatives whilst being open minded and confident. Josh goes behind the backs of his followers to DM people lengthy messages insulting people who call him out. Deleting comments about his height, being racist. Like you said, he's not funny, he can't speak any languages, can't sing or dance, he lists himself as an actor which is absolutely hilarious (can someone tell him pulling stupid faces isn't acting?!) All his business ventures have failed (despite literally having a business degree!), needing to be propped up by his sugar mommy bimbo wife and above all, his personality is awful. I don't care for influencers but I can absolutely tell he's the fakest person alive and by extension, so is Jasmine.

Look at this caption from Josh. He says his father is the perfect example of a "gentleman" if this is true, then what on Earth happened to him?? Can't take anything Josh says for truth, the man is a pathological liar tbh

Also, he admits to being a playboy and sleeping around a lot. I'm sure this didn't go down well with Jasmine, who I'm sure wishes she had a "pure, clean, untouched king" like herself. Now that's something I can believe.

Weirdly enough, now you bring it up. I've never ever seen Jasmine advocate for ED awareness, or promoting healthy coping mechanisms and help such as speaking to a doctor, therapist etc. Only talking about how she healed herself alone through Law of Attraction. She needs to be banned from social media I feel like she does more damage than help.

She doesn't even have credibility in the Bali community, now that's saying something!! All the other Bali bloggers seem to comment on each other's posts and support each other but I've never seen any of them message Jasmine. Let's not forget Simone, who indirectly called out Jasmine and Josh for being irresponsible for taking in a Bali dog. They are literally the star clowns of the Bali circus.
I agree with everything you said and remember all that.
People need to realise that these careers aren’t forever.
New faces will always come and go and very few stay but with limited opportunities.
A lot of famous people from the 1990’s 2000’s and 2010’s and before have longed moved on studied something, have traditional jobs, invested in a business that worked and in the worst case scenarios went bankrupt because they didn’t accept that things were over for them and decided to sit on their a** instead of looking for honest work in a McDonald’s for example.
The backstreet boys were robbed by their manager Lou Pearlman and one of them actually considered packing up and get a job in a Starbucks at the hight of their career but they decided to stay quite and it was all sorted in the end and they are doing better than ever again bsb are one of the exceptional cases and not even comparable to those clowns I just wanted to use an example and how people in the entertainment come and go.
They honestly need to wake up and smell the coffee before it’s too late.

Also having a Business and psychology degree or whatever he’s got doesn’t make someone a business expert people still need to evolve after the degree.
I know restaurant owners, hairdressers and beauticians that don’t have a degree and are successful because they know what the customers want and they know how to treat people.
The psychology part is laughable because I don’t think he learned much if anything at all.

The only psychology experience he has is apparently "helping uni students being a mentor" quite literally anyone can claim to be a therapist and relationship expert just because they gave advice to a friend once?!

All trends, especially on social media are bound to die out. Jasmine is very stupid in putting all her eggs into one basket. For example with Vine, the 6 second app. When it started dying out people diversified their content and moved to YouTube and many made the transition successfully whereas Jasmine has actually done the opposite by ending her Facebook memberships, YouTube channel and cutting all contacts without networking or making new friends. I think she genuinely believes this will last another 5-10 years and become a millionaire. Or maybe she's doing the hard sell now so that she can earn her six figure business then leave it all behind to live her dream of being a stay at home wife and mother. They've both said they want to build a property portfolio in Australia. Unfortunately for her she's having to work extra hard due to Josh not pulling his weight.

What's also incredibly stupid, she doesn't want to protect her beloved "sIx FiGuReS" and didn't sign a prenup, preferring to massage Josh's ego and call her money "shared" while he sits on his backside making crappy content earning a big fat zero. The scammers get scammed. She's scamming young girls and she's getting scammed by her leech husband who will steal her money the second they leave Bali and he finds other girls more exciting. So hilarious that she runs money mindset courses and masterclasses.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The only psychology experience he has is apparently "helping uni students being a mentor" quite literally anyone can claim to be a therapist and relationship expert just because they gave advice to a friend once?!

