Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was quite shocked when I saw this. If this is YOUR retreat, shouldn't you be the one doing the sound healing or "therapy?" This all just seems like a free vacation for her where she gets to enjoy all the inclusive retreat activities that don't cost more for an additional person. Notice for majority of the activities that she's planned (except her morning talking session) she's a participant rather than the retreat leader she's supposed to be. She really has no valuable skills to offer. I wonder what the sound healer and yoga instructor think of her retreat when they look up her prices and realize she's offering nothing but their services for 3k per person :unsure:
I just have these words to say
I just have these words to say: Her “retreat” was a joke!
Correct! I didn't expect anything else from Jasmine. I did a tour of Asia for less than 3k and never heard of a 3k retreat in affordable SE Asia. We know what kind of person she is. She is a con woman who feeds off of gullible simpletons who will fall for her tricks. She is no better than the scammers you find on the streets in Bali.

Reactions: 4
Just found this... I am just stunned at Jasmine's audacity.

This is from trailfinders, a very reputable travel agency here in the UK. You can learn to surf in Bali (an actual skill) with meals, lessons and accomodations included for up to 3 MONTHS.. for less than what Jasmine charged for 5 DAYS!

Nah I'm pissed off. That's probably what Jasmine wants to see, her so called "haters" being triggered. But I'm playing right into it because it's just disgusting how she can be so immoral and corrupt and become so wealthy from it. I so hope karma is a real thing seriously

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She genuinely sounds like a psychopath here. Like the crazy look in her eyes and passive aggressive tone when talking about being shamed for having ridiculous prices. She says she doesn't care about being shamed but the body language and tone shows she's very very triggered.

The amount of mental gymnastics she does to justify her disgusting practices astounds me. There really are some evil people in the world wow

Plus the American accent is just driving me up the wall. Don't people back home in Australia tell her she sounds ridiculous and contrived? Oh wait she's surrounded by yes men and enablers ofc they'll stop at nothing to kiss queen Jasmine's unwashed ass
she has an incredibly fake sweet voice. if you compare it to her older videos, it sounds completely different. she had a soft voice back then too and probably staged it as well but not to this extent.
her saying her pricing is not for everyone implies that her services are exclusive to people who are well off and do not have the intention to help as many people as possible.

Reactions: 7
Nah I'm pissed off. That's probably what Jasmine wants to see, her so called "haters" being triggered. But I'm playing right into it because it's just disgusting how she can be so immoral and corrupt
I bet she secretly loves the attention. That's why she always responds indirectly or directly to our comments somehow. Her so-called haters keep her relevant. She is just very insecure because you can tell that everything she does is for show and she is also fake in many areas of her life.

• Sick
she has an incredibly fake sweet voice. if you compare it to her older videos, it sounds completely different. she had a soft voice back then too and probably staged it as well but not to this extent.
her saying her pricing is not for everyone implies that her services are exclusive to people who are well off and do not have the intention to help as many people as possible.
Good point. She's just a walking contradiction and very obviously does not have good intentions. If she wanted to genuinely wanted to help as many women as possible including women who actually need help and would actually benefit from guidance and inner work coaching like women in poverty etc, her prices wouldn't be so ridiculous. She only has her wallet and women like herself in mind.

Her "dream clients" as she calls it. Isn't that just sick? Imagine any other professional, especially a health professional explicitly saying they will only help certain clients they like and feel "magnetic" to and those who can cough up the extortionate amount it costs to be blessed by her presence.

Let me give you this scenario

Patient: hello, I'm suffering for depression and suicidal thoughts. Can you help me doc?

Doctor: hmmm no thanks, your vibrations are really low and I'm not feeling magnetic to you. Please leave... Oh wait, do you have money? My service is $500 for 60 minutes

Patient: No I don't have that money... My depression is caused by my financial state. I really am committed to changing my story and doing the inner work to improve my life. Please can you help me? Is there a payment scheme or cancellation plan?

Doctor: No piss off lol and make sure the door hits you on the way out.

This isn't an exaggerated scene, this is essentially what Jasmine does but online version.
Jasmine you obviously read on here, what do you think about what I've just said? I'd love to see you worm your way out of this one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agreed that there are so many more (and better) retreats you can go to other than Jasmine’s overpriced, basic af with cheap products for a “goody bag”…

When do you expect she will give up this “lifestyle” and go back home to Australia?🤔
Has her visa already expired, wonder if she is staying illegally in Bali :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I bet she secretly loves the attention. That's why she always responds indirectly or directly to our comments somehow. Her so-called haters keep her relevant. She is just very insecure because you can tell that everything she does is for show and she is also fake in many areas of her life.
Idk who the fck she’s talking to in that tone of voice about pricing. It’s either her self soothing for recent client rejections, other coaches or us. Her regular audience must be like da duck is this relevant to me? Unfollow. 🤣🤣🤣

Sometimes I can’t believe the trajectory this girl took in her life. You can tell by the tone of her voice she just became this greedy, money hungry, isolated girl. Can you imagine her having this type of convo with her ex best friend Courtney? I think that’s why Jasmine has no “friends” because she’s mad intense and makes her business her #1 priority in her life. She is deranged and hella insecure.

