Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember Jingjing's seedy skincare brand? She looks like an Asian doll because of treatments that not everyone can get... and not because of her cheap skincare brand that no longer exists (disclaimer: I'm young and I don't need that tit I'm going to age gracefully like Audrey Hepburn:giggle:). Some people thought it was the skincare brand that made JingJing look young, without Jasmine and Jingjing giving any explanation that Jingjing had things done to her face. So very unethical and yes the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Hey peeps, long time no see, as I’ve been busy enjoying life and I almost forgot about scammy Jasmine!!! A lot of you liked my post of 9 July 2022, those 2017/2018 videos were still up then, but guess what? She made them private! The internet is forever. I could still find the thumbnails of those now-deleted videos:

587a67e63c6979ab8af5abbe12f7e7b7.jpg

6a157d65c3431ea06d492cb97c178e1d.jpg

This was an older post of mine putting it here as well for anyone who didn’t know. This was all before Josh.

disco.balll -posted May 2022 said:
Jasmine was never sweet to begin with. Some didn't come to realize that until later. But frankly, she was already underhanded and lacked morals and ethics when she sold her mother's seedy skincare brand in a video in 2017/2018 (!) at the age of 19/20. While she and her mother knew she had treatments done to her face. Her mother isn’t natural at all.

Reactions: 11
Apparently today was the last day of the “retreat”?? Also agree that Josh seem to have interacted more with the girls than Jasmine….

based on her stories… definitely not worth spending 3k on 🥴
3K for this poo and it was sooo short???
Definitely not worth the effort of getting prepared to go to Bali plus I don’t I would want to attend even if it was for free it also seemed like a waste of time.
It just goes to show how dangerous it is to idolise people.

Reactions: 5
Hey peeps, long time no see, as I’ve been busy enjoying life and I almost forgot about scammy Jasmine!!! A lot of you liked my post of 9 July 2022, those 2017/2018 videos were still up then, but guess what? She made them private! The internet is forever. I could still find the thumbnails of those now-deleted videos:

View attachment 1607960

View attachment 1607961

This was an older post of mine putting it here as well for anyone who didn’t know. This was all before Josh.
Welcome back! Yes guys here's a reddit thread about the video. She's basically promoting an MLM and also pretending her mum is all natural when she's had suspected V line jaw surgery, blethroplasty and plenty of other treatments. There's old pictures of Jingjing on the internet where it's blatant she's had work. Nothing wrong with having work but lying about it and promoting self love and unattainable beauty standards to young girls? All kinds of wrong. Discoball is right, we all think Jasmine was a cutie and a sweetheart but she just hid it better then, now by her own admission, she's unapologetically her true scammy bitchy self.

Controversial opinion but same for her family, we all put them on a pedestal and think they're nice but what sort of loving parents would let their kid get fillers, Botox and suffer through an eating disorder, force her through pageants and later support their unethical, borderline illegal business? The entire Lipscam family are POS's.

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t Jasmine base her teaching values on what she’s experienced? I don’t think she’s ever attended a retreat before to know how to host one?

Reactions: 3
This whole retreat nonsense was basically one big elaborate role play event for Jasmine to feel what it's like to have friends 😂

Once the retreat is over, I would actually love for the girls to give a REAL review over here on tattle 😂
And on that note, anyone who has used Jasmines "services", we're very interested to hear unbiased testimonials

You know the retreat is tit when the only thing she can talk about is the food 😂😭

They were literally eating in silence before jasmine started filming. Honestly Emmy is the MVP here for single handedly attempting to raise the vibes at this sad cult meeting, honestly her crackheaded behaviour cuts through the silence I wouldn't even mind it if I was there 😭

It's so incredibly sterile and cold feeling. She hasn't posted herself interacting with the girls, she barely posts the girls themselves. I feel like JOSH has featured more in this retreat than the focus being on the girls.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what footage king josh conjures up. Even the pictures she's posted so far just look like a business meeting
100% but I have a question what was this retreat about?
Yoga, meditation, spiritual awakening, Detox or what???????
All I saw was her saying that it would be in a “luxurious villa” my ass that villa is not luxurious even by the Asian standards and that there would be a chef.
Why is it that the retreat was for women only?
Men go y to retreats too!

