Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to do some quick research on their visa. I don't know how the hell they fulfilled all these requirements? They're on an index 314 KITAS investor visa from my understanding and going off Josh's comment. Can someone who's in legal make heads and tails of it? I could be completely wrong with my research lol

It says they need to be a director of a company, invested some serious money and have at least 2 Indonesian employees? Josh said he was in debt and had serious money issues before he met Jasmine so not sure how he coughed up the 1.125 billion Indonesian rupiah or roughly $70,000 (as of writing) to meet the investment requirement to get the visa?

Here's Josh's comment again for reference where he explicitly states they're on the investor KITAS for 2 years stay.

On that particular visa, they can also come and go from the country as they please

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Tried to do some quick research on their visa. I don't know how the hell they fulfilled all these requirements? They're on an index 314 KITAS investor visa from my understanding and going off Josh's comment. Can someone who's in legal make heads and tails of it? I could be completely wrong with my research lol

It says they need to be a director of a company, invested some serious money and have at least 2 Indonesian employees? Josh said he was in debt and had serious money issues before he met Jasmine so not sure how he coughed up the 1.125 billion Indonesian rupiah or roughly $70,000 (as of writing) to meet the investment requirement to get the visa?

Here's Josh's comment again for reference where he explicitly states they're on the investor KITAS for 2 years stay.

On that particular visa, they can also come and go from the country as they please

Not a legal expert. But wouldn’t be surprised if Jasmine has $70K saved up already from her YouTube and scam business. My job right off of college allowed me to save and invest more than that amount during my first years of working. I mean she made about $10K on her retreat with 3 people. Imagine the amount of naive people she swindled money online from in 3 years living in Bali. So it’s very much possible that she gave some of the money to Josh for them to be on that visa. Also they’re married, so maybe it’s $70K combined and not separate? Their Indonesian employees could be housekeepers, no? I think that would still count. Or maybe someone doing their admin work. Unfortunately it’s very possible they are legitimately on that visa.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
This article came out about uni students having to turn to sex work in the UK because they can't afford the fees. In the article, it discusses young men having to turn to "Butlers in the Buff" where they have to basically humiliate themselves for money.

The guy in the article and Josh himself always try to put a positive spin on it and say it's just entertainment but unfortunately, it's just plain sex work. They're at risk of being sexually harassed by drunk women just for an extra £100 or so. Not sure it would be viewed the same if it was a girl prancing around naked for drunk men, it would be seen as exploitative and scary.

I wonder what Jasmine thinks of Josh's sex work past? Despite pretending to be a sex goddess, Jasmine seems very conservative, asexual and influenced by her catholic upbringing (Reminds me of the Kardashians, they are uber sexual but have no sex appeal)
She simultaneously pretends to be sexually free yet plays into the whole "1 man for life" quick marriage purity trope for the sake of her brand. Like many things when it comes to Jasmine, the hypocrisy is quite funny.

btw disclaimer, I don't want to shame Josh or any guy for doing BITB, as long as he did it of his own free will, it's fine. I just feel a bit sorry for him that he had to turn to that for some extra cash. No wonder he's all to happy to be with Jasmine.

Attachments

Hmm, interesting! This should be reported to the Bali immigration office. Let them sort it out. Google is your friend. Even if it's just for the books, so at least she can be found on there, as well as her neo-Nazi and flat-earther husband.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her arms are rail thin, bald spot and red raw chewed thumbs. She's even getting grey hairs on the front at only 24 (you can tell the difference between the grey and dyed blonde). Yep definitely looks like a happy, healthy and aligned young woman who definitely isn't stressed by her illegal scam business and funding her husband!

I found this picture from years ago, her hair was so much thicker. She was a really beautiful girl. I also really think she's had more done than just the filler and Botox she's admitted to. I think she's done something to her nose and I'm looking more and more and I've noticed these strange eyelid scars she has, her eyes also tend to look droopy and unequal from time to time in photos these days. Could be an upper blethroplasty or maybe I'm just being crazy and watching too many Lorry Hill videos LOL 😂
What do you guys think?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her arms are rail thin, bald spot and red raw chewed thumbs. She's even getting grey hairs on the front at only 24 (you can tell the difference between the grey and dyed blonde). Yep definitely looks like a happy, healthy and aligned young woman who definitely isn't stressed by her illegal scam business and funding her husband!