She really sucks at nurturing and keeping her existing audience.

Also someone mentioned her father being away most of the time. I’m pretty sure that trickled down to Jasmine’s workaholic tendencies. In the videos of JingJing with him while he’s working, you can tell he’s super focused and unphased while JingJing dances around him. He’s a carpenter and literally does physical labor everyday. So he was prob out of the home lots and Jasmine saw how he poured a lot of his time and attention to work rather than her. And now Jasmine does the same with her coaching.

Last edited:
I believe Mr Lipski used to work in a bank or something fancy like that hence their comfortable lifestyle. He then quit to follow his dream of starting a construction company or something along those lines. I remember Jasmine saying her dad taking that risk to pursue his dream is what inspired her.

Can someone tell Jasie that carpentry is an honest job whilst life coaching is scamming and illegal. I guess she didn't listen or want to follow that part of her dad's dream, y'know earning an honest living and all 🙄

Has her visa already expired, wonder if she is staying illegally in Bali :ROFLMAO:
Nope unfortunately those parasites are there to stay

Attachments

we should report this lying scammer and deport her back to Australia who can deal with unethical little shits like her
I wonder if Josh is on a working visa and Jasmine’s on the worker’s spousal visa and that’s why they have been staying in Bali for this long?

I believe Mr Lipski used to work in a bank or something fancy like that hence their comfortable lifestyle. He then quit to follow his dream of starting a construction company or something along those lines. I remember Jasmine saying her dad taking that risk to pursue his dream is what inspired her.

Can someone tell Jasie that carpentry is an honest job whilst life coaching is scamming and illegal. I guess she didn't listen or want to follow that part of her dad's dream, y'know earning an honest living and all 🙄

Ok just saw this before I posted my last post. Damn…

Reactions: 1
we should report this lying scammer and deport her back to Australia who can deal with unethical little shits like her

I just wanted to let you know that it is still possible to be deported if you have a visa. There have been cases where people have been deported even though they had a visa. Why did no one report them when they flouted the COVID-19 rules? Jasmine and Josh also contribute to the gentrification of Bali. Their lavish lifestyle has to be seen against the backdrop of Indonesia's enormous wealth inequality, a barely livable minimum wage and the influx of foreigners to Bali that drives up the cost of living. It is far cry from the idyllic spiritual healing experience that Westerners romanticize.

Just report what you can... Please don't be silent about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Jasmine bringing up her rude behaviour again and justifying it. She is one unpleasant little tit. No wonder she's got no friends.

I wonder why she's bringing it up again out of the blue? I think the yoga teacher or the other attendees must've called her out and she's triggered.

She really thinks she's a bad witch girlboss, writing a massive paragraph and countless slides (I've sent just 2). A lot of words to just say she's an insufferable bleep.

I just wanted to let you know that it is still possible to be deported if you have a visa. There have been cases where people have been deported even though they had a visa. Why did no one report them when they flouted the COVID-19 rules? Jasmine and Josh also contribute to the gentrification of Bali. Their lavish lifestyle has to be seen against the backdrop of Indonesia's enormous wealth inequality, a barely livable minimum wage and the influx of foreigners to Bali that drives up the cost of living. It is far cry from the idyllic spiritual healing experience that Westerners romanticize.

Just report what you can... Please don't be silent about it.
Unfortunately most of us are overseas and don't understand the Indonesian system. It would be our dream to have ALL of these disgusting coaches shipped back to their home countries for a life of stripping at the club and/or table waiting but until there's some regulations and legal understanding in place for this hellhole they've created, not much we can do 😔

Attachments

She genuinely sounds like a psychopath here. Like the crazy look in her eyes and passive aggressive tone when talking about being shamed for having ridiculous prices. She says she doesn't care about being shamed but the body language and tone shows she's very very triggered.

The amount of mental gymnastics she does to justify her disgusting practices astounds me. There really are some evil people in the world wow

Plus the American accent is just driving me up the wall. Don't people back home in Australia tell her she sounds ridiculous and contrived? Oh wait she's surrounded by yes men and enablers ofc they'll stop at nothing to kiss queen Jasmine's unwashed ass
Here she says she's okay with rejection because she charges extortionate prices. But a few months ago didn't she shame a potential client for ghosting her after they reached out?