Apparently today was the last day of the “retreat”?? Also agree that Josh seem to have interacted more with the girls than Jasmine….

based on her stories… definitely not worth spending 3k on 🥴
A retreat about what????? Intimacy? why to learn how to m*****bate?
I think there are sex therapists in my local area no need to go to Bali for the most basic retreat in the world and listen to this scammer.

View attachment 1607960

View attachment 1607961

She is ridiculous, she also put a lot of her language videos private.

Welcome back! Yes guys here's a reddit thread about the video. She's basically promoting an MLM and also pretending her mum is all natural when she's had suspected V line jaw surgery, blethroplasty and plenty of other treatments. There's old pictures of Jingjing on the internet where it's blatant she's had work. Nothing wrong with having work but lying about it and promoting self love and unattainable beauty standards to young girls? All kinds of wrong. Discoball is right, we all think Jasmine was a cutie and a sweetheart but she just hid it better then, now by her own admission, she's unapologetically her true scammy bitchy self.

Controversial opinion but same for her family, we all put them on a pedestal and think they're nice but what sort of loving parents would let their kid get fillers, Botox and suffer through an eating disorder, force her through pageants and later support their unethical, borderline illegal business? The entire Lipscam family are POS's.

I don’t know, I can’t say the same thing about the Lipskis as a whole I think it’s more JingJing and Jacek (the father) doesn’t seem to say or do much maybe he thinks it’s normal for girls to have insecurities but it’s not!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

View attachment 1607960

View attachment 1607961

Aw Jasmine used to dress so clean, put together and organized. Now she always looks dirty and unkempt.

It’s interesting she privated those videos with her mom because that’s what got her million of views on YouTube. Her mom def played a role in Jasmine’s past YouTube fame.

Remember when Jasmine would make insta posts all the time that her mom was her idol? It was almost like Jasmine was too obsessed with her. Maybe she got tired of her mom being her muse 🤷‍♀️

Ok but WHO TF ASKED FOR MORE RETREATS FROM HER?? 😭😫😅
Lmao I feel sorry for the poor souls who fall for her scams.

Also I know we shouldn’t judge a book by its cover. But Jasmine’s recent follow of this dude has me thinking she’s fallen deeper into the “woo woo” rabbit hole. He looks like the type of guy she first met arriving in Bali at a cafe telling her a gullible psychic reading.

Attachments

• Wow
Ok but WHO TF ASKED FOR MORE RETREATS FROM HER?? 😭😫😅
As usual she's chatting utter tit and just trying to conjure up interest. If people were interested in her retreats, they would've attended this one. She has 48,000 followers. Out of those, there's definitely people who can spare some time and money to attend but they chose not to. Not all her fans are poor, vulnerable girls. It's entirely her fault she can't convert followers into paying clients invested in her products. It's shocking that Emmy who has a fraction of those followers and is literally a private account had double the amount of attendees at her retreat. Piss off Jasmine Loopyska. No more friend roleplays for you.

Lmao I feel sorry for the poor souls who fall for her scams.

Also I know we shouldn’t judge a book by its cover. But Jasmine’s recent follow of this dude has me thinking she’s fallen deeper into the “woo woo” rabbit hole. He looks like the type of guy she first met arriving in Bali at a cafe telling her a gullible psychic reading.
That photo is terrifying omg. Jasmine is absolutely insane

Reactions: 6
This whole retreat nonsense was basically one big elaborate role play event for Jasmine to feel what it's like to have friends 😂

Once the retreat is over, I would actually love for the girls to give a REAL review over here on tattle 😂
And on that note, anyone who has used Jasmines "services", we're very interested to hear unbiased testimonials

You know the retreat is tit when the only thing she can talk about is the food 😂😭

They were literally eating in silence before jasmine started filming. Honestly Emmy is the MVP here for single handedly attempting to raise the vibes at this sad cult meeting, honestly her crackheaded behaviour cuts through the silence I wouldn't even mind it if I was there 😭

It's so incredibly sterile and cold feeling. She hasn't posted herself interacting with the girls, she barely posts the girls themselves. I feel like JOSH has featured more in this retreat than the focus being on the girls.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what footage king josh conjures up. Even the pictures she's posted so far just look like a business meeting
I was quite shocked when I saw this. If this is YOUR retreat, shouldn't you be the one doing the sound healing or "therapy?" This all just seems like a free vacation for her where she gets to enjoy all the inclusive retreat activities that don't cost more for an additional person. Notice for majority of the activities that she's planned (except her morning talking session) she's a participant rather than the retreat leader she's supposed to be. She really has no valuable skills to offer. Perhaps if she was a yoga instructor or a sound healer, her prices would be more justified (but still ridiculous). I wonder what the sound healer and yoga instructor think of her retreat when they look up her prices and realize she's offering nothing but their services for 3k per person :unsure:

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I was quite shocked when I saw this. If this is YOUR retreat, shouldn't you be the one doing the sound healing or "therapy?" This all just seems like a free vacation for her where she gets to enjoy all the inclusive retreat activities that don't cost more for an additional person. Notice for majority of the activities that she's planned (except her morning talking session) she's a participant rather than the retreat leader she's supposed to be. She really has no valuable skills to offer. Perhaps if she was a yoga instructor or a sound healer, her prices would be more justified (but still ridiculous). I wonder what the sound healer and yoga instructor think of her retreat when they look up her prices and realize she's offering nothing but their services for 3k per person :unsure:
Again, find it very unsettling how big of a part Josh has played in this ALL FEMALE SAFE SPACE retreat... He's literally insert himself into everything. I thought he was just there to take a few pictures and be gone but it seems he was there every step of the way. You also make a really good point about how Jasmine was basically a glorified tour guide, not really providing any of her own product which is the whole point of a retreat and what should set you apart from others

Reactions: 10
I just have these words to say
Again, find it very unsettling how big of a part Josh has played in this ALL FEMALE SAFE SPACE retreat... He's literally insert himself into everything. I thought he was just there to take a few pictures and be gone but it seems he was there every step of the way. You also make a really good point about how Jasmine was basically a glorified tour guide, not really providing any of her own product which is the whole point of a retreat and what should set you apart from others
I just have these words to say: Her “retreat” was a joke!

Just a theory but perhaps her parents allowed for Jasmine to have (and likely paid) for her plastic surgeries as a way to compensate for their guilt. Since Jasmine suffered from ED yet still participated in stuff like the beauty pageant, I wonder if there was concern that they didn't spot the ED signs sooner or that they allowed her free reign to participate because "saying no" had negative outcomes. I imagine Jasmine throwing a fit and blaming them for her insecurities and issues. Yes, Jing Jing had surgeries but we can't say if she was pushing her daughter to do the same.

Of course having a mother do surgery could influence Jasmine's beauty standards, but it doesn't necessarily mean that mom was directly telling her to get work done. My mother had a surgical procedure done and is insecure enough to always need to have a full face of makeup on in public, yet it did not influence me in any way. I like my natural appearance and don't feel the need to cake on makeup to have perfect pores or hide my eye bags every time I'm out in public.

A few surgery examples from people I know:

A friend had an insecurity since childhood, despite nobody in their lifetime pointing it out as an issue of their appearance. They got long-term therapy before confirming that they would proceed with a procedure. After surgery recovery, they felt insanely more confident despite the tweak being so minor that nobody knew that they had surgery (beyond who was told).

Another got a surgery as a graduation present from their parents per friend's insistence that it was necessary for a fresh start college experience. No friends or family pointing out their concern as an issue with their appearance (to my knowledge). This friend thought that the change would make them look like a whole new person and make them more attractive, but they look the same with a slight difference. They were disappointed that the change didn't suddenly make them look different enough to be "more beautiful" in their eyes and regretted the money wasted on surgery. The surgery they got was the one that my mother received and, for both, I didn't see a change that was drastic enough to warrant the desire for surgery.

While your relationships and exposure to influences may alter your view on oneself, people can take steps to work and improve instead of solely placing blame on others. Despite her attempts to appear healed, Jasmine is clearly still suffering.

Hey peeps, my "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" post at the top of this page had nothing to do with the work they had done to their face, but was a response to these posts....

It really sits weirdly with me that her family are actually completely okay with her and Josh and seem to be getting on like a house on fire?
Like if a family member was doing what they do, I would either distance myself or politely speak to them/have a discussion. Ofc I wouldn't bully/ostracize them but I'd let it be known that it's unethical and not okay.
What are your thoughts?
my thought?
the apple doesn`t fall far from the tree.

As usual she's chatting utter tit and just trying to conjure up interest. If people were interested in her retreats, they would've attended this one. She has 48,000 followers. Out of those, there's definitely people who can spare some time and money to attend but they chose not to. Not all her fans are poor, vulnerable girls. It's entirely her fault she can't convert followers into paying clients invested in her products. It's shocking that Emmy who has a fraction of those followers and is literally a private account had double the amount of attendees at her retreat. Piss off Jasmine Loopyska. No more friend roleplays for you.