All trends, especially on social media are bound to die out. Jasmine is very stupid in putting all her eggs into one basket. For example with Vine, the 6 second app. When it started dying out people diversified their content and moved to YouTube and many made the transition successfully whereas Jasmine has actually done the opposite by ending her Facebook memberships, YouTube channel and cutting all contacts without networking or making new friends. I think she genuinely believes this will last another 5-10 years and become a millionaire. Or maybe she's doing the hard sell now so that she can earn her six figure business then leave it all behind to live her dream of being a stay at home wife and mother. They've both said they want to build a property portfolio in Australia. Unfortunately for her she's having to work extra hard due to Josh not pulling his weight.

What's also incredibly stupid, she doesn't want to protect her beloved "sIx FiGuReS" and didn't sign a prenup, preferring to massage Josh's ego and call her money "shared" while he sits on his backside making crappy content earning a big fat zero. The scammers get scammed. She's scamming young girls and she's getting scammed by her leech husband who will steal her money the second they leave Bali and he finds other girls more exciting. So hilarious that she runs money mindset courses and masterclasses.
All a load of crap, good luck with the property business in Australia.
The psychology experience is hilarious 🤣 just like his star now profile if you google josh Campbell Bristol or any crap he calls himself.
Being a stay at home mum isn’t rosie and I have mentioned before.
I just hope that young girls don’t fall for her sh*t and become victims of scams when they can search harder for free and get professional help.
None of us here are coming from a place of hate.

Haha yeah good luck building a property portfolio in Australia. The average house in Melbourne is $1million so even if Lipscam is making six figures she would need to take out a mortgage. As her ‘job’ is not considered stable, it’s unlikely for a bank to lend to her. Even if do, they’ll charge a much higher interest rate. Those two would struggle to own even one property, let alone build a portfolio. Plenty of people on higher income than Lipscam can’t afford to get their foot into the property market here so her whole thing about being ‘rich’ is relative. Yes, she is considered rich in Bali, a third world country, but unless she’s planning to stay there for the rest of her life, she will be hit with the reality that her income is run of the mill. If her pyramid counselling scam were to go bust then she can expect to be on welfare if she comes back to Australia…or go back to working at a jewelry store cos that’s at most what she’s capable of doing

Disclaimer: I work in the Australian property industry

All a load of crap, good luck with the property business in Australia.
The psychology experience is hilarious 🤣 just like his star now profile if you google josh Campbell Bristol or any crap he calls himself.
Being a stay at home mum isn’t rosie and I have mentioned before.
I just hope that young girls don’t fall for her sh*t and become victims of scams when they can search harder for free and get professional help.
None of us here are coming from a place of hate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
what is a mental health uni mentor? At my uni if anyone has mental health problems they see the on campus counsellor or psych...

Also I can't help but cringe at this ...
ECCF4457-8F73-411B-BFBE-1D5D7BCBA7AD.png

• Haha
  • Sick
what is a mental health uni mentor? At my uni if anyone has mental health problems they see the on campus counsellor or psych...

Also I can't help but cringe at this ...
View attachment 775516
She seemed super manic in her stories than usual (attached a recording)…Also her body language doesn’t match what she’s saying. She doesn’t look “super excited”. It was like an awkward suppressed twitch.

Something off is definitely happening behind the scenes for her to act this way. You ok, Jasmine?
Also Jasmine is super excited in all aspects of her life, like her relationship. Why is she super excited at a time when Josh's clinical depression is re-emerging? Tone deaf wifey. She can't read the room.

Attachments

• 39.6 KB
  • Last edited:
    My English is preeeettty bad, but I’m sure she’s not really using “turned on” in the right context? :unsure:

Have you noticed how she swears a lot more after shedding her “good girl” persona. Like it’s a cool thing to do. Her zero f**** given attitude IS the reason why she doesn’t care about how immoral AND unethical her courses are. Also the reason why she dumped Angel. She legit doesn’t care unless it’s for likes on Instagram or $ in her bank account.