I found this picture from years ago, her hair was so much thicker. She was a really beautiful girl. I also really think she's had more done than just the filler and Botox she's admitted to. I think she's done something to her nose and I'm looking more and more and I've noticed these strange eyelid scars she has, her eyes also tend to look droopy and unequal from time to time in photos these days. Could be an upper blethroplasty or maybe I'm just being crazy and watching too many Lorry Hill videos LOL 😂
What do you guys think?

Yes, she had work done period. That picture where she's wearing that red top looks heavily filtered too. I thought she already had her eating disorder when she started YouTube because the first thing I noticed was the bald spot on her head. I still remember that.

Btw I checked https://yewtu.be and she removed a lot of her videos

Last edited:
Jasmine bringing up her rude behaviour again and justifying it. She is one unpleasant little tit. No wonder she's got no friends.

I wonder why she's bringing it up again out of the blue? I think the yoga teacher or the other attendees must've called her out and she's triggered.

She really thinks she's a bad witch girlboss, writing a massive paragraph and countless slides (I've sent just 2). A lot of words to just say she's an insufferable bleep.

Unfortunately most of us are overseas and don't understand the Indonesian system. It would be our dream to have ALL of these disgusting coaches shipped back to their home countries for a life of stripping at the club and/or table waiting but until there's some regulations and legal understanding in place for this hellhole they've created, not much we can do 😔
I am laughing so hard this is such a core memory for her she had to make a post about it. Let it go, Jasmine. She's really bending over backwards to be relatable to her audience but IDK she fails so bad at this???

I think it's interesting she'd rather make posts about these minuscule things and not post like how she abandoned her family dog Angel. I think that would be more interesting to understand her thought process of exploiting her dog on socials and immediately giving it up when it slightly inconvenienced her flexible wfh life. Remember when Jasmine and Josh had a massive blowout argument and Angel walked past them in the street and they took it as a sign from the universe that they should "come together as a little family" 😂😂😂

Wonder what the universe is trying to tell them about their relationship and capacity to care for another living being, since they gave Angel up? 🤔 Maybe that would be something worth making a "lesson" about. That Jasmine makes brash, nonsensical life decisions without thinking them fully. How about she integrate how they handled Angel before they consider having a child. SMH. Now that's something worth deeply reflecting upon.

Her priorities are so out of wack. It's like she completely dismisses the real issues at hand:

-Not understanding how to show up, make AND maintain friendships
-Having a deceitful & scamming job
-Her social media addiction and need for external attention
-Her old-school, toxic, masculine/feminine thinking
-Her eating disorder and body image issues
-Her depression
-Spreading misinformation on health issues (vaccines, COVID, birth control, drinking period blood, etc.)
-Being blinded by "woo woo" signs to make nonsensical life decisions such as adopting a dog as a solution to fix her and Josh's marital issues

Am I missing anything else for Jasmine to take account for?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She genuinely sounds like a psychopath here. Like the crazy look in her eyes and passive aggressive tone when talking about being shamed for having ridiculous prices. She says she doesn't care about being shamed but the body language and tone shows she's very very triggered.

The amount of mental gymnastics she does to justify her disgusting practices astounds me. There really are some evil people in the world wow

Plus the American accent is just driving me up the wall. Don't people back home in Australia tell her she sounds ridiculous and contrived? Oh wait she's surrounded by yes men and enablers ofc they'll stop at nothing to kiss queen Jasmine's unwashed ass
Bullshit with you Jasmine!
It’s not about the prices themselves you charge that I have a problem with it’s the value and as I said before I wouldn’t even go to your retreat even if it was free and I must add I wouldn’t also go if it was next to my door because I see no value whatsoever.
I for example go to £20 a month gym in my local area and that does me just fine, I know of a minor celebrity that goes there and it’s all fine for that person for now, if I was a big actress or something I would probably have to go to a £300 gym where other celebrities go to with about the same equipment but where I can have peace, keep contacts with people of the industry, keep relevant and keep things afloat in that case it would justify.
Now you Jasmine charged an extortionate price, the accommodation was basic, food was basic, you said the retreat was for women and a safe space for women and you had Josh lingering around thinking and doing god knows what, I would not feel safe at all.
Either do a unisex retreat or a proper safe place for women and get a female friend to take the pictures but ah I forgot apparently you haven’t got any.