That photo is terrifying omg. Jasmine is absolutely insane
i know we categorized Emmy as the crazy insane psycho but watching her stuff, it is obvious her attendees love her and what she is doing. she might be cleverer than we think.

Just a theory but perhaps her parents allowed for Jasmine to have (and likely paid) for her plastic surgeries as a way to compensate for their guilt. Since Jasmine suffered from ED yet still participated in stuff like the beauty pageant, I wonder if there was concern that they didn't spot the ED signs sooner or that they allowed her free reign to participate because "saying no" had negative outcomes. I imagine Jasmine throwing a fit and blaming them for her insecurities and issues. Yes, Jing Jing had surgeries but we can't say if she was pushing her daughter to do the same.

Of course having a mother do surgery could influence Jasmine's beauty standards, but it doesn't necessarily mean that mom was directly telling her to get work done. My mother had a surgical procedure done and is insecure enough to always need to have a full face of makeup on in public, yet it did not influence me in any way. I like my natural appearance and don't feel the need to cake on makeup to have perfect pores or hide my eye bags every time I'm out in public.

A few surgery examples from people I know:

A friend had an insecurity since childhood, despite nobody in their lifetime pointing it out as an issue of their appearance. They got long-term therapy before confirming that they would proceed with a procedure. After surgery recovery, they felt insanely more confident despite the tweak being so minor that nobody knew that they had surgery (beyond who was told).

Another got a surgery as a graduation present from their parents per friend's insistence that it was necessary for a fresh start college experience. No friends or family pointing out their concern as an issue with their appearance (to my knowledge). This friend thought that the change would make them look like a whole new person and make them more attractive, but they look the same with a slight difference. They were disappointed that the change didn't suddenly make them look different enough to be "more beautiful" in their eyes and regretted the money wasted on surgery. The surgery they got was the one that my mother received and, for both, I didn't see a change that was drastic enough to warrant the desire for surgery.

While your relationships and exposure to influences may alter your view on oneself, people can take steps to work and improve instead of solely placing blame on others. Despite her attempts to appear healed, Jasmine is clearly still suffering.
Her mom did definitely play a role in her having an ED and is also a topic she spoke about often on her ig. To me it was weird how much she had glorified her mum in all her videos and ig posts and suddenly speaking about her difficult childhood and her wounds. Who else did she grow up with other than her parents? also in her travel videos she would travel with her mum and also vlog what she would be cooking. They would not eat any local South Korean food but would buy their groceries and Jasmine would cook her basic vegetable meal as she was vegan. Her mum was very well aware of her ED.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
i know we categorized Emmy as the crazy insane psycho but watching her stuff, it is obvious her attendees love her and what she is doing. she might be cleverer than we think.

Her mom did definitely play a role in her having an ED and is also a topic she spoke about often on her ig. To me it was weird how much she had glorified her mum in all her videos and ig posts and suddenly speaking about her difficult childhood and her wounds. Who else did she grow up with other than her parents? also in her travel videos she would travel with her mum and also vlog what she would be cooking. They would not eat any local South Korean food but would buy their groceries and Jasmine would cook her basic vegetable meal as she was vegan. Her mum was very well aware of her ED.
Yeah Jasmine briefly mentioned how she held resentment for her mum because her mum always worried about her looks and weight which she passed down to her. She also mentions how her father was pretty absent as he was always at work. Family dynamics are always complicated tbh. No one's family is perfect so I don't blame Jasmine for one minute putting her parents on a pedestal and next minute slating them. It's normal to have conflicting feelings when you come from a dysfunctional family.

The issue I have is her monetising these family issues, pretending her family is perfect then airing her dirty laundry and promoting those very same values she claims to have suffered from. She's just continuing the cycle. I do not find her empowering or a "girls girl" in the slightest. She always comes across as calculating and in competition with other women.

I just have these words to say
I just have these words to say: Her “retreat” was a joke!
Yeah even the post she did dedicated to the retreat I found very strange. There were a few group shots and other than that, just pictures of the villa. No actual pictures or videos of the "deep inner work" they did, nothing about the yoga, the rituals or any activities. The caption as well was very weird too I found. She briefly mentioned her queens but then went on to talk about herself and how overwhelming yet rewarding it was to run the retreat. Josh got the biggest shout out of all and she mentioned him more than the girls. She also NEVER tags other coaches or women. Plus apart from one measley story, she didn't acknowledge any of the other Balinese workers that were there to help. She probably deems them below her tbh.