And she's bringing up yoga again probably because she found herself comparing to the three victims in the retreat during their one yoga session. And no Jasmine, you didn't leave the yoga class because you were simply "bored," you left because you couldn't bear to see anyone better than you. It's quite sad that whenever she sees women her age she automatically thinks of them as a point of comparison when she could see them as friends instead. She only feels comfortable with people she deems less superior than herself, such as her "good girl" clients. This is probably why she gave up on university since she couldn't stand no longer being the best student, and probably also why she's so hostile towards her own sister.

Here she says she's okay with rejection because she charges extortionate prices. But a few months ago didn't she shame a potential client for ghosting her after they reached out?

And she's bringing up yoga again probably because she found herself comparing to the three victims in the retreat during their one yoga session. And no Jasmine, you didn't leave the yoga class because you were simply "bored," you left because you couldn't bear to see anyone better than you. It's quite sad that whenever she sees women her age she automatically thinks of them as a point of comparison when she could see them as friends instead. She only feels comfortable with people she deems less superior than herself, such as her "good girl" clients. This is probably why she gave up on university since she couldn't stand no longer being the best student, and probably also why she's so hostile towards her own sister.
How is she hostile to her sister? (like when did that happen?) I must’ve missed that

Reactions: 1
I think this video has been sent before but I LOVE these comments so wanted to share with you all. It feels really validating to read them. I'll put this video in the resources section of the wiki.

The "renting a friend" is so accurate! Also, encouraging girls to take massive risks with their lives with no risk on Jasmine's part (for example: Nikka Gabrielle quitting her corporate job to start a unsuccessful influencing career) plus heavily insinuating that you're a failure and don't care about your progression if they don't take said risks and/or are willing to spend crazy amounts of money... It's just sick

Plus it seems everyone who hired a life coach also found they happened to be a narcissist. What an interesting coincidence 🤔😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Are they finally leaving Bali or are they renewing their visas or running away for the authorities hahaha suckers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Any guesses? I know in China there is still travel restrictions and you still need to quarantine… I doubt the U.S…
My guess is Singapore….
Thailand I suppose? With close to zero covid restrictions for unvaccinated lol Is Indonesian allowing re-entry for un vaxxed people now that’s why they can finally leave?

Reactions: 2
Ugh. I can imagine some of her desperate fans being willing to do this, but what really amazes me is by saying she is planning this for 2022 means she is not planning on returning to Australia or move anywhere else. How can she keep on living there? I can't see her being on a legal permit much longer?

I'm thinking she might be doing this to get some other females around to take photos of, so that she can prove that she has female friends outside Josh. And get paid for it. Tbh if I was to go on a retreat I would rather have it arranged by a professional company over some self-proclaimed life guru scammer. How can she charge money for "sisterhood"? Isn't that like buying friendships, which sounds kind of fake? Oh wait, everything is fake and a scam. Lipscam needs money to feed her husband who can't earn money on his own
Hey I found this posted by @Crabbycrab on May 2021. You were right all along!

I just love how she spends her entire life obsessing over us. Her entire career, her Instagram posts, the structure of her courses. They're all designed to simultaneously prove us wrong and gain our approval. We're on her mind 24/7.

Meanwhile we maybe take 5-10 minutes to write a post and laugh at her stupidity. Then we carry on with our day, spending time with friends and family, working a solid job and studying.

For us, it's not that deep. We leave and join this forum anytime we want. Meanwhile Jasmine is trapped in the cycle of her own making. Hating us yet wanting our attention more and more. She's actually correct when she says "you get triggered by things people say which you think is the true" she knows everything we say here is absolutely correct and she HATES it. She spends so much time pretending she's confident, empowered and that she doesn't care yet the more she posts about it, the more it just proves she cares very very much.

She literally admits she posts edgy content and then feels severe regret over it. Can't say I've ever needed to sacrifice my values and integrity to please some internet strangers that don't even care about me. Jasmine you're sad and pathetic 😂

Oh, and we CAN cancel you without your permission 😘😘

Speaking of sad and pathetic, here's Jasmine admitting she's got no friends, she has shadows about friendships and therefore, only hangs out with Josh (once again, something we were correct about!) Don't think Josh would describe Jasmine as his favourite person to be with. Probably why he's always at the gym trying to escape the crazy cow 😂

Jasmine, I can break this down for you and save you a lot of time, journalling paper and breast massage. You don't have "friendship shadows" you are just a very boring, neurotic and generally terrible person. The average person would run for the hills if they came across you. Luckily Josh is equally as superficial, narcissistic and money hungry and as you so wisely put it, you're "magnetic" to like-minded people ✨
You articulate it much better than I described it. Totally agree with this posted by @Jellyjam_ on Feb 2022

I just checked out Jing Jing's Instagram - she is deranged. She's a woman in her 40s posting videos of herself naked, wrapped in sheer material, prancing around while her husband works and pretending to be a mermaid.
No wonder Jasmine has so many issues, imagine being raised by someone like that. The dad must have rocks in his head if he's still with her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.