Reactions: 5
Oh here we go again shall we?
No, I am not interested.
I think I’ll rather take a loan + a job at costa and spend 7+ years and do the proper way.
After your loser retreat and other things I don’t think I would want to learn anything from you darling.
not to mention you can find accredited courses like on Coursera https://www.coursera.org/courses?query=coaching

I hope more and more people will realize Jasmine’s unethical, illegal practices and have her go out of business soon

• Heart
not to mention you can find accredited courses like on Coursera https://www.coursera.org/courses?query=coaching

I hope more and more people will realize Jasmine’s unethical, illegal practices and have her go out of business soon
Let’s put this on the wiki to help her audience who is looking for these types of credentialed resources. Some of these are free too. @Jellyjam_

*Jasmine Lipska has entered the chat to copy these courses* 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Let’s put this on the wiki to help her audience who is looking for these types of credentialed resources. Some of these are free too. @Jellyjam_

*Jasmine Lipska has entered the chat to copy these courses* 🤣
Yep will do!

Great resource! Thanks for sharing!

Oh here we go again shall we?
No, I am not interested.
I think I’ll rather take a loan + a job at costa and spend 7+ years and do the proper way.
After your loser retreat and other things I don’t think I would want to learn anything from you darling.
All I can say is LMAO! More like "She Is Invisible" 🤪

What does she know about growing your online following when her following has been stagnant/falling for years now. Maybe if she ran this course a few years ago on how to grow a travel YouTube channel, then maybe it would've made sense.

If I wanted to know how to attract "soulmate clients" (already discussed how problematic this term is) I'd actually probably look into Emmy Joy, she had a fraction of the followers with a lively, soulful group of girls at her retreat. Or maybe I'd look into Mariana who had less than Jasmine's followers but has now overtaken her and again, has thriving successful retreats and meaningful interactions with her fans.

And engagement? Don't make me laugh. Her posts gets about 500-700 likes against 48,000 followers, that's about 1.5%. The only posts that get higher engagement are where she trauma dumps and pulls out the whole ED sob story over and over again. She has nothing fresh or organic to offer. When she did try something new like the dance reels, they flopped terribly.

Not to mention the retreat where she only got a third of her goal😂

The worst part is, she's aware of it and very defensive of it which is why she says normal metrics are "outdated".

Let's say we weren't talking about numbers, she says you'll learn how to be authentic and to not preach things you haven't integrated. That's literally exactly what she does! Just talks out of her arse after reading about something for 5 minutes. That's why most if not all of her points aren't fleshed out and seem very juvenile/one dimensional

Unfortunately, at the end of the day there's still going to be girls who buy into this shite 😔

Jasmine's face when she sees another tattle post speaking facts 😂
Screenshot_20221003-162900.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her priorities are so out of wack. It's like she completely dismisses the real issues at hand:

-Not understanding how to show up, make AND maintain friendships
-Having a deceitful & scamming job
-Her social media addiction and need for external attention
-Her old-school, toxic, masculine/feminine thinking
-Her eating disorder and body image issues
-Her depression
-Spreading misinformation on health issues (vaccines, COVID, birth control, drinking period blood, etc.)
-Being blinded by "woo woo" signs to make nonsensical life decisions such as adopting a dog as a solution to fix her and Josh's marital issues

Am I missing anything else for Jasmine to take account for?

- Jasmine insinuated that the Ukrainian war was fake and to "not listen to fake news".
- She repels ordinary women.
- Her jealousy towards other females.
- Her being disrespectful towards others.
- Jasmine's backwards ideologies, self hatred for women and misogynistic views.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yep will do!

What does she know about growing your online following when her following has been stagnant/falling for years now. Maybe if she ran this course a few years ago on how to grow a travel YouTube channel, then maybe it would've made sense.

If I wanted to know how to attract "soulmate clients" (already discussed how problematic this term is) I'd actually probably look into Emmy Joy, she had a fraction of the followers with a lively, soulful group of girls at her retreat. Or maybe I'd look into Mariana who had less than Jasmine's followers but has now overtaken her and again, has thriving successful retreats and meaningful interactions with her fans.

And engagement? Don't make me laugh. Her posts gets about 500-700 likes against 48,000 followers, that's about 1.5%. The only posts that get higher engagement are where she trauma dumps and pulls out the whole ED sob story over and over again. She has nothing fresh or organic to offer. When she did try something new like the dance reels, they flopped terribly.

The worst part is, she's aware of it and very defensive of it which is why she says normal metrics are "outdated".