Unless ✨Oscar Award Winning Director and Cinematographer and Certified King to Queen Jasmine Joshua Luke Campbell✨ filmed a retreat video, the coverage of the retreat seems very sterile and empty so far.

• Haha
Even if not around a lot, I assume her dad lived in the familial home. How would he not notice that Jas and Jing had such poor dietary habits? Very neglectful for both parents. Glad that Jade seems to be adjusted and at a healthy weight. Furthermore, what were Jasmine's doctor grandparent doing? I was under the impression that Jasmine grew up seeing them frequently. I'd assume that they would step up to get the food issues in check before it manifested to an ED! Since Jade made the mini documentary about her grandpa, I assume that she likes him enough to think he's a decent person...
Yeah Jasmine briefly mentioned how she held resentment for her mum because her mum always worried about her looks and weight which she passed down to her. She also mentions how her father was pretty absent as he was always at work. Family dynamics are always complicated tbh. No one's family is perfect so I don't blame Jasmine for one minute putting her parents on a pedestal and next minute slating them. It's normal to have conflicting feelings when you come from a dysfunctional family.

The issue I have is her monetising these family issues, pretending her family is perfect then airing her dirty laundry and promoting those very same values she claims to have suffered from. She's just continuing the cycle. I do not find her empowering or a "girls girl" in the slightest. She always comes across as calculating and in competition with other women.

Yeah even the post she did dedicated to the retreat I found very strange. There were a few group shots and other than that, just pictures of the villa. No actual pictures or videos of the "deep inner work" they did, nothing about the yoga, the rituals or any activities. The caption as well was very weird too I found. She briefly mentioned her queens but then went on to talk about herself and how overwhelming yet rewarding it was to run the retreat. Josh got the biggest shout out of all and she mentioned him more than the girls. She also NEVER tags other coaches or women. Plus apart from one measley story, she didn't acknowledge any of the other Balinese workers that were there to help. She probably deems them below her tbh.

Unless ✨Oscar Award Winning Director and Cinematographer and Certified King to Queen Jasmine Joshua Luke Campbell✨ filmed a retreat video, the coverage of the retreat seems very sterile and empty so far.

Even if not around a lot, I assume her dad lived in the familial home. How would he not notice that Jas and Jing had such poor dietary habits? Very neglectful for both parents. Glad that Jade seems to be adjusted and at a healthy weight. Furthermore, what were Jasmine's doctor grandparent doing? I was under the impression that Jasmine grew up seeing them frequently. I'd assume that they would step up to get the food issues in check before it manifested to an ED! Since Jade made the mini documentary about her grandpa, I assume that she likes him enough to think he's a decent person...
I would be really careful about assuming things about people around her. We do not know what her grandparents or others around her did. The fact her grandparents are doctors says nothing about the possibility to help her. I had a colleague in uni who was anorexic and a doctor, her parents and husband were doctors and she was speaking openly about her ED, yet she would relapse so hard here and then that even her voice got affected. There are deep psychological issues lying there that cause it and it is not easy to help someone with that mental illness.

what were Jasmine's doctor grandparent doing? I was under the impression that Jasmine grew up seeing them frequently. I'd assume that they would step up to get the food issues in check before it manifested to an ED! Since Jade made the mini documentary about her grandpa, I assume that she likes him enough to think he's a decent person...
They weren't family doctors. Her grandparents specialized in something else that had nothing to do with teens with eating disorders. So you can't blame them. When someone has an eating disorder, it always involves going to a psychologist. According to her mother, Jasmine was stubborn when her mother tried to help her.

She genuinely sounds like a psychopath here. Like the crazy look in her eyes and passive aggressive tone when talking about being shamed for having ridiculous prices. She says she doesn't care about being shamed but the body language and tone shows she's very very triggered.

The amount of mental gymnastics she does to justify her disgusting practices astounds me. There really are some evil people in the world wow

Plus the American accent is just driving me up the wall. Don't people back home in Australia tell her she sounds ridiculous and contrived? Oh wait she's surrounded by yes men and enablers ofc they'll stop at nothing to kiss queen Jasmine's unwashed ass

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.