Haha yeah good luck building a property portfolio in Australia. The average house in Melbourne is $1million so even if Lipscam is making six figures she would need to take out a mortgage. As her ‘job’ is not considered stable, it’s unlikely for a bank to lend to her. Even if do, they’ll charge a much higher interest rate. Those two would struggle to own even one property, let alone build a portfolio. Plenty of people on higher income than Lipscam can’t afford to get their foot into the property market here so her whole thing about being ‘rich’ is relative. Yes, she is considered rich in Bali, a third world country, but unless she’s planning to stay there for the rest of her life, she will be hit with the reality that her income is run of the mill. If her pyramid counselling scam were to go bust then she can expect to be on welfare if she comes back to Australia…or go back to working at a jewelry store cos that’s at most what she’s capable of doing

Amen. That’s why they & all the other talentless scammers stay in Bali long term. They would definitely not be able to live like they do in any first world country, especially Australia. However, I expect with Josh being delusional AF, he’s probably expecting his sugar mama to buy them a Balinese-style mansion in Toorak if/when they move to Aus 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 2
    My English is preeeettty bad, but I’m sure she’s not really using “turned on” in the right context? :unsure:

Have you noticed how she swears a lot more after shedding her “good girl” persona. Like it’s a cool thing to do. Her zero f**** given attitude IS the reason why she doesn’t care about how immoral AND unethical her courses are. Also the reason why she dumped Angel. She legit doesn’t care unless it’s for likes on Instagram or $ in her bank account.
    Lol she's come across a few sexual words now she's using them in the wrong context. She's so stupid. She's like a year 7 who's just started secondary school and is finally allowed to swear... Yet can't bring herself to actually swear/say real sexual words "saying "fricking". She's a silly little girl and a joke.

I think her being "excited for life and turned on" is a cover up and overcompensating. How can she be happy and joyful yet her beloved husband is in the middle of a mental health crisis? She's the furthest thing from an empath and I think Josh is low-key crying out for help in his underhand posts about "having a support system" and "declining mental health" And for the love of God those eyebrows are absolutely awful!

Also Jasmine said she'd speak about Angel yet months later they're yet to mention her. I wish someone would ask and put pressure on her to speak about poor Angel.
    Lol thank for you for the insight on their bogus future plans. I'm glad that it's not going to be an easy way out for them. You can tell they've not put any thought into it at all and are dangerously living in the moment. Also in England it's pretty similar. They wouldn't be able to get even a decent flat in London for 6 figures, they'd have to go to the middle of nowhere to get something half decent so it's not like England is a backup plan. Rental market is an option but I doubt they've got the brains to figure out the best places to put their money. Josh's hometown, Bristol isn't exactly amazing and most definitely wouldn't suit Princess Jasmine's taste for the finer things. Like in Australia, influencers have a very difficult time proving their income is legit and since in Jasmine and Josh's case, their income is borderline illegal/fluctuates a lot, they'd have a hard time getting a loan.

Anyway, Jasmine has literally never expressed any interest in going to England which is very strange, granted it's not as sunny and fun as Australia but it still has its charms. Doesn't she want to meet her King's "perfect, loving" family and become a Campbell once and for all?

Disclaimer: I've got family in the property development industry in England

Here in the UK is about the same so not much luck either.

She's celebrating making 6 figures in NINE MONTHS! yep I've deffo lost faith in humanity now.

Here she goes again with the "turned on by life" bs and why she was so excited... She saw those dollar signs in her bank account! If she didn't have Josh latching onto her, she would be living her dream life.

Why is she trying to make it into a "we achieved this ladies" thing when it's clear she only cares about her own money and scamming these women.
    "Coming from an immigrant family, I always desired to create abundance whilst creating positive impact" is just code for "I've always been money hungry and was scared to say so, pretending to care about people's feelings was so hard I'm glad I can cut the act!"
    All these girls congratulating her in the comments... SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU! I wish they would find this forum

Attachments

• Sick
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.