Let's say we weren't talking about numbers, she says you'll learn how to be authentic and to not preach things you haven't integrated. That's literally exactly what she does! Just talks out of her arse after reading about something for 5 minutes. That's why most if not all of her points aren't fleshed out and seem very juvenile/one dimensional

Unfortunately, at the end of the day there's still going to be girls who buy into this shite 😔

View attachment 1623033
Jasmine looks so different now. What happened to her? She looks so tweaked out and stressed. Her puffy eyes reveal it too. And her hair looks like straw and hay :( That video angle where it looks upward and accentuates her bald spot isn’t doing her any favors. I feel bad for her if that bald spot is permanent. Does she still live in Bali? Bali is like the wellness epicenter but she looks so unwell. Her skin looks sun damaged too. How is it that she lived in both Australia and Bali which has similar sunny climates, yet her skin in Bali looks worse? Breathing all the pollution and smog in Bali must be aging her progressively and affecting her well-being.

Yep will do!

View attachment 1623033
Oh god and that voice of hers that sounds like she is struggling to taking a tit.
She wanted to be fake polyglot, gave tit study tips, then it was her ED, fake beauty, cooking, x-mas, loa, travel, private stuff, periods and eh ….

Attachments

She put something related to what’s happening in Iran on her story and I’m confused … you don’t believe the war in Ukraine and it’s “fake news” but all of a sudden you believe what’s happening right now in Iran ?? (Though only 1 measly repost and no other comments so basically only doing the bare minimum/performative activism… lol)

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She put something related to what’s happening in Iran on her story and I’m confused … you don’t believe the war in Ukraine and it’s “fake news” but all of a sudden you believe what’s happening right now in Iran ?? (Though only 1 measly repost and no other comments so basically only doing the bare minimum/performative activism… lol)
She's only posting because King Josh probably gave his royal approval. If he thinks it's a real issue, then Jasmine will think it's a real struggle. If Josh says jump, jasmine will ask how high 🙄

"Unlike most conflicts, this one isn't morally complex" what the hell? So women and children dying in Ukraine is a morally complex issue to Jasmine? I'm not trying to compare the 2 horrible situations but seriously?? What is this logic 😂

Like the post states, posting is the bare minimum you can do so therefore Jasmine has no issue doing it. Not saying she has to be out in Iran protesting but if she can dust her hands off and call herself a champion for women after 1 reshare of a post whilst not caring about other events. Just makes me laugh how stupid she is. Either care about them all or don't care about any of them. If she stuck by her "I don't give a tit about current affairs" nonsense, I can be annoyed by it but I'd be like fair enough. It's the hypocrisy that's a pisstake.

I don't want it to seem like it's "damned if you do damned if you don't" when it comes to Jasmine. It's actually good she's posted and I'm glad. Just very very weird considering her frankly fucked up stance on any other war. There's one thing not speaking but she has gone on record to say she doesn't give a tit about world issues and it doesn't concern her. I don't want hear tit about "politically ambiguous" or "morally complex". Dead people are dead people period. Nothing complex about that.

This is what I mean when Jasmine is very selective in who she will support and uplift. She uplifts women occasionally but everyone else can duck off apparently 🤔

Also the lady she reposted is also a wacko life coach as expected. If other life coaches in the community support it then ofc Jasmine will follow suit as I mentioned earlier, she is brainless and spineless and will follow the crowd. I wonder if she was acting authentically and in alignment when she posted that? 🤔

Sorry this is a ramble but how can people function in this world being that stupid? Jasmine, how can you be acting in alignment and being authentic if you are a walking contradiction and hypocrite?

• Heart
Ok, one isn’t less important than the other and even Ukrainian people have said that other wars should have the same type of publicity.
Let’s face it a lot of people knew nothing about Ukraine before the Russian invasion in Ukraine in February 2022 and had even forgotten about the Maidan in 2014, the conflicts in Eastern Ukraine since 2012 and old grannies and great grannies in the west probably forgot or never heard of other things that happened in Ukraine like the holodomor in the 1930’s, the Crimean War in the 1850’s ok ok ok no one is alive to tell us the tales of the latter but I knew of some people with connections in some way that I cannot say here today, some of you probably know too.
Ukraine used to be obscure to some people but it wasn’t unheard of and I was surprised how Jasmine said nothing about it and believe me there are are Polish people that don’t like Ukrainian people for some reason.

We don’t believe this tit do we?
As a small business owner I too have an idea of how a dream client would be like for me but my job is to help people if a client is super rude and obnoxious I of course reserve the right to refuse to serve them and they are also free to find someone else but my job is not scamming people nor charge exuberant prices that offer no value whatsoever.
And oh last time I forgot the language learning books